NYC, NY Clone Wars Vol. 2 Countdown Thread--March 21st @ 7pm

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ThePariah, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Stupid TOON. They said 8pm. So Gary thought 8pm. I find out it's 7, now it's not taped for him. Cartoon Network will have it on their site though.
  2. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    HOW COOL WAS THAT!!!
  3. Benae_Quee Jedi Master

star 4
  4. johnny_nod Jedi Knight

star 3
    Now THAT was a *GOOD* episode.

GREAT start to what should be a niiiice last volume.

Tartakovsky hasn't lost his touch, nosireee.

Nice throwback to ESB there w/Anakin & Qui-Gon. I suspect that's going to be a story within a story...a thread for the episodes to come.

I'm so there tomorrow night. :)

- Johnny

(PS: The knighting ceremony was so very much better than Obi-Wan's elevation in Ep. 1. VERY well done)
  5. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    That was definitely a cool episode. The longer running time makes all the difference. I loved the Knighting ceromony of Anakin.
  6. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    WOW! That was awesome!

(Thanks to Kris's away message i remembered about it)

They took some stuff from the books too!

And the Anakin becoming a knight..

EXCELLENT!
  7. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    Can we talk about the episode here?

Totally chilling episode and I missed the first half too. Thanks Sam. :)
  8. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    Ehh you can thank Kris. I read her away message and proceeded to tell you and my boyfriend lol. Then my mom called in the middle of it.. i was like "Star wars gotta go bye" LOL.
  9. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    Well then Thanks Kris. I actually thought it was on at 8:00
  10. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    Tell you you didn't think that was Palpatine flitting around Courascant in the black cloak.
  11. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    Guilty! Thought it was Palps.
  12. Benae_Quee Jedi Master

star 4
    You're all very welcome :D hehehe I already sketched out the newest padme costume and can't wait until I have some more funds to make this blue one, sooooo pretty. The music in the background as 3PO takes the robe off to show his gold plating is hilarious LMAO
  13. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    One of the best episodes yet!! LOVED it.

I actually thought it was Asajj who was trailing Anakin at first. What the HECK was with the C-3PO strip tease? Did you hear the music for that??? Weird LOL.

And Obi is still hot ;)
  14. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    And Obi is still hot
    Anakin and Obi are both very good looking guys. :)
  15. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    Tonight's episode was awesome. I got misty-eyed when Padme put Anakin's braid into her keepsake box, and hugged it. :)
  16. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Obi-Wan was unbelievably hot. =P~

And Anakin was totally cool. :D

The dissing was pretty awesome, too. [face_laugh] So was the mush! Anakin/Padme [face_love]

And the knighting ceremony was a lot like I've always imagined it. Wayyyy cool!

So typical. They take a perfectly good idea of a striptease, and instead of giving it to Obi-Wan, they give it to 3PO. [face_sick]

Ohhh, I can't wait for tomorrow's. [face_dancing]

And how about those Leia buns on Padme? :p
  17. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    And it's pretty sad when the cartoon Padme acts/emotes better than the real one.
  18. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    WOW. What a great episode. Im glad they expanded it to 12 minutes. Cant wait for tomorrow nights episode.
    And Meri, I totaly agree with you on the animated Padme LOL
  19. Benae_Quee Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm obsessed with CW costumes now LOL I sketched this myself, so I can post it :)
    [image=http://photos.imageevent.com/benaequee/cotumes/websize/BlueCWsketch2.jpg]
  20. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    What? You sketched that? Seriously? No, really, tell me, I'm gullible. :p

In any case, beautiful dress. Love the peacock effect at the bottom. Now I want one! :D
  21. Benae_Quee Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL everyone wants this dress now, its so graceful and gorgeous :) I think I may make it after C3, I don't know yet hehe
  22. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hey, do the episodes start exactly at 7? Or a little before? Because I set my VCR timer to 5:58, and I only got about half the episode - started with Qui-Gon telling Anakin that he's the Chosen One, only what you take with you, etc.

Most befuddled. :confused:

What's more disturbing? Slave Joe, or C-3PJoe showing his new gold plating? [face_laugh]

Yet another question, technical this time, because I'm curious. :p The troopers at the beginning - is just the red one the ARC trooper, and the other blue guys the special commando troopers? Or are they all ARC troopers, with red denoting the leader?
  23. ThePariah Jedi Master

star 4
    Did anyone notice Anakin's response to Threepio's striptease?

"Impressive. Most impressive." [face_mischief]

I swear they can't resist throwing in gratuitous Vader lines. "I have you now!", anyone? :p [face_laugh]
  24. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    LOL! I noticed that, too! I kept thinking, "Who said that? Vader or the Emperor?"

12 Whole Minutes! Before, there were only a few things to gush about with each episode. Now there's just so much. I loved the shots of Anakin walking through Coruscant - very dark and creepy and gloomy.

Also, whoever wrote the dialogue and story details for the Anakin/Padme/3PO part, that was golden: "Well, you do look really good in the dark." [face_batting]

The way Anakin reacted to the gold plating? Adorable. [face_love]

And notice the way 3PO once again ruined a romantic moment...

edit: Had to fix the quote. :p
  25. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    They're all ARC Troopers, Jade, the red guy is the captain. Those guys are totally bad-you-know-what.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.