Clone Wars Vol. 2

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm not going to be home until later tonight so I will catch it on Hyperspace.
    Is anyone out there taping it?
  2. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    That episode rocked! Everybody pick up there seasons one and two tonight? Great exclusive figures!
  3. Jealously_Guarded Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have been taping all of them. Friday with Battlestar might be a problem.
  4. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    hmmm, I guess the do come on at the same time. The only thing I can think of is Battlestar Galactica airs again that night at 11 p.m.

The Clone Wars episodes have been showing up on Hyperspace around 5:30 p.m. I think all the Clone Wars airs again Saturday. and Battlestar repeats on Sunday and I think Monday, I'm not completly sure. I will check the listings.
  5. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I looked it up.

BG will air at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. on Friday night and 9 p.m. on Monday night. I'm pretty sure Laura is taping BG for general consumption on Friday night too. I am trying to think if we can get the episode before it airs at 8 p.m. Hyperspace is weird about saving stuff to the hard drive. Maybe it can be had with bittorrent.

I heard the last chapter of Clone Wars is only 5 minutes I hope it is longer than that.
    So far I am really liking these longer episode. I really hope we get a longer ongoing series in the future.
  6. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    I posted this suggestion on our March meeting thread, but I thought I'd post it here, too.

I can tape BG on Friday while we watch CW live. After CW is over, we can watch BG on tape.

I'd offer to also tape CW, but our VCR upstairs eats tapes, so I don't want to risk it! I'd feel bad if I promised both BG AND CW tapes, and then one didn't work!! :eek:
  7. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    And, everyone knows you shouldn't promise what you can't deliver.
  8. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have seen four of the episodes now and I have been very surprised at how good they are. Especially Episode 23. Very killer space battle stuff.
  9. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    I finally saw the first episode today and it was pretty cool. 3P0's striptease was a little ... unnerving, though.
  10. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Holy wild-eyed, chainsaw-armed banditos, that stuff was way frickin cool!!!! There was so much cool stuff that I can't really pinpoint any of the highlights. It was more like one non-stop blur of @$$-kickin'!!!
  11. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah I was pretty blown away. My favorite was Episode 23.
  12. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Is that the one where they go through the sewer? That one was awesome!!
  13. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    No, that was the one where the Separist's first attack Coruscant and there was all the space battle stuff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.