main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars: The Drinking Game

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Harpalyce, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harpalyce

Harpalyce Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 19, 2010
    This is just a bit of silliness, because I haven't actually seen much of Season 3 yet. (Blame schoolwork and Top Gear. Mostly schoolwork.) If it's better confined to another thread, mods, please just let me know :)

Note: this is for FUN, please don't try to actually follow this drinking game, I don't want to be sued when you are in the hospital after killing your liver.

Of course, step one is... the drinks!

The Obi-Wan Kenobi: A black and tan, made with your favourite local craft ales/beers.
    Or just a Guinness, if you're lazy.

The Ahsoka: Equal parts 99 Apples and Jones' Soda, Green Apple flavor.
    Sugary, bubbly, will leave you flat on the floor.

The Anakin Skywalker: Coca-cola and dark rum.
    Drink your way through the movies variant: Fix your friend an Anakin Skywalker. Top it off with a splash of coca-cola and everclear. Eventually, move to straight everclear. When your friend complains that it tastes like burning, tell them that's just how the dark side is.

The Asajj Ventress: Chambord black raspberry liquor and champagne.
    Best consumed while giggling over your diary, listening to Nightwish and/or Lady Gaga, writing in 'Dear Diary, Obi-Wan looked at me again today~~ <3<3<3!!!'...

The Clone Tooper: A white russian.
    Mix, drink, abide, conquer.

The Captain Rex: White russian variant, with blue Curaçao instead of Kahula, and a splash of Amarula cream liquor.
    Bonus points if you drink double-handed, in homage to Rex's usual double pistols.

The Padme Amidala: A deceptively strong margarita.
    Variants - The Handmaidens - margaritas with a splash of orange juice, peach nectar, etc.

The Duchess Satine: Appletini.
    Garnished with a bunch of pining regret from Obi-Wan.

And of course... The game!

Any time Ahsoka is referred to as 'Snips' by Anakin, take a sip.
    Any time Ahsoka is referred to as 'Snips' by anyone OTHER than Anakin, take a sip.
    Any time Ahsoka is referred to as 'Snips' by Yularen, drain your glass.

For every Wilhelm scream, take a gulp.

For every named (in the show, not in EU!) trooper who dies, take a gulp.

For every time the unresolved sexual tension between Obi-Wan/Satine, Obi-Wan/Ventress, etc. makes you yell 'JUST SHAG ALREADY, DAMN YOU' at the screen, take a gulp.

Whenever Obi-Wan and Ventress have more on-screen chemistry than Anakin and Padme, take a sip.

Whenever Anakin and Ahsoka have more on-screen chemistry than Anakin and Padme, drain your glass, you sicko, you.

For every time there is obvious foreshadowing about Ahsoka's eventual death, such as in the start of Lightsaber Lost, take a sip, you miserable cynic.
    Of course, for every time there is obvious foreshadowing about how Ahsoka will survive, take a sip, you endearing optimist.
    If you can't decide between glass half full or glass half empty, take a sip for both cases. ...Your glass will soon be empty.

Take a gulp for every moment when you wonder how they got away with such violence, etc. on Cartoon Network.

Every time a character has a complete costume change (such as Ahsoka going from her usual uniform to the red catsuit thing), toast your neighbor and take a gulp for the animators!

Whenever a lightsaber battle is paused for witty banter that isn't actually that witty, take a sip.

If you find yourself feeling sorry for the droid footsoldiers as they chatter about their impending doom, take a gulp.

---

Add on more rules (and more drinks! I'm not the best bartender, I'm sure other people have more ideas). :D

2. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I was going to say:

- Every time someone utters the word "corruption" or one of its variants (corrupt, corrupted) take a sip.

However, doing this through episode 03x05 would undoubtedly prove lethal.

So...

- Take a sip every time something happens that you can only explain with "monkey-lizard did it".

3. apotampkin

apotampkin Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 15, 2010
    Don't have anything to add at the moment but...

what foreshadowing in Lightsaber Lost? :confused:

4. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    -Any moment that is ruined by B.J. Huges. Take a gulp :p

Sounds like a fun game.

5. Harpalyce

Jun 19, 2010
    This is heavily paraphrased, I can't remember if it's from the intro or from the 'next time on...' bit. But the V.O. is talking about the most important thing a Jedi can own... Ahsoka: MY LIGHTSABER! V.O.: Right! Ahsoka: It's gone! MY MASTER'S GONNA KILL ME! V.O.: Rrriight again!!

I mainly remember it because I just about fell out of my chair laughing.

6. apotampkin

Aug 15, 2010

What what what?? OM*G that's sick [face_laugh]

7. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    That is sick! [face_laugh]

8. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    I'm not a drinker, but I must commend you for making the rules and drinks. Some of those are pretty witty up there. ;)

9. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Every time Fisto is mentioned doing stuff elsewhere, take a gulp and sing "You'll find me in da club, bottle full o' bub, look mommy I got the spice, if you into takin' drugs..." :p

OMG a writer who doesn't drink? Now THAT'S messed up! :p

10. Guy-Gone_Weird

Guy-Gone_Weird Jedi Master star 2

Jul 28, 2003
    Every time someone tells someone else to "have patience" or that they "must learn patience". Especially Obi-Wan to Anakin.

11. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Yeah, a writer who doesn't drink. No wonder I'm so crazy. [face_laugh]

Anytime Hondo appears, take a sip. Anytime he jokes around, take a gulp. Anytime he quotes his mother or gives a saying, down your glass. Adjust these rules as need be in order to preserve liver. :p

EDIT: Whaddaya think...Plo Koon might be orange juice with something old or refined? [face_thinking]

12. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    The Kit Fisto; Double Smirnoff lime and coke.
    Ideal for pre-drinks before hitting the clubs, or lairs of cyborg Separatist warlords.

The Ki-Adi-Mundi; A yard of ale.
    British, slightly bland, but served in a glass so tall it would make a Cerean's head blush.

The Plo Koon; Jack Daniels and orange juice.
    Not as conservative as some other drinks, but the whiskey will soon lead to the drinker handing out slurred pearls of wisdom most generously.

JackG likes this.
  13. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    Whenever a Neimoidian "steals the show" and is more entertaining than all the other characters, take a drink.

14. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    Any time they quote a line from the preqels - take a sip
    Any time they quote a line from the originals - take a sip
    Any time they quote a pan-saga line - take a gulp
    Any time they play original John Williams themes - take a sip

15. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    As non-drinker i find drinking games very odd... just drink if you want- why there is need for stupid games:confused: ....

anyway if you want to be SO drunk that Corruption or Academy actually feel like good episodes:p then i suggest that you

-take a sip every time you can spot weequay in the background
    -take a gulp if you see ithorian
    -take a gulp every time someone says something negative about TCW in these forums....

you'll be so drunk that you can watch 10 political TCW episodes in a row and actually enjoy:D

16. Harpalyce

Jun 19, 2010
    I think the point of THIS game is that you don't ever want to play it - LOL - instead it's rather just a funny look at common themes we see again and again.

I have to admit, with some sadness, that I haven't tried all the drinks I have proposed. The Ahsoka is delicious and accurate, however, and I want to buy some Chambord to make the Asajj Ventress. ...Or maybe I just want an excuse to buy some Chambord.

Another drink suggestion:

The Slick: A white russian, except... minus the kahula and vodka... so... a glass of milk. DAMN DIRTY TRAITORS!

17. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    [face_laugh] Good one...

18. WookieeWarrior9

WookieeWarrior9 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2007
    - drink when a new character bites the dust in their first episode
    - drink anytime the word "neutral" is uttered

19. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    -everytime Padme has more than two costume changes an episode, take a gulp.

20. StampidHD280pro

StampidHD280pro Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    The Basher - any wine'll do.[face_clown]

21. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    For shame, Kualan! Ki-Adi-Mundi needn't be bland!

...Then again, bringing in the flamethrowers would be a fire hazard, so I'm not sure what else to add for him. [face_laugh]

22. apotampkin

Aug 15, 2010
    =D=

23. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 29, 2008
    That "My Master's gonna kill me" line that Ahsoka says in Lightsaber Lost seems more like an homage to AOTC. Anakin said it sometime, and they had Ahsoka do a call back to that.

Of course it sounds really bad when you look at what Anakin turns into, but that's probably not the writer's intent this time.

CaptainRex115 likes this.
  24. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    Whenever the background Ithorian extra guy makes YET ANOTHER appearance, take a drink.

25. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Every time Grievous says "Kill them all" or anything similar, take a sip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.