main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CLONE WARS V-2

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by STARDOG-D-JEDI, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    I can't wait!!!!!!!

It's all going down tonight at 7:00pm on the cartoon network. Got my old school VCR ready to roll. Knocked the dust off that bad boy just in time. Look forward to discussing all this tomorrow. Tomorrow???? Oh yeah!!!! Vol-1 hits the shelves.

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!! It's all down hill from here.

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, i cant wait either, the DVD will be mine tomorrow! I am really looking forward to the new season starting this week as well......it is starting!!! wwooohhhhoooooooooo

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Season 2 cartoon tonight... Hell yeah!!!! :D

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    I'm picking up my copy tonight at midnight!!! One of the few perks of working 2nd shift.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    ALRIGHT!!!!! Did everybody see the first episode last night?? If not SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Man it was awesome!!! The clones going after Grievous was too cool.

When the pilot said. "We're undetected."

And the ARC commander said. "Gun it!" and they took off like a bat out of he77 I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The whole episode was awesome and a lot longer in length which is very cool. What's up with the Qui-Gon flashback that never happened. It coudn't have happened. He had kicked the bucket. 3PO's gold covering scene was hilarious. and the knighting of Skywalker. ANYBODY READ MY STORY?????
    Well it went down pretty much the same. I was pleased. A great beginning!!!!

Keep it rolling. Or my favorite line so far.

GUN IT!!!!

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Unfortunately I'm still waiting to see the end of it. My supervisoe showed up this morning before I could watch the whole thing. I think I've seen all but the last couple minutes.

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I caught it last night and thought it was awesome as well. They have really done a great job with the Clone Wars cartoons and I hope they keep making them. Last nights episode was really good, I cant wait to see tonights episode. The beginning was intense, rescuing Ki-Adi from greivous, man, too cool!

8. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    And when they called for back up and the gunship flew down to take on Grievoius!!! OUT OF SIGHT!!!

Can't wait for tonight!

9. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Chapter 22 AWESOME!!!!!!!

Anakin saving the day across the galaxy with long hair no less. very cool.

WOOKIEE'S!!!!!!!!!!!

Obi-Wan getting rained on funny as hell!!!

Dooku training Grievous!!! WOW!!!

I wonder if this story is going to be close to Labyrinth of evil.

THIS SHOW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

It better not take a year to get to DVD.

10. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Another awesome episode! I agree, I hope they dont waste any time getting Volume 2 out on DVD, it would be nice to have it before EP3, lol, but I am sure thats not going to happen.

11. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    did anyone else notice Anakins wardrobe? that shoulder piece looks likes Vaders Shoulder piece. Yes Grievous bein' trained was awesome. I agree that the next episode seems to be like the ending of the prequel book. I wonder if the next 3 episodes be taken out of that book. [face_thinking] It was wierd, before you found out the cloaked figure was Padme, I was like oh fodder, Ventress ain't dead man. oh well [face_plain]

12. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    OH MY GOD

Dude, I didn't get to see the preview for tonights episode but, It looks like Grievous is gonna capture Palpatine, ... duh! I liked the Mace stuff ok but, I thought he was involved in the detective work on hunting down the secret character through the tunnels of Coruscant while the war started. Maybe I need to go back and read it again before the Revenge of the Sith book comes out next week.
    I'm really impressed with the Clone trooper stuff, everything about them and how they are done. Like a really army and like really emerging into the OT style troopers. :D

13. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    I totally agree the clone troopers are so impressive. Makes you wish the storm troopers from the OT had a little more charcter to them than just soldiers in the background. Can't wait to see what happens with Anakin tonight. Riding off on the snow bantha with the cool tattoo's. And Yoda. Man Yoda was kicking some big time booty last night.

WOW!

14. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Another awesome episode last night, you are right, Yoda was kicking some serious droid butt last night. Its really cool to see everything leading up to the beginning of ROTS and ending with Grievous breaking into Palpatines office. Cant wait to see what happens tonight! I also agree about the Clone Troopers, they have done an awesome job with them, very believable.

15. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!

Last nights episode was almost like right out of Labirynth of Evil. Sweet!

Except what was goin' on with the whole Anakin situation/trial ?

I do wish they would have incorporated the Jedi hunting down Darth Sidious' character and Obi-Wan and Anakin drawn away from Coruscant chasing Dooku.

What were y'alls opinions?

They did do a good job of making Palpatine act dumb founded to the whole Grievous situation. Like you wouldn't know Palpatine is really Sidious if you were a kid watching that cartoon and didn't have as much Star Wars knowledge as an adult.

16. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    AWESOME!!!!

Chapter 25 was the perfect ending.

I agree how they followed the Labyrinth of evil turned out great.

I found the trial of anakin with the alien race better written and a better story line than the labrinth of evil with Dooku. Because they never really fight him and to me it just seemed like something to waste their time and surved no purpose to drive the story. With the Alien race on the ice planet Anakin's darkised raged on further the prediction on the wall of him destoying everything around himself even his love intrest was too cool!! Having him lose his arm and unit the aliens was awesome!!! And then to get the call to rescue palpatine. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REVENGE!!!!!

Cartoon Network- May the force be with you!

17. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I got the Wal-Mart Clone Wars DVD display..... :cool:

18. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    You suck.

LOL!!!

You are one lucky dude. Congrates on the score!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.