main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Clone Wars TV Show

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by thesilverspyder, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    Just in case anyone missed it (which I doubt) Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes have started airing on Fridays at 8:00CST on Cartoon Network. They run two 30 minute episodes in a row to make for 1 hour of animated star wars goodness.

That being said, to those who saw the first two episodes this friday... what did you think? Is the episodic content as good as or better than the movie? Does this form of star wars translate well to TV? Discuss.

2. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I thought both episodes were great, I especially loved the yoda battle, BA! pv

3. JEDI-DAD2001

JEDI-DAD2001 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2006
    Does anybody know if they will replay them before next Friday?

4. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Sunday night on TNT, not sure what time yet. pv

5. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I thought both episodes were great. I really enjoyed the first one. And they'll be replayed tonight at 8 on cartoon network.

6. ISOPanda

ISOPanda Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2008
    It will be on again tonight on cartoon network at 8 pm

7. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I thought both episodes were better than the theatre release film. So does anyone know if they will be airing 2 episodes each week or was the 2 episodes just for the first week and are now going to just 1 episode a week? From what I could tell Cartoon Network has that block listed as TBA.

8. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    Ahem Well I thought it was...amusing, that in the first episode they had a single jedi with a few clones taking on a whole bunch of battle droids. Gee I wonder where they got idea? Hmmm Oh thats right the original CLONE WARS when Mace did the same thing but I thought Dave(Filoni) said that was unrealistic and just not canon. Whatev. Good episode but not as good as when Mace done it.

9. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    TK8049 can you count? If the answer is yes, you cannot compare that episode to when Mace took out hundreds of battle droids in the original series. lol

10. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    Hey, did they play a recap of episode 2 last night at 7:30? I thought it was going to start at 8 like it did last week and I came in to see something going off. I couldn't tell if it was episode 2 which was on the week before last. Does anyone know if they are going to continue doing a recap of last week and then a new episode?

11. TK8049

Feb 3, 2006
    I thought last nights ep. was the best so far but I didn't like the clones having their helmets off so much. PUT THOSE BUCKETS ON!!!!

12. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I bet you just wish they all looked like you, but then again, that would be kinda scary [face_skull] .

13. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    The Clones were interesting but I'm already getting weary of seeing the same faces over and over. Plus, when was "hell" ever used in the movies? And this is supposed to be the "kids" version. That sort of rubbed me the wrong way especially since it's like they made it clearly stand out. But still good episode. I may also be getting tired of Grievous always ducking his tail and running very soon. We'll see.

14. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Great ep., loved it, and isn't Grievous tucking tail exactly what we expect of him (twice in Sith). pv

15. TK8049

Feb 3, 2006
    I'm glad Grievous has been brought up because i seem to be having issues with what his role is. Gen. Grievous leader of the droid army that is running pretty much the same as it did before GG. Heres what I would like to see with with GG,some kind of link to all the Sepratist droids in a certain area/radius to make them fight as a single unit under GGs command. He could still be a coward but a coward with 10 or so battle droids linked up to some kind tactical mainframe inside GGs head is kinda cool and I could actually see a battle droid getting a kill shot on a jedi if it was under GGs command. Otherwise I'm gonna have to believe that GG got his sabers off ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.