main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Clone Wars:The Darkness Strikes (23 BBY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Climperoonie

Climperoonie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2008
    IC: Hen-Wil Shakriv
    "I think the base is on the other side of the destroyed landing platform." Hen-Wil told him. Yoda nodded. "I'll take Jet and some more Clones to break through the droid perimeter and get to their base if you wish, Master." Hen-Wil offered, and then thought of something else to ask, "And Master Yoda, Jet has been of great help in this campaign. I was wondering if he could be promoted to a Commander and be paired with me?"

TAG: Yoda

2. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Anen Bastra

Anen, along with Zeta squad were among the shuttles that landed on the planet below. The moment it landed he was out. Master Kenobi was already there setting up a perimeter. He ordered his clones to assist with the perimeter, then ran over to Kenobi. "Master Kenobi, I am Master Bastra. What needs being done?" Anen asked.

Tag: Obi

3. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan smiled upon seeing the other Master. "Ah, Master Bastra, I have wanted to meet you. But we cannot talk, the remaining Clones and local Militia won't hold much longer. Commander, gather a squad, were going to help the militia." Obi-Wan said. "Yes, sir!" Cody replied.

"Come, Master Bastra." Obi-WAn said. Him and the clones ran through the halls until they came to a small plaza, only to be met by laser fire. "Take defensive positions, help the militia." Obi-Wan ordered, blocking blaster fire.

IC:Yoda

Yoda only shook his head. "No, defend perimeter we will. Make a conquest, we shall." Yoda said. "Seregent Jet, served you well he has. Fine, promotted to Commander." Yoda said. Suddenly, he got a call from the fleet. "Yes, Captain?" Yoda asked. "General Yoda, an enemy fleet has just come ou of Hyperspace. They are sending transports planet side. We are doing our best to hold them, but I don't know for how long. I have contacted Jedi Master and Jedi Knight Luminara and Barriss Offee." Catain Phoenix sad. "Hold them you must, if liberate Nar Shaddaa." Yoda said.

TAG:Any

4. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Hen-Wil sighed at Yoda turning down his offer to attack the base.

"Never mind then, master. I'll go and deliver the good news to Sergeant - Well, Commander - Jet." Hen-Wil said, and walked over to the Clone Trooper. "Sergeant Jet, I have just been granted permission from master Yoda for you to be promoted to Commander at the end of this campaign. You are to be paired with me from now on."

"Thank you General." Jet's voice pitch didn't change, but Hen-Wil could sense his excitement. Hen-Wil smiled and walked over to Bened.

"Bened, we will take a squad of clones led by Commander Jet to the top walkway, and then sneak over and attack the droid base from behind." Hen-Wil told him.

"But didn't master Yoda just tell us - " Bened asked.

"What master Yoda doesn't know, won't hurt him. Keep your emotions under control so we're not sensed. Jet, with me!" The Jedi master said, and the group walked into a building.

TAG: Anyone.

5. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Yoda watched the skies when Commander Gree walked over. "General, Jedi Master Hen-Wil has just left the area, it seems he's going for a walk." Gree said. Yoda only shook his had. "Always been a bit to headstrong, Master Hen-Wil was. Commander, you recieve indication of any blaster shots, alert me you will." Yoda said, before sitting down and meditating.

6. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Dooku (NPC)

As Dooku made his way down to the surface, he felt and odd presence. A familiar one. He instantly recognized it as his former master, Yoda. He quickly brought up his mental shield and began to shield his Force signature from the powerful Jedi Master.

"Lord Sidious will want to know of this turn of events," he said to himself.

As the droid pilot brought his ship onto the landing platform, Dooku hastily, yet calmly, made his way out into the open. If you could call a hangar inside one of the tallest buildings in the district open. Once in the turbo lift he keyed for the communications center. It was another ten levels below the base of the building, but it was more than secure enough.

The doors opened and Dooku stepped out. The room that had been buzzing fell silent as the Sith made his way in.

"Report," he called out, eyeing a Muun.

"The Nar Shaddaa civil resistance has be uneventful. That is until the arrival of the Republic. The have recently received reinforcements."

"I am aware. Our ships in orbit have engaged their fleet. I don't see them posing much of a problem for us. How are our forces?"

"We have five thousand battle droids on the front at the moment. We have mine layers and snipers positioned throughout the area."

"Excellent. With our fresh supply of battle and super battle droids, we should be able to rip this rock from the grip of the Republic."

"If I may ask, Count, how many droids did you bring?"

"Sixty thousand droids, and four hundred tanks."

"Such a big force..."

"My Master will not tolerate failure. He will not accept defeat again. Is that understood?" Dooku flatly stated, looking at the thin humanoid.

"Indeed, it is, Count," he replied with a slight quiver in his voice, bowing as he did so.

"Get me a secure channel to Darth Sidious, there is news I must share with him."

"At once."

The Muun waved his hand as Dooku left the room, signaling for the communications the Sith requested.

Inside Dooku's private quarters, he stepped on the holo-transmitter, kneeling and bowing his head. The image of his master appeared, towering above him.

"Lord Tyranus, how goes the battle?"

"I have arrived, my Lord. Our troops have angaged the Republic fleet in orbit, and our ground troops will be reinforced shortly."

"Excellent."

"There is one thing, my Master."

"You are perhaps referring to Master Yoda?"

"Indeed. He is here on Nar Shaddaa, master."

"I am aware of that."

"What shall I do?"

"You are not afraid of your former master, are you?"

"No," Dooku replied strongly.

"Then he is of little concern. Our forces outnumber them considerably."

"What would you have me do?"

"Have our forces in orbit decimate the Republic fleet. Then have our ground forces overrun the Republic stronghold. Master Yoda should never have went to Nar Shaddaa..."

Just as quickly as he appeared, Sidious was gone.

I hate it when he does that..., Dooku thought.

Dooku stood up, straightened his clothes and marched out of the room, ready to give the orders.

Tag: Any

7. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Sidious

After terminating his connection with Dooku, Sidious sat back in his chair.

So, Master Yoda went to Nar Shaddaa to help with the reinforcements. That could prove useful.

Sidious' only concern were the Hutt's. They were unpredictable, at best, and they fiercely guarded their territory.

It was of little concern in the grand scheme though. Nar Shaddaa was just a stepping stone for the CIS troops in that sector.

Sidious turned his thoughts to Telos. He keyed on the holo projector.

The image of a droid filled his view.

"Oh! Umm... Lord Sidious," was the surprised reaction of the protocol droid.

"Get me General Grievous, immediately!" he barked.

Tag: Grievous

8. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    GM approved

Character Sheet
    Name: Tychus Deacon
    Homeworld: Vaathkree
    Species: Human

Appearance: Tychus is 2 meters tall, two hundred and sixty pounds; He is muscle from head to toe and his eyes are stark white because they are ocular implants. He has military-cut blond hair but no facial hair.

Clothing: Tychus usually wears a black, military cut uniform with no rank or insignia. When he is "working" he has a black set of Phase II Clone Trooper Armor.

Personality: Tychus is a typical military personality. His nerves run from Coruscant to the Unknown Regions and Back. He is calm in the face of danger and faces death with confidence of knowing he and his men are the best.

Alliance: Formerly the Agamarian Space Navy, Currently Unaligned
    Weapon(s): DC-15S
    Ship: Kandosii-type Dreadnaught named Twilight

Biography(Keep it nice and short): Tychus grew up in a dome-city on Vaathkree, the high gravity and harsh environment hardened him into a formidable warrior. He left Vaathkree with his parents to Agamar where he joined the space navy but instead of leaving he chose to serve in the Home Defense Corp, eventually commanding the ancient Kandossi dreadnaught, Twilight. When Agamar joined the CIS Tychus took the Twilight and left, his was the only ship to escape the CIS droids.

9. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Yodas eyes widened as he stopped meditating. "Sir, is something wrong?" asked a nearby trooper. "Count Dooku." was all Yoda said. Getting up, he walked over towards Commander Gree. "Commander, unexpected problems we have. Initiate, plan Alpha-2.45/7. Tell fleet bove, hold they must. If Master Luminara and Barriss Offee not get here in time, doomed, we all shall be." Yoda said as Grebegan mobolizing his troops.

10. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OoC: So is this guy more of a merc/pirate? Or does he just fight for who he wants to fight for?

11. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Name: Jon Antilles
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Species: Epicanthix
    Appearance: tall with long blond hair and brown eyes
    Clothing: typical brown robes
    Personality: A serious knight he takes the lives of his clone troopers seriously
    Alliance: Jedi
    Weapon(s): lightsaber
    Ship: typical jedi transport Delta fighter
    Biography(Keep it nice and short): He was brought up in the jedi temple. And was noted for his skilled lightsaber combat and piloting skills. He was extremely serious and knighted at 22. He is currently on his way to Nar Shadda on a scouting mission.

12. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: Tychus pretty much is a Merc at this point, but he did leave Agamar because they aligned themselves with the separatists. Given his militaristic up bringing he tends to side with the Republic, right now he is just looking for someplace to belong.

13. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Anakin, in Telos orbit

Anakin made his way back to the Venator class starship, his ship scorched in places from close shots. He had used all his missiles on enemy fighters and in disabling as many systems on board the CIS ships as he could. The past half hour had been a blur, but he's pretty sure he took down at least thirty enemy fighters. He did lose a lot of clone's in the process, but Gold squadron had remained mostly intact.

Outside, the battle still raged. Ships trading massive volleys, trying to find the smallest weakness in the other. As Anakin brought his ship in, he wondered how the Seperatists knew where they would be. It still amazed Anakin how much information they seemed to have on the Republic. As his ship set down on the deck, Anakin jumped out and looked at the clones walking towards his fighter.

"Refuel me and restock my weapons."

"Yes sir, Commander."

Anakin turned and made his way to a small communications room that was stationed just off to the right of the hangar. He keyed in a sequence of buttons.

"Master Kenobi, are you there? Repeat, Master Kenobi are you there?"

The image of his master came before him on the view screen.

"Master, we are taking heavy losses up here. We've lost at least two squadrons. I'm currently having my fighter refueled and restocked. I will be rejoining the fight momentarily. Any words of wisdom?" he finished with a smile.

Tag: Obi-Wan

14. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Tychus Deacon
    Aboard Twilight, Telos Orbit

Tychus sat in the command chair on the bridge as the Kandosii-class dreadnought came out of hyperspace. Warning klaxxons immediately started blaring as they came out of hyperspace in a warzone.
    "Shields up. Helmsman, level us out, take us above the battle!" Tychus ordered quickly. "All hands, battle stations!"
    Tychus had come to Telos to see if they would take a conscript into their defense forces. Now it looked as if the CIS and Republic were fighting over the half dead planet.
    "Any ships making runs at us?" Tychus asked.
    "No Sir, they seem to be ignoring us so far." a sensor replied.
    "Helm, plot us a course outta here! We dont need to get involved here." Tychus ordered.
    "Yes Sir...but we have three Munificent-class frigates rising to meet us, they will be on us before we jump." the helmsman replied.
    Tychus swore. He had left Agamar because he didn't agree with the separatist but he needed more time to filter through his crew before he chose sides.
    Suddenly the ship shuddered as the frigates opened fire.
    "Shields?" Tychus spun to the left side of the command deck.
    "Starboard shields at 90% sir, and holding."
    "Open a channel to the Republic command ships." Tychus said, resigned.
    "Your on sir."
    "This is Captain Deacon, Commander of the unaligned dreadnaught Twilight. We are under attack by CIS warships...Mind if I join the party?" Tychus asked.

TAG: Obi-Wan or Commanding officer at Telos

15. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Dooku (NPC), on Nar Shaddaa

After issuing the orders his Master had given him, Dooku wondered how the fight in orbit was progressing. He sat in his chair and keyed in the frequency. Standing behind him were his Magna guards.

The image of a commander on board the flagship entered Dooku's view.

"How goes the battle, Commander?"

"We are trading fire with the Republic forces, sir. Fighters from both sides are engaging each other."

"And the Star Destroyers?"

"We haven't found a weakness with our corvettes yet, but we will."

"We don't have time to play games, Commander. Lord Sidious and I will not be please if you fail," he replied with a cold glare.

"I fully understand. What would you have me do?"

Dooku sat there for a moment, thinking.

"Take up offensive formation 'Bantha'," the Count continued.

"Bantha?" the humanoid repeated, "But we haven't tried that formation yet. We don't know if it will work properly."

"Your objections have been noted, Commander. Now carry out my order. I want all capital ships in close proximity to one another, extend shields so they overlap. Then concentrate fire from all our ships onto just one of theirs. We will take them apart ship by ship. Do not contact me until we have achieved victory."

Dooku cut the transmission before the Commander could put in another word.

16. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Grievous

As the Sheathipede-class shuttle neared Telos' thick atmosphere, droid fighters whizzed above, intercepting Republic V-19s with a continuous barrage of laserfire. Grievous stood, his six-fingered hand gripping the ceiling railing. Two IG-100 MagnaGuards piloted the vessel stealthily toward Telos, occasionally updating the general of the craft's status.

"General, we're receiving an incoming transmission from Lord Sidious," said one of the droids.

"Excellent. Put him through."

Tag: Sidious

17. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Hen-Wil, Bened, Jet and the fifty clones crawled across the thin maintainence walkway, careful not to be spotted. When they arrived at the spacescraper, they clambered in and Hen-Wil looked down the stairs towards the place where only hours before him and Dax had been so close to death. He peered out the window at the one-and-a-half thousand droids, all swarming through the small hole in the building wall to get through to the Republic forces. Another explosion racked the building. Hen-Wil used the force to steady himself, but some Clones toppled.

"Snipers." He said, and the ten clones specially trained to be like shadows drew their DC-15x sniper rifles and aimed out the window. "Pick off as many droids as possible."

"Yes, General Shakriv." They nodded, and took aim. They managed to shoot about seventy-odd droids before the B1s realised where the shots were coming from.

"Clone snipers, we'll take 'em out." A droid tank pilot said. He aimed the cannon and fired at the structure's already weakened supports. The building lurched and gave one final moan of retailiation, before toppling sideways down toward the Nar Shaddaa streets.

18. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Sir what are your orders?" Dax hissed over the exchange of blaster fire. He turned around and blasted away at the droids trying to keep them at bay.

Tag hen

19. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Sidious

"General, I presume the battle goes well. There has been an unexpected... snag with regard to the battle on Nar Shaddaa. You need to deal with the Republic forces on Telos quickly. Unleash your full fleet strength on the Star Destroyers. Our losses are of no concern for me, but we must destroy that fleet, save one. Leave them with one ship in which to retreat."

Sidious looked at the cyborg more closely.

"Land all your troops and overrun the Republic defenses. I hear there may be a couple of Jedi for you to possibly gain trophies from as well. Your victory on Telos shall be rewarded as well, General. I have a few surprises in store for the Republic."

Sidious cut the transmission in the middle of his maniacle laugh.

Tag: Grievous

20. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    OOC: BTW, windu4, Hen-Wil, Bened, Jet and the clones are currently nineteen walkways down from Dax.
    "Brace yourselves!" Hen-Wil shouted. The building finished it's descent with a smash and shatter of metal. The group had moved as far away from the side that was going to crash as possible, so now the worst injuries were a few broken ribs rather than broken necks and spines. Still, the fall did give them whiplash.

"General, how are we going to get up there?" Jet asked.

"Well, commander, looks like we're going to have to walk." Hen-Wil said, and began moving down the rotated building. Suddenly, however, they heard a familiar noise. The shink-chink of a Homing Spider-droid's legs.

21. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OoC: The following assumes the Republic is stationed in an East/West position from the CIS base.

IC: Dooku (NPC)

Dooku was sitting in his chair, listening as the room again filled with the noise of busy droids. Suddenly the image of a building falling caught his attention. He walked over to the screen and the droid that was monitoring the station.

"What happened to that building?" he inquired.

"It appears as though Republic troops were trying to sneak over, Count. One of our tanks took out the main supports of the building."

"Did anyone survive?"

"Unsure of that at this time."

"I see. Send in some Spider droids. Make sure there were no survivors."

Dooku turned, his cape momentarily covering the optics of the droid he had just left. The droid sat for a moment turning it's head from side to side, trying to see past the armor weave. Once the cape flowed past, the droid issued the orders.

As he made his way back to his chair, he turned to the Muun.

"I would say that our perimeter has a few weaknesses."

The Muun shuffled his feet before answering.

"But Count Dooku," he said shakily, "there are so many buildings."

Dooku gave an evil grin back to the thin huminoid.

"Then I suggest you... level the playing field a bit."

"What are you suggesting?"

"Our transports will be landing momentarily. When they do, launch a full assault on the Republic front. Send a battalion of tanks to the north and one to the south. We will launch a three pronged attack on their forces. Have some droids scour the rest of the buildings in the vicinity as well. Any sign of Republic presence should be reported immediately."

"It will be done," the Muun answered with a bow.

22. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Grievous

"Ugh." The transmission ended. He would have to deal with the Republic "quickly," another word for 'no fun.'

"General, we're approaching the planet surface," said one MagnaGuard. "Excellent." "Sir, we're receiving a transmission from commander OOM-77." A small image of an OOM-series battle droid appeared on the holoprojector.

"Sir, a craft has disembarked from one of the Republic Star Destroyers. Not a standard escape pod. The vessel is making its way to the planet surface, and is evading and outmaneuvering all fire from our turrets." "You fool! I told you to notify me and wait for my orders! Cease fire." "At once, sir."

Ha, ha, the general laughed inwardly. The Jedi were on there way, and it was obviously Skywalker who now piloted the enemy ship. "77, notify our Banking Clan Frigates in the closest sector. Lord Sidious has called for the full might of our fleet. He shall get his wish. I want the entire Separatist fleet in Telos space within the hour. In the meantime, you are to begin landing your troops. That is all." "Yes, sir," stammered the droid.

As the Sheathipede-class shuttle deployed its landing gear, enormous Trade Federation landing craft made there way down to the planet surface. The shuttle touched down, and the boarding ramp extended, just barely having touched the Telosian ground before the general's taloned feet reached the edge. His cape he held behind him, holding it up above the dirty soil. His two elite bodyguards followed after him, flanking him as their electrostaffs buzzed to life. Twin lightsabers emerged from the general's cloak, trophies from previous battles.

General Grievous surveyed the battlefield, a mishmash of soldiers, clone and Telosian alike. I would seem the Republic was pulling out all the stops. Very well. It would just give him more lives to kill.

23. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:I may not be able to post for awhile because of Darth RL.

IC:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan, hiding behind a crate from blaster fire, saw a shuttle land, and out of it came the feirsome General Greivous. Obi-Wan saw Commander Cody and his men holding up the front line position.

Rolling towards them, he dodged more blaster bolts. "Commander, I believe General Greivous has arrived. move our men back and hold them in the entertainment module. I'll hold them here." Obi-Wan ordered.

"Yes sir, but I have recently heard from Dantooine that a large Seperatist force is heading our way." Cody said. "Commander, locat General A'Sharad Hett and Bultar Swan, they are on the Planet Manaan." Obi-Wan ordered. Cody nodded as he and his troops retreated. Obi-Wan jumped high into the air, before landing infront of the droids. "Hello there."

Yoda sensed a great disturbancein the force. He turned to Commander Gree. "Commander, build turrets we must. Barraceds, sense another attack I do. Ready our forces, since Master Hen-Wil has already acted, divert the attention we must." Yoda ordered, Gree nodded. "Out to the front!!!!!!!!!!!" Gree yelled.

24. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OoC: Just a reminder... Obi-Wan and Anakin never met or fought Grievous until EP3.

25. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    OOC: Actually, in the last episode of Clone Wars, Obi-Wan fought Grievous.
    "We've got spiders!" Jet shouted. The clones pointed their weapons out of the cracks in the building and targetted the trio of massive droids. They fired multiple shots, but giants didn't even notice the shots. They merely aimed their cannons on the building and fired. The building was blasted to scraps of durosteel. Hen-Wil used the Force to guide his decent to safe ground. He wasn't too badly injured; a few cuts and bruises, and Bened looked okay, but the clones were in bad shape. They weren't force-sensitive. Jet pulled himself up.

"You okay, commander?" Hen-Wil asked.

"Fine." Jet replied.

"Uh, Hen-Wil!" Bened shouted over to him. They looked up to see the spider droids reaiming their cannons.

TAG: Anyone looking for a rescue mission

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.