main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Volume 3

Discussion in 'Literature' started by masterskywalker, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    I have to say, this is definately the best of the Clone War comics so far.

There's already been some discussion on the Clone Commando story, "The Package", so I'll talk about the other three stories.

"Rogue's Gallery," deals with General Grievous' final examination before assuming command of the Droid Armies... taking on Durge and Ventress.

He trashs them,

He obliterates them,

He makes them go smushie smash.

Grievous beats the two of them so badly that they need to be put into bacta tanks, Durge included. He hits Durge so hard there are three PAGES of him flying backward knocking down everything in his path.

They get some licks in, but the General owns them for the most part. For those that are tired of Ventress, you'll love this exchange.

Ventress: "WHO ARE YOU!"

Grievous: "Who am I?"

Grievous: "I am the future."

*Gack!*

Grievous: "Such a small thing, such a small and fragile thing."

"A stranger in town," has a very old west feel to it. Yoda comes into a town on a planet where the Seperatists have been taking over. On his back, he carries a massive box. When the Seperatists and their commander comes to take the town, Yoda shows that he's not above using a gun to get the job done.

A really

really...

Really freaking huge gun.

After obliterating the droid army and beating the commander, Yoda packs up the box and heads into the sunset.

The final story, "One battle" shows the triumphal return of one of the war's most absent Jedi.

That's right boys and girls, Plo Koon is back! :D

As the Clones are about to be over run, a gunship drops off Koon onto the battlefield.

Koon shows why he is a true master, and almost single handedly destroys the entire Seperatist army.

2. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Quest started a thread:
    Here

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    follow that link, thanks ::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.