main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Clone Wars toy release

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    FYI (a little late, but I've been out of town)

We aren't doing anything in costume for the TRU toy release on an official scale... If you want to come out dressed up... I think that would be fine... though it's a little hot out there...

Things didn't go according to plan so, we may see some of you out there... If not... We'll see you on the 9th.

We WILL be doing costumes for the Theatrical release of Clone Wars... More information on that is coming soon....

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Well... According to the lady we talked to tonight... She couldn't find a phone number and sent an email to our member who was trying to work with TRU...

Never the less... they missed out on having us add to the atmosphere... And we had a good time digging through toys...(Though I'm not sure I'm happy that they were not very uniform in their story about the Grevious)

If there is anyone else that had problems getting their Grevious (besides them being out) please let me know as I will be calling their offices on Monday morning...

It was great to meet you finally StarkRhayven (I think I just butchered your user name... Sorry...

Anyway... A good time was had by all... See some of you in the am at Target... Though at this point I don't think I'll even go to bed... Why bother? I've got to be up in three hours... Oh well...

Keep your eyes out for the post about the Clone Wars premiere. We'll be at the Dickinson Theater (Thats the new IMAX place on Chenal...)

See you on the 9th...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.