Clones in this one

Discussion in 'Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by DarthieAnnie, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthieAnnie Jedi Master

star 2
    Is the imperial army going to be clones? I mean if they age faster than normally that might mean that they should be ripe for retirement. Or did the empire just keep on commissioning clones from Kamino.

Anyway it will be interesting to see the new imperial army, after all the clone army was cool and really kicked ass. Just imagine what they can do after a couple of years of imperial training.
  2. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    I bet they'll be deadly shots with a blaster. They should be able to hit every target with pinpoint accuracy.
  3. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
    And don't forget that they'll all have the same voice as well. I wonder if Morrison will be back for some voice acting ... maybe even some helmet-less trooper shots. [face_praying]
  4. Blood_of_Yoda Jedi Knight

Ooohh, if they want to fight the Empire, maybe there will be a battle at Kamino to try to shut the clone production down. ooohhh, that would look so awesome =P~
  5. cousyrules Jedi Padawan

omg guys!!

ive found a picture from an insider,

http://www.mythicalsluglines.com/images/StormTrooper-drawing.jpg

take into consideration this is only a drawing, so i'm not sure if this is real.
  6. ThePriminister05 Jedi Knight

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.