main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars Volume II

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Amiry, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Since watching the conclusion of volume II, I am so geared up for RotS. :cool: The animation was even better and the increased length made it even more enjoyable this time around. I especially love the foreshadowing in Chapter 24, and who could forget the Lion King moment in Chapter 22? Hehe. So anyway, who else was keeping up with Clone Wars this week? Thoughts? Talk amoungst yourselves. :p

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I've been kinda just watching them to make sure I see them. I think CN is running a marathon this weekend, but I'm going to watch them all back to back on hyperspace.

I really did enjoy the longer episodes this time around though. They gave away a major spoiler in 24 which I am not only very upset about but contradicts ROTJ.

3. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Saturday at 8pm they're showing them all. What spoiler is this of which you speak? I didn't catch the contradiction...perhaps I will watch it again... :confused:

edit
    Is it the vision in the cave? "Anakin, help me!"?? If so I think I know what you're thinking of but just in case I won't mention spoilers (I know ALL, mwahahahaha *cough*)... o_o;

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    yeah, that's the one. I am 99% spoiler free so when I say this I was fuming.

5. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Ahhh. Hmm. Does the ROTJ problem involve Leia and Padmé? If so, I have a theory. But I won't talk about it until after the movie for your sake. :p And I will refrain from singing the song "I Have a Theory" from Buffy as well...

I hope the RotS book arrives with the shipment today. Kekekeke. We have a small pile of stuff but much more is due out next week, so I assume we must have it on hand before the sale date.

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, that's the problem I'm referring to.

I read both the TPM and AOTC books before the movies but there is no way I am going to do it with this one!

7. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I read TPM and AOTC before the movies. TPM was an awesome book, AOTC was okay, but I think ROTS will be awesome as well. I just brought home ROTS to read because we got the motherload in today with instructions to set it all up on Friday night cause it goes on sale Saturday. I know where I'll be tonight. :cool:

We got in the novel, book on tape/CD, Art of ROTS, Making of ROTS, junior novelization, movie scrapbook, movie storybook, ROTS trivia quest, ROTS stickerbook, double-sided Vader-shaped puzzle tin, and two of those Vader-shaped controllers with like four SNES style ROTS games. :D Last week we got the ROTS graphic novel, part one of the individual comics, Visionaries (which is kinda like SW Tales and Infinities), ROTS ultimate stickerbook, Incredible Cross-Sections and Visual Dictionary. We're supposed to be recieving miniature lightsaber replicas also. They're scaled down replicas, about half the size of normal ones. Just the saber hilt, though.

I also now have a Yoda button that says "Read, you will!" that came with the novel display. We only got four of them. XD

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Good lord! I may have to make it by your store one of these days.

9. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Make sure I'm there first so you can get 20% off. :p

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Do you have any copies of the Episode 2 visual dictionary left?

11. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I'll look on Tuesday when I go in. I seem to recall having seen one not long ago, but it may have been before inventory/massive void send out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.