main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars, which channel?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by jedi_dude77, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Scourge

Darth Scourge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 4, 2000
    The region 1 standard DVD version contains loads of special features, including deleted scenes, etc.
    That would be the one to go for if you don't have a Blu-Ray player.

And as a side note... 2009! Ten years of THE PHANTOM MENACE!

2. Darthsmuse

Darthsmuse Jedi Master star 1

Nov 27, 2004
    Amazing Sky Movies is now premiering Clones Wars episodes only one day behind the USA! Saw Episode 11 this morning at 10.00 a.m. on Sky Premiere. My favourite episode so far.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, I caught (and taped) the episode at 630 on Premier +1. (I was watching the Dr Who Confidential show and missed the Sky Premiere showing at 530). It was a pretty good episode.

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I still think the Droid Duel episodes were the best we've had, as well as the Asajj/Ventress ones. Ventress is treated as she should be in this - almost as strong as Anakin and Obi-Wan, but useless against Yoda. Kicks basic Jedi backside, again and again. :cool:

5. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    It has been a pretty solid series so far

6. Darth Scourge

Darth Scourge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 4, 2000
    And The Clone Wars is finally coming to the UK Cartoon Network channel this month. About damn time!

7. edgejedi

edgejedi Jedi Master star 1

May 3, 2004
    At long last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

8. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Now that season 1 has finished airing in the US, what do those who have watched it think of the series overall?

9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'm actually watching the final episode on Sky Movies now. I thought they were pretty good on the whole. I liked the episodes with the interaction amongst the clone troopers more than the Ahsoka/Anakin episodes. The season finale is quite good as well!

10. A-Null

A-Null Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 23, 2009
    Any one know if the CW: Decoded will be shown in the UK?

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I haven't seen anything on it. Cartoon Network is still running the episodes as far as I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.