Omaha, NE Clones Movie Night???

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Brad Kan Obi So Cool, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Kan Obi So Cool Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello all, I had a thought (I don't do much of this during summer), I think it'd be a lot of fun to get a bunch of people together and have a FanForce 'Meeting' at AMC in the form of seeing AOTC. Just a thought, perhaps if we can organize some time and date, it could work.
  2. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

i think memorial day would be absolutely perfect! anyone else?
  3. Brad Kan Obi So Cool Jedi Knight

star 1
    Memorial Day would be good, but it may be short notice for some people. Plus, it's my birthday.
  4. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm not sure, but I think a couple of the guys went yesterday. There was talk about going yesterday, but I had to work. I'd be happy to go with you guys. How about lunch, and then the movie? AMC has shows all day long, so what time?
  5. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    According to the mailing list, I thought there were bunch of people interested in going last night. Turns out, only me & Mark ended up going. Oh well. DOn't know if I'll be able to go tomorrow anyway...
  6. BUDAHMAN11 Jedi Padawan

I'd love to go, and will go sometime. Tomorrow is Memorial Day and thats too short of notice for me. Besides, i'll be in Vegas losing my life away. See you when I get back. Lou(K).
  7. Dawmer299 Jedi Knight

star 1
    What time?? I got the whole day off... the first time in a long long time. Be glad to see it a fifth time. :)
  8. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Im not available tomorrow....It would have to be a weeknight. AND you should have went last night.. post movie Hooters meeting! ;)
  9. Ummeiko Jedi Knight

Hooters meeting? O.O Actually... I had to work last night. But tomorrow I could probably go, sometime in the evening maybe. As long as my parents don't decide to make me do something like clean my room. *shudders*
  10. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

ok...for all those who do want to go memorial day here are the times: 11:45am, 12:30pm, 1:15pm, 2:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 3:45pm, 4:30pm, 5:15pm, 5:15pm, 6:15pm, 7:00pm, 7:45pm, 8:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:15pm, 10:45pm

i'm open pretty much all day...4:30 sounds good right in the middle of the day...maybe lunch before we go... is there a time everyone can agree on?
  11. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Actually, 3pm, or so sounds good. Lunch would be cool, provided anything is even open. I'm going to be a little cash poor, so how about something cheap, like McDonalds?, That or maybe chinese buffet (either China Buffet by Menards, or King Buffet, in Milllard), again, if anything is open. I can do some calling tomorrow, and see if either chinese place is open. Does anybody else have preferences? These are only suggestions, what are you're ideas?
  12. Ummeiko Jedi Knight

I'm open for just about any time between three and 7ish, preferably towards the earlier times. Question now is, is there some meeting spot, or something... or some other way for all of us to find each other, because uhm, unlike I'm assuming a good deal of you, I don't know anyone! (ah, the joys of being new)
  13. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

i don't know anyone either...but i definitely would like to go see the movie again today, and think it would be fun with a bunch of people...and lunch would be cool too...so, how many people do we have?
  14. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, as far as a head count, it looks like it's:

Me
    Sith outcast
    Dawmer
    Brad (maybe)
    Ummeiko

Sith and Brad know me. I was the big dude that gave Sith the OFF card and brochure, and I met Brad later in the day ( I was the big dude in the black OFF tshirt). And Umm, I didn't meet you, but I did see you in your Princess Leia outfit (complete with karate belt!). 3pm would be a better time for me as well. Unfortunately, I can manage the movie, but not lunch. Bills took too big a bite, this week. Sorry. :( (that is unless one of you wants to buy me lunch! :) )

I propose we meet at the AMC around 2:30 pm or so. I called AMC, and they said they weren't having people line up outside, anymore. So, I propose that we simply meet inside. I'll be sitting on that round bench located right behind the information counter were the managers, and sheriff's deputes sit. I'll be easy to spot, I'll wear my OFF black tshirt. Any other thoughts or suggestions?
  15. Brad Kan Obi So Cool Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry guys, I was over at a friends last night, but are you still planning on going today?
  16. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

17. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    No, I went yesterday, like we said we would. [face_plain]
  18. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    **Lee Corso voice** "Not so fast, my friend."

craigrr and I went Saturday night, like we were originally talking about. So there! :D
  19. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Not so fast there, yourself!

A. I never said I was going on saturday. 8-} I agreed to Kurt's idea of a OFF BBQ.

B. Who is Lee Corso?

?[face_plain] ?[face_plain] ?[face_plain]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.