main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by ca_tron, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Is anybody going to watch the Clone Wars on Cartoon Network tomorrow at 8pm? Just wondering if we wanted to all watch it together or something. Let me know so I don't plan on spending the night watching it by myself.

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Umm.. I hope you mean Friday. Clones Wars premiers on Friday at 8 pm.

I seriously hope that I can watch it. I'll be at SAACURH (North Carolina) and they had better have Cartoon Network in the hotel room. Somehow, I doubt we'll be in our rooms at that time, but I can hope...

Just in case, could anyone tape it for me please? I've been waiting to see this for so long!

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    If I remember to put a tape in the VCR then I'll tape it. I miised the last part of that string theory show because of this frelling ERFSEDS float :mad:

4. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    I'll be recording it so I can watch it later.

And I did mean Friday. [face_blush] It was a L O N G day yesterday.

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Cool. I have a blank tape that I'm going to use to record the entire run, so if you don't get it I should :)

6. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    there are a cupple of us that r going to watch it in jacks room after we find out the guild win for best float!

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Maybe I'll head over. I need to get my sewing machine so I can mod my Jedi outfit by next weekend.

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Oh my frelling God, that was cooler than an ERFSEDS slushy on Hoth!!

I did tape it. I know the Guild wasn't able to watch it, and I am going to tape the second Monday night at 8, so why not get together during the Beachtroopers meeting and watch, or is that waiting too long?

9. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    dude, u did u get it taped? man i am k=inda a litel buzzed more like a littel drunk right neow sensce or float didnt win, so i hope u got that on taep so we kan watch it,.

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Dude, go drink some water or something. Seriously.

So what do you mean your float didn't win! Who the frell beat it?! I knew we wouldn't win when our frelling driver took the top of our rocket off with a tree :mad:

Sometimes I just want to grab the frelling wheel and do things myself. I hate people!

11. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Was anybody else upset that it was only 5 minutes long? But I got it taped so I can see it. Can't wait for MOnday for Chapter 2.

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    You know, everyone I've talked to is mad about that, but they told us that it was only going to be a bunch of little short type things, so I wasn't dissapointed and I thought it was rather well done. The look Yoda give Palpatine was priceless!

13. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    yah u should bring it over jacks room tomarrow so we can watch it befor the next one

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    sorry dude, but I work from 1400-2200. And after spending all morning at the beach getting soaked, ummm, yeah...

15. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    I was at the air show also. But if anyone wants to borrow it, I'll be happy to lend it to them as long as I get it back before the next chapter. I live in Doolittle 234. Just tell my roommate to take it out of the VCR if I'm not here.
    Cat

16. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    You were there today? Did they do anything? My group and I just cut out around 9. We did get some nice yellow volunteer shirts though. I may have to put mine to good use [face_devil]

17. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Ooooh!

I'm back now and just saw it. Hoorha! It was all I had expected it to be and more. I am just bummed I had to watch a taped version.

I've been waiting for this for such a long time. Yay! Since the very beginning, they have been saying that these were just going to be five minute shorts. That was the whole format. It would've flipped me out if it was longer.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!!!!

18. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO MAD!!!!! I FORGOT WHAT TIME IT WAS AND MISSED THE FIRST HALF OF THE SHOW!!!!!! Does anyone have a copy that I could borrow so I can get it copied onto my tape?

19. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I taped it.

There is also going to be a marathon November 21st so you may just be able to wait and tape them all then.

20. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I had someone tape the first one for me, but since then, I have just given up and have stuck to cartoonnetwork.com. It's so much easier and they have commentary!

21. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I have them all so far if you want to see them on something other than a tiny 240x180 screen.

22. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I generally watch it on the massive ERRSA tv and then watch it several more times on the tiny one. It's not all that bad. Thank you, though.

23. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Friday, March 26th, 9:30!!! waaaaaahhooooooooooo!!! What a way to end Spring Break :D

24. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    we are suck geeks, lol :p

25. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey, it's more fun that being normal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.