main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Clone Wars Theatrical Release

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Andy_Fett, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Andy_Fett

Andy_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2005
    Is anyone going to go to the Clone Wars Theatrical Release when it comes out next weekend? The 501st Neon City Garrison will be trooping the Palms Brenden Theatres either the midnight premier or the day of the premier. I'll post an update as soon as I'm sure what we're doing.

I hope to hear from some of you guys, perhaps I could see you there!

Andy
    TK-1287

2. Misty_Knight

Misty_Knight Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2000
    Hi,

I'm new to the area - actually live in UT but the local theater is apparently not showing The Clone Wars movie (!) and the 2 theaters in our closest big town aren't showing the movie either! So I am looking for somewhere to see the midnight showing of the movie where there will be other major fans.

I could try Salt Lake City or Denver I guess but I am more familiar w/ Vegas (other option I'm considering is Flagstaff, AZ which I used to live near & feel comfortable in).

Anyway, I saw your post & wanted to say that if I can't find anything closer, I may end up in Vegas so I'd be interested to hear where the S. NV Fanforce will be congregating for the show.

I'm off for the weekend & won't be able to check this board for a few days but will be interested to see what you find out!

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Well I won't be attending the midnight showing as I have to work until midnight, but I would definitely be interested in meeting up and going to see it sometime friday during the day or friday night!

4. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    I wouldn't mind seeing it Friday during the day, as I'm off.

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    yay me too. i'm off fridays and saturdays woot!

6. SithLordKobe

Jul 31, 2007
    Eh, neg my last comment. My truck's in the shop. Not going anywhere till I get it back.

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    BOOOOOOO be that way! :p j/k we have this wonderful thing in vegas called citizen's area transit!!! more commonly known as the CAT bus...it is YOUR LIMOSINE!!!! i don't blame you for not wanting to take the bus....but it lets you get a lot of reading done.

8. SithLordKobe

Jul 31, 2007
    Yeah, but does this "CAT" bus go up into Henderson?

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    YES!!!! i know for a fact haha. I live out in the boonies of henderson. almost in boulder city in fact lol. and i used to catch the bus from where i live all the way out here to wonderful almost north las vegas to where i work.....that was awesome lol. yay for moving closer to civilization next month wooo. still in henderson though yay. just in green valley.

10. Lord_Darth_Marus

Lord_Darth_Marus Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2008
    So what did you think of the movie then? I enjoyed it, but it was definately aimed at children more.

Thats just my humble opinion.

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I have been a slacker and haven't been able to go see it yet. :(