main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Clone Wars trailer

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JEDI-KILLER_17, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    I finally saw the trailer today and I was very impressed, the series looks excellent.

2. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    So, start talking! ;)

Is this b-wing-esque thing a freighter? Seems to be transporting Anakin, Amidala, plus the 2 droids plus a co-pilot possibly. And is this the first time we see (or read of) such a ship in the EU?

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/jaepee/clonewars-anakinship.jpg]

3. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    First frame, look at the right hand corner. Looks like someone might be co-piloting.

Rewind to one of the first frames, we see Padme covering 3po's mouth in what looks like a cockpit. Of course, I have no idea why Padme would be riding with Anakin... but...spectulation!

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The closest thing we've seen to an early B-Wing in the EU is the H-60 Tempest Bomber (which is based on B-Wing concept art designs). I believe it's been retconned that the B-Wings appearing in the Droids cartoon are in fact Tempest bombers, since the B-Wing wasn't produced until after Yavin and the Droids cartoon takes place 15 BBY.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/72/H60_hangar.JPG]

This mystery ship Anakin is piloting could be related.

5. fettmaster39

fettmaster39 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 9, 2005
    Sure there are stories to tell during the Clone Wars, but at this point, are there any worth telling?

6. DarthWolvo23

DarthWolvo23 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    The thing I would be most interested in would be some scenes between Dooku and Sidious discussing their plans for the Galaxy and Dooku actually being called Darth Tyranus again...think its gonna be all action no talk though.

7. MaStEr JiMmY PaGe *ZoSo*

MaStEr JiMmY PaGe *ZoSo* Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2000
    Along with many others, I was absolutely brutal with starwars.com at the beginning of the year. I was pleasantly proven wrong with the awesome new redesign (to me at least) and the offering of the new clone wars teaser trailer.

Can't wait till to see what starwars.com has for us in terms of behind the scenes looks and sneak peaks at the new clone wars series and the live action series.

8. trooper0074au

trooper0074au Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2007
    Does anybody know what the "magic" IE settings are to watch theis darn trailer??!!!
    I've downloaded the new Flash programe multiple times, I've got a decent broadband,
    and I can navigate around the new opening pages ok, but when it comes to watch any
    video it freezes!!:mad:
    I posted my greiveous on the offical SW message boards (with a small amout of sarcam)
    and I was ignored. So much for freedom of speech.
    Can anyone help? I'd rather watch it on the offical SW site than go to see a bad copy
    on You-tube.
    Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, your my only hope... [face_praying]

9. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    The copilot is likely Asoka, the Togruta female Jedi seen in the middle of the CIV poster. Padme doesn't have to be on the ship with Anakin; the bulkheads could be anywhere.

10. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Ooooo that trailer was sick, hahahaha!

11. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Does that mean it was good or bad? I'm 30 (almost) and not up on Youth Terminology.[face_laugh]

12. Alpha-Red

Apr 25, 2004
    Mmm, well I meant it was good. To tell you the truth, I'm not always too sure about these terms myself and I find myself wanting to make sure they actually convey what I want them to =P

13. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    lol.

Rockin friggin trailer. I think this was as good as the TPM teaser trailer was/is.

Anyway...

Star Wars is back

I'd say that sums up my feelings on this matter. :p

14. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Excellent. :D

15. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Mmm, I like the B-wing freighter. Pretty cool, though I'm curious why they would have chosen that design to base a one-man fighter upon.

16. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    the B-Wing is more of a bomber than fighter, so load-lifting capability would be important.

17. Mungo

Mungo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2007
    When did it leave? ;)

18. Naxos

Naxos Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    I concur. What the heck do you have to do to IE to watch this trailer?

19. Alpha-Red

Apr 25, 2004
    Hmmm that's weird. My IE won't run it either, but it works perfectly fine on Firefox.

20. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Yeah, try another browser if you have one. I had no troubles in Firefox either.

21. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    The day ROTS left theatres and I was forced to make do with the Dark Nest trilogy. :p

As for you people having trouble with the trailer and IE...

...why on earth are you still using IE? Firefox FTW. :p

22. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    The trailer works fine for me on IE. Maybe you guys have a bunch of cluttery add-ons or something that are screwing it up. Since that's what those extra add-ons or toolbars are known to do. ;)

23. SaberJedi2

SaberJedi2 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2007
    Yes, the trailer looks much better than was expected. I'm excited about having something to look forward to in Star Wars again. All I know is that I want it to start now! But then again, it's more fun waiting and getting excited for it to start.

24. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Can't wait to be spoiled again!

I can't help it, my anticipation gets the best of me.

25. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Where are TFN's contracted Ninjas? Why haven't they been sent out yet to infiltrate Skywalker Ranch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.