Calgary Clone Wars..There is a little spolier in here about 4th June episode.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by red-dwarf, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red-dwarf Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I think I generally enjoyed the first season of CW more than this series, but got a REAL kick out of last weeks episoide. Boba Fett back story***********SPOILER ALERT***************
    DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

I got a kick out of the scene where Fett is dealing with the problem of whether he should kill the clone or not (after he's beaten the clone a couple of times.) Great timing on that so we got a real sense of his internal struggle. 'Don't shoot, we're brothers!!'
    Then, when we see Slave 1, and was that Bossk? Wow, just really well done. A nice introduction to the character transition from boy to Jedi-hating, bounty hunter.
    A highlight of the series for me...so far.
    Vinny

2. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Tele-toon is finally running the last 3 episode. Thats great. I really like these 3 episode. Bossk and Aurra are awesome. She is heartless, as you will soon see.
  3. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    I ended up watching them online - because I couldn't wait for teletoon to air them in Canada.
    I don't think they could have Boba kill someone, as he's still a kid - and since the show is primarily aimed at kids, it doesn't send a good message o_O We may have to wait until he's older and becomes a full fledged bounty hunter to see his ruthlessness.

But I agree - the last three episodes are really great!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.