main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dagobah1234, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dagobah1234

Dagobah1234 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    I'm new at this, so if it's wrong, forgive me.
    Okay here's how it goes -
    Choose a Jedi name, rank, age etc. and post them. Once we have enough people we shall get the party started. Since I don't really like to have complete control, the first to volenteer shall be the top guy. He can them name off the situation.

Name: Ferus Olin
    Sex:M
    Homeworld:Tatoonie
    Backround:Ferus Olin was brought to the Jedi Temple at age 2. HE started training under Jedi Master Cornilus Ragga. Ferus & Ragga had a close relationship until Ragga's death, when Ferus was 22 and still in need of a Master. The council thought otherwise, and decided to let him take the trials. Ferus passed, and he became a full Jedi Knight.

2. Yub_Yub

Yub_Yub Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2002
    Name: Saru Lexan
    Sex: M
    Homeworld: ?
    Backround: A mytsterious human, Saru was immersed in Jedi training since before he could speak. He is a master at all Force powers, with the exception of Foece Choke. He is dangerous to his enemies, and invbaluable to allies

Well, let's see how this works.

3. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    Name: Starzl Ky
    Homeworld: Concord Dawn
    Backround: Was entered into the Jedi order by his parents, and excelled until he was given the title Jedi Master. Is known to have extremely fast speed and agility.

4. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Could I be the Clone Commander?

-Yoda ;)

5. Dagobah1234

Nov 28, 2002
    Be my guest.

6. ancient_power

ancient_power Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Name: Rotinim Noinim
    Homeworld:Tatoonie
    Spices:tusken Raider

7. ancient_power

ancient_power Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    If you like Tatoonie join my RPG

8. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    O.K. Thanks, I thought I'd make my profile a little more in dept:

Name: Commander Ambo Fett

Species: Human, ditto

Homeworld: Well, technacally it's Kamino, however the clones host was born on Mandalore

Bio: As all clones, Ambo was produced on Kamino, the only difference was he was trained harder in his fighting techniques, because of chosen postion of commander, he was also more well educated in war combat, and skills, he was bread to be a perfect leader of a batallion of eaither troops or Jedi. He wears standered clone armor, only with yellow hilights, he also has heavy armor (similar to the armor on "Heavy Troopers" except made for clones) this armor is only given to commanders, it provides heaivier armor/defense, souped up weapons, and improves on the basic armor in general.

Height: 2 meaters, same as host

Weight: 200 lbs., same as host

Eye Color: blue, same as host

Skin Color: Caucasion, same as host

Hair Color: Brown, same as host

Hair Style: Flat under helmet, ditto

Clothing: clone armor, and heavy armor

Personality: Has been bread to be docile, but will take command during a battle, always has war plans/stratigies, to add to meetings.

Build: Well built, strong, same appearence as clone host

Class: Soldier

Force Powers: None

Main Weapon: Standered issue Republic Heavy Fire Blaster Rifle

Lightsaber Style: -

Lightsaber Color: -

Other Weapons: Standered Issue Rebublic Blaster Pistol and Sniper Rifel. When Heavy Armor is doned, A Deck Gun, Semi-Automatic Repeating Blater, Machine Gun, And A Flame Thrower are available. Also for stationary combat a reapeating heavy-fire turret is available.

Personal Ship: Modified Rebublic Fighter Tank (Souped Up), And A Modified Republic Gunship (Souped Up) Which he uses to transport his Jedi Team During Battle. He also commands an assult ship to transport his Jedi Plane between planets, but it is not his personally.

There ya go, When Do We Start?

-Yoda ;)

9. Dagobah1234

Nov 28, 2002
    Now.

Ferus wandered the Jedi Temple. He has grown to notice many clonetroopers taking the place of jedi. Rumor had it, that a handful more of students/masters were shipping out to war, under the command of a clone trooper. Ferus didn't have a problem with it, but some ignorant students thought they should be leading the clonetroopers. Though not a issue overlooked by the council, it was constitantly brought up among the students . . . .

10. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    IC:

*Ambo Bowed To The Jedi Master Olin Ferus*

Ambo: "Greetings Master Jedi" said Ambo "I come to you today to ask for the assistantance of you and your small band of Jedi" inquired Ambo "Master Yoda has informed me that the Tabana Gas Mining Colonies Above Bespin, have fallen captive to The Sepritists" explained Ambo "Useually we would allow the sepretists to keep control of such small areas, such as the said gas mininig platforms, however, we fear that if the sepretists are able to contain complete control over the miners, then they will cut off gas suppply to our fleet, so recapturing the gas platforms is imparative" said Ambo as he noticed that the band of Jedi lead by Master Olin began to form around him. "We feel that if we try a direct attack on the gas platforms then the sepretists will destroy all of the gas manufacturing factories, leaving us cut off, they can afford to do this because the recieve there gas from the planets of Thule and Bogden, planets heavily riddden with sith, planets that no Republican will dare set foot on. So we willk attempt to sneak undetected into the factories, and activate there repulsar shields so that they won't be vulnerabler to sepratist attack, if they find out of our presance. Once the shields are up...continued ambo as he powered up a holo-map and began to point out key entry points to the 3 Jedi that surrounded him...we can have the republic fleet move and in, and evict the sepretists from the gas platforms, without worring about causing damage mto the factories. Useally I would have chosen a batallion of clones to do this job, except that Yoda feels that the infamous "Sith Witch" is gaurading the generator, and aI must agree with him, so instead I will your group of jedi to the shield, and well you take the sith, I will run to the generator and try to hack in and ignite it. concluded Comm. Ambo as he pointed out on the holo-map the there was the platforms with a factory on each, and the shield generator in the middle. These platforms look much like mini-cloud cities. He explained if we were dected by sepratists at either the factories or the generator crew then our position would be compromised, and we would fail. The only safe combat would be inside the generator housing after we knock out the communications sattilite. the map looked like this:

( ) ( )
    (OO)
    ( )

( ) =Factories
    (OO)= Shield Generator.

With that he pointed out Key entry points, strageties, and hiding places. He explained that to avoid being seen that this mission would have to tak place at night.

Band of Jedi So Far: Ferus Olin, Saru Lexan, Starzl, Rotinim Noinim, and me Ambo Fett, the clone commander.

Ferus, you will decide when we leave, I will begin to prepare the transport, we must act quickly...

TAG: Ferus Olin

-Yoda ;)

11. shadow_angel13

shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    Ill join soon

12. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    I would like to change my charecter, from Commander, to ARC Trooper, but everything else remains the same........

UP! I didn't make that huge post for nothing....

~`KFY`~

13. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    This is a great idea Dagobah1234 , but perhaps I would suggest expand on it. Such as explain the main idea that you are trying to convey. Um, like, (Ex: This RPG is based on the rise of the Sith after the fall of the evil empire) you know something to that effect. anyway it would greatly beseige me if you would keep me informed to the happenings of this RPG. You are on your way to a great new area in the SW world. If you have any questions at all please feel free to PM (Private Message)me day or night and I will try my best to contact you as soon as possible. For this is a great idea and I would like to see its outcome :) . I wish you the best of luck on this endenvour.

14. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    Looks interesting. Just a quick question, since this is between AOTC and Ep. III, will we be able to potentially rewrite SW history or will the crucial canonical events still take place?

Name: Hazahr Reykohs

Race: Barabel

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 250 lbs.

Scales: steely grey and dark green

Eyes: molten gold

Homeworld: Barab I

Personality: Extremely loyal, Hazahr is typically quiet and reserved. He possesses an iron will and strong sense of duty; if he feels that something must be accomplished, he will see it through until the end. Being a Barabel, Hazhar relishes the thrills of hunting and of combat. Also due to his Barabel heritage, Hazhar struggles a little with the pacifistic preferences of the Jedi Order, and is more willing and ready to take aggressive action. However, his fealty and sense of duty diminish this, what some of the older Masters consider a trait most Jedi could do without, as Hazhar will typically follow orders to the letter. Besides, the role of guardian is something Hazhar has taken well to, as it means he must keep his senses and his mind sharp to be ready to perceive any threat, and his body conditioned to respond. Though being in the role of guardian means that Hazhar doesn't get to hunt as often as he would like to, he finds that he enjoys the sense of obligation to his charges, and enjoys being entrusted with such an important task as defending.

Strengths: Hazhar prefers not to use Force powers like telekinesis and the "Jedi Mind Trick", or even less blatant uses of the Force such as amplifying strength and speed and awareness. He prefers to rely on his own abilities as much as possible, to avoid becoming reliant on the Force. His dedication to honing and perfecting his natural abilities has provided him with strength, toughness, speed, agility, and sensory awareness that outmatch many a non-Jedi Barabel. Hazhar's purely physical abilities are better-developed than a great many Jedi, as well. Combat is certainly one of Hazhar's strong points, and he is an excellent climber, swimmer, and tracker.

Weaknesses: Because Hazhar spends most of his time perfecting his natural skills, he lacks the mastery of the Force which most other Knights enjoy. His more direct feats utilizing the Force have been outdone by many, including a decent number of mature Padawans. Most times he uses the Force, it is to amp up his existing abilites.

Primary Weapon: Dual-phase lightsaber with an emerald-green blade at its normal length, and a brilliant silver when extended.

Secondary Weapons: fists, feet, tail, claws, and teeth

Background: Born on Barab I, Hazhar was discovered early in life, and trained under a Wookie Jedi Master. In his youth he took many a trip to Kashyyk and his homeworld of Barab I to hone his physical skills and hunter's instincts. When he was older, he and his master started going on missions to mature and test Hazhar. At 24 he underwent and passed the Trials. He has volunteered to fight in the Clone Wars, though being only a Knight, and for only a few years, he was not offered a commanding position like Masters Mace Windu, Plo Koon, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, and others. That's fine by him, and he's requested that he be granted a mission in somewhere that the conflict is pretty "hot", so he can enjoy the action and test his skills at open warfare.

15. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    Never mind... this has been around for too long without anything else happening; that, and I'm already in too many other RPGs and don't have too much time on my hands. Don't take it personally...

16. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I am sorry to interrupt your current game, but another member has brought it to my attention, that I mis-placed a word. The word is ?Besiege? and it means to basically not keep me informed in which is the opposite of what I asked. The word I meant was ?beseech? [face_laugh] now I feel bad?Sorry for my mis-communication :) .
    Your Pal,
    Stridarious

17. Ki-Obi_Windu

Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2001
    OOC: this is great! I'll Join Up!

Name: Echuu Shen-Jonn
    Weapon: saber(double blade, Green)
    Homeworld:Xathomir
    Backround:Echuu was born on Xathomir, but when jedi master Mace Windu was on a mission he sensed the level of the Force in me from that day he taught me the ways of the Force.

Echuu entered the room bowing to his fellow jedi.

18. Steavo32

Steavo32 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2003
    Name: Fealo Horn
    Sex:m
    Homeworld: A colony on Hoth
    Backround: Was born on hoth parents died,34 years later here i am working as a bounty hunter, Curently for a surprizingly odd group, the Jedi

19. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    can i join?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.