main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Close encounters of the Jedi kind.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ma_vader16, May 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ma_vader16

ma_vader16 Jedi Master star 3

May 14, 2003
    This story kindda takes place after ROTJ but I added some characters and things that are in the prequels to. The emperor is dead but he makes an appearance as a ghost, and...well...just read it and you will find out.

*In the depths of Coruscant*

Jaina backed slowly against the wall. She could feel the emperor?s breath, pounding against her face. Reaching for her lightsaber, she found that it wasn?t there. It was laying ten feet away.

?Where are the jewels?? the emperor hissed at Jaina. She didn?t respond. Her mind was focused on the lightsaber.

?Ansssswer mee!? he growled.

?Over my dead body!? Jaina screamed as the lightsaber entered her hand and glowed in the dark. She swung at the emperor only to find that his robes were lying on the ground.

*Meanwhile: inside a bar.*

>>I sense a disturbance in the force<< Jin?a thought to herself. She got up out of her chair and walked outside to find Jaina panting.

?What?s wrong?? Jin?a asked.

?I just had an encounter with the Emperor.? Jaina said between breaths.

?We must get to the council.? Jin?a said.

?Yes, the council.? Jaina answered as she and Jin?a ran towards her x-wing and headed for the council.

*Meeting at the Council*

?Come you have to speak with us, Jaina?? Yoda asked his young Jedi Knight.

?Yes, master Yoda, I have. I have just encountered the Emperor. He said something about jewels.? Jaina told him.

?Jewels? Jewels, you say?? Yoda questioned.

?What does this mean? It couldn?t mean the jewels in the caves on Ronin, could it? But I thought that those jewels were controlled by the republic.? Jaina was a little confused.

?Those jewels have special powers.? Mace Windu gave his comment. ?They allow you to control the minds of the jedi, and possible even destroy the force.?

?Go to Ronin, you will, Jaina, and protect the jewels you will.? Yoda informed Jaina. ?Take Jag, Jacen, and Jin?a with you.?

?Yes, master.? Jaina said as she bowed and headed out to find Jacen and Jag.

Amber

2. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Interesting. But why would Yoda want Jag around?

3. Twin_Suns_Leader

Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 11, 2002
    ^____^

Good prologue there, Freelancer. ^_~ But I must admit, I'm a little confused. Time travel, maybe? *shakes head* Obviously, lol, if Jacen, Jag, and Jaina are talking with Yoda and Mace. Unless they're little flying ghostie-see-throughie-things?

....."ghostie-see-throughie-things"???? Where do I come up with this stuff...?

8-}

4. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I'd recommend you put in a little explanation in your first post, and maybe call this story an AU.

And Twin_Suns_Leader, it comes from your own little world ;)

5. Twin_Suns_Leader

Aug 11, 2002
    My own little world? [face_laugh]

You might just be right. 8-}

6. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I'm always right :p

7. ma_vader16

ma_vader16 Jedi Master star 3

May 14, 2003
    Thanks for you help you guys **clears throat** (jessica) :)

Yoda doesn't really want Jag around but at this time (which I haven't reached the third chapter yet) he is the only one around to help.

8. Twin_Suns_Leader

Aug 11, 2002
    *insert humorous, dry tone* Suuurree...That's what you think! 8-}

Hmm...next postie soon, freelancer-chan?

^_^

9. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I agree. Post needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.