main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Clones Matter! A clone wars fic, Ahsoka/Rex/Mace/ Others

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Title: Clones Matter!
    Author: GuNgAnFaN3090
    Characters: Ahsoka, Rex, Others
    Timeframe: During TCW
    Notes: This is for the Ahsoka Tano Fan Club FanFic Challenge.
    Disclaimer: George Lucas owns Star Wars. I don?t.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?

STAR WARS

The republic is falling a little more each day. It has suffered great loses. Count Dooku and General Grievous have just mounted the worst attack yet. They have traveled to a secret JedI Training facility in the outer rim. Many JedI are being dispatched to defend it with all forces. But on the small, backwater planet called Surrdoion, there are many Clones missing in action. This is not a great priority for the republic, considering the attack they are about to face. Never the less, Ahsoka Tano has ignored direct orders from General Skywalker and went down to Surrdoion to find her good friend, Captain Rex?

The JedI Starfighter zipped through space towards the planet. Surrdoion didn?t look like much from up there. It had a lot of water, and some splotches of land. It looked like an unfinished painting.

Ahsoka Tano sat in the little cockpit, trying to ignore the voices over the Comm. Channel. She would have shut it off altogether, but Ahsoka wasn?t sure if she would receive a transmission from this planet or not. Better safe than sorry. The voices were getting harder and harder to ignore. There was master Skywalker?s,

?Ahsoka! Get back here! We need your help Snips! This mission is going to be bad enough without Rex, how could you leave us too??

Anakin?s voice sounded more worried than angry. The same could not be said for General Kenobi,

?Get back here this instant! I will be forced to use the tractor beam if you don?t turn around now! I mean it. Do you not understand what will happen if this mission fails without you here??

Ahsoka had already disabled the tractor beam before taking off. That wouldn?t be a problem. The hardest voice to ignore was that of JedI Master Plo Koon,

?Ahsoka, come back. Please. You are a smart girl. What will happen if you do succeed in your mission? You will come back, get a lecture from Mace Windu, then be sent back to the JedI Temple. They will believe you failed because Anakin?s training wasn?t right. They. Will. Blame. Him!?

Ahsoka felt compelled to turn back, but she knew her mission and promised herself she wouldn?t fail. It was to important.

The JedI Starfighter set down with an easy landing on the planet of Surrdoion. The planet had a lot of ocean, and there were rocks protruding from the water. It might have looked peaceful if there wasn?t a huge storm at the moment.

Ahsoka jumped out of the cockpit and landed on the large cliff base she had landed on. It was loud with the heavy winds and the waves in the murky water below. The planet didn?t look like it contained any sentient beings.

Ahsoka had no idea how she would find Rex and the other clones, but she had to try.

?Okay Ahsoka,? said the Togruta to herself, ?Rex has to be around here somewhere. But where?? Rex was a resourceful man. He had the best odds of surviving on a planet like this, even better than some JedI. ?Rex?? Called Ahsoka, ?Rex? Where are you?.?

Feeling outward with the force like Master Skywalker taught her, Ahsoka searched for any life forms. She found many, but they were all to small to be anyone who could help her. Probably fish in the water or birds flying overhead. Ahsoka sighed. The young Padawan walked over to the edge of the cliff to take a look at the water and gather her thoughts. Something was wrong here, she knew it.

Clunk. The sound came from behind Ahsoka. Clunk. Without turning, she let her hand drop closer to her light saber. Clunk, clunk. The Padawan knew that sound, but she couldn?t quite put her finger on it?

?Roger, roger.? Ahsoka heard the droid?s voice and jumped into action. Without hesitating, she pulled the light saber from her belt. It was ignited with a Snap-Hissss. Ahsoka launched herself into a back flip, spun in mid-air, came down with her green blade s

2. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    great story gunganfan. the ending was kinda funny [face_laugh] don't ask me how, but it was

3. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    Great fic, dude! =D= Loved how Ahsoka defied Jedis just to save clones!

4. BloodRaven77

BloodRaven77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    My Rex/Ahsoka inner fangirl was squeeing in delight over this tale!

I really loved how she saw Rex and his men as individuals and not just disposable clones. The establishment of their friendship was so wonderful and the risks she took to save the captain turned me into a heap of goo.

The ending was really cute too. I thought how Rex and his men chose to speak out in her defense really gave the impression that Ahsoka was like an addition to their 'family' or brotherhood which was so sweet!

5. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    Well done! =D=

Ahsoka rules.

Hope you hit us with some more clone wars fiction soon.

6. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
    Nice.

Good job with the clones.[face_peace]

7. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    I know this is a bit off topic, but...
    Do you support Rex and Ahsoka in a romantic relationship?

8. BloodRaven77

BloodRaven77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    I do and I don't haha I suppose I ship them when she's older (aka adult) *blushes* The only reason I see them as plausible I guess is due to the fact a clone's life is so much shorter than a normal humans. Even though he's in an adult body technically he's about her age? I know in AOTC Tan-We (how do you spell her name?) mentions that a clone is fully grown and ready for battle when he's about 10?? So I'm presuming Rex is in and about her age range though he physically doesn't look it ^^;; Not sure if that makes any sense XD

9. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    JediMasterAmanda - I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading

KotORBF2Female_raven - Thanks. I figured Ahsoka would save Clones if it came to that, so I went with her character.

BloodRaven77 - I find that Rex and Ahsoka are very close. I like this. It's a great friendship and I love to write about it. Thanks and glad you liked it.

epithree - Thanks. Ahsoka does rules very much. Don't worry, you'll see some more clone wars fic from me.

CloneCaptainRex - Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.