1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Bing, NY Closing down

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    The binghamton Chapter is closing down. We are not getting enough feedback or people turning up to meetings so I am fed up with putting so much time localy and gettig nothing back. I will still try to do stuff with other Chapter but this one is a no go.
  2. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out down there. :(

I do hope you'll consider yourself and fellow Bingos invited to any Rochester area events you can make it to. :)

~Doc_Bev
  3. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    Bummer, but hey maybe we'll get to see you guys more often! Hey were any of you thinking of doing the Grape & Wine Parade ? If you'd like you can drive to roch & carpool with some of us?????

Oh By the way i'll be passing thru Bingo on my way to Scran/WB this week, I'll do a drive-by wave
  4. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I have been convinced to keep the club open. I will be doing another drive later next month to see if I can drum up more support.
  5. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If you can keep it going until the DVD release Halloween/Nov 1st - that might be a good membership drive/exposure opportunity.

~Doc_Bev
  6. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Keep your chin up and good luck Ian!
  7. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= yea that's your're sticking around!!!! but I still hope we get to see you guys more often!!!!!
  8. jedijason8080 Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.