main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Clone Wars Season 6 DVD/Blu-Ray?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Vezner, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    I apologize if there is already a thread about this but I couldn't find one. Anyway, put simply, does anyone know if they are planning on releasing season 6 on DVD or Blue Ray? I watched them on Netflix and that's great and all but I love collecting all things Star Wars and I would love to complete my Clone Wars disc collection.

I've searched all over google and can't find even a mention of this so I'm wondering if any of you have heard anything about it.

2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    It its coming it won't be announced yet so there won't be anything on the web around it. It's too early after the release on Netflix for their to be a DVD/blu-ray announcement. I expect they will appear on blu-ray at some point.

3. StarWarrior92

StarWarrior92 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 7, 2011
    Maybe they'll follow the tradition of the previous season releases on Blu-Ray and DVD and release S6 sometime in the fall.

Darkslayer and al patrickson like this.
  4. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    I emailed Disney this very question. After being bounced around to several different departments, I received this reply: “This title is not a Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment production. The Star Wars Clone Wars series is still under 20th Century Fox.”
    Okay, so I get that Disney didn’t make The Clone Wars. But what does 20th Century Fox have to do with it? The Clone Wars series was distributed by Cartoon Network, owned by Time Warner. And it was created by Lucasfilm Animation, owned by Lucasfilm, that Disney bought back in 2012.
    My personal conclusion: Disney isn’t planning on releasing The Clone Wars season 6 on Bluray/DVD and they don’t want to admit to this because they know it will spark a rebellion (pun intended) with fans of The Clone Wars.

5. Padme's Love Slave

Padme's Love Slave Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 16, 2013

That is one retarded e-mail reply. A monkey wrote you that. There is an advertisement for the Season 6 Blu-ray/DVD on the Spark of Rebellion DVD. It's coming before the end of the year.

Knight Wolf likes this.
  6. Visivious Drakarn

Visivious Drakarn Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2013
    [​IMG]

By thedigitalbits.
    And, IMHO, Season Six or The Final season subtitle on the cover would suit it better than... this. [face_dunno]

7. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    Now why on earth couldn’t Disney have told me that?