main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Season III Storyline

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Master-Fett, May 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    Blast me if a seaon three storyline thread has been made, but i cant find it! ImperialMarchFace has posted the increased possiblity for a season three- but if it does happen what would be in it?

21, 22
    My idea is two episodes in the begining showing the end of the Greivous Hypouri battle.

Then one single episode of another Republic battle be lost.

24, 25
    We take two then for jedi to discuss many recent losses to the chancellor. The chancellor uses his same CH1 negotiating to make the jedi ask for more efficent clones from the kamonians, with stronger armor and incresed genetics. We see these new troopers at the end of the 25th episode, which will have a little time gap. But the Kamonians saw this comming somehow, an other syfo dias myster maybe and it wont be too long.

26, 27
    durge and asjajj both come crawling back to dooku, badly defeated to see Grievous by dookus side. Sidous makes them go along with grievous and some kind of henchmen of grievous to battle the republic.

28-30
    Thats same fight is the new clones first fight, and it is is huge battle. the republic wins, and grievous blames it all on durge and asjajj. Sidios and dooku then fufill the "one dies and one changes dramticaly" prophecy. all the jedi who fought in that huge battle (including yoda, mace, obi-wan and anakin) rejoice over their win and the new troopers untill yoda stops and says something like the battle today has been won- but i fear our actions have only lead us faster to the time of the jedis demise.

what do you think? Im sooo sorry if there really was a thread on this.

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
  3. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    THNX! Lock it up!!

4. darthevil

darthevil Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2004
    Ummmmm...You are the author,you can close it too...

5. darthevil

darthevil Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2004
    Are you too afraid to speak with me?

6. war_monger

war_monger Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 26, 2003
    You can't lock once your edit time is gone like his was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.