Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Jan 1, 2012.
OR 9 Angels
I agree that movie was bad
7 things wrong with the movie
1. the acting: they either tried too hard (Depp) or not at all (Charlies whole family)
2. Wonka himself: sheesh, this guy is trusted to be around children why?
3. midgits dressed as Britney Spears in the oops i did it again video? Burton..you and your fetishes
4. who dressed Tony Blair as a girl? (Veruca)
5. candy doesn't have to have a point, thats why it's candy" Plato will be so thrilled at 21st century philosophy
6. wibur wonka
7. freddie highmore and British child actors in general
OR 9 Angels
yeah, i think Depp just try ed to combine all his characters in wonka and it came up as a bad mess
Hello Admiral! How are you today.
LOLOL @ Jokers pics
Burton has lost his way i think
he should stick to his macarbre goth like movies
not adaptions of classic childrens literature
thewy don't mix
it's like Stephen king doing my little pony
Oh gosh that would hysterical.
I'm well, thanks. How are you?
@Admiral_Volshe: I'm fine thanks. But I feel a little bit unwell because of the cold.
@Sistros: Hello Amazing Ricky! Long time ago.
Its raining here i love the rain
I wish it was snowing where I'm at
We've already had snow twice. I just missed the rain, i grew up in the Pacific northwest where it always rains, now i live in a more arid climate so i miss rain like crazy
It's sunny and sorta nice here.
It's been raining for almost 1 and half months now. It's just so typical Bergen.
Yeah thats nothing sometimes it would rain for 3 months solid
You should come here when it's autumn.
Whats the weather like
it is TFC
It's rain night and day. No stop.
I'll be gone for a couple of hour, see ya guys later!
The best Wonka is my brother's drama teacher. Seriously.
The guy is Wonka.
He played Wonka in a play at the local theatre, and it was perfect.
He took the best parts of the Gene Wilder character, and the best parts from the book, and it came out great.
*did that kill the thread?*
Where I live its shrouded in Mist. It reminds me of The Wolf Man
Welcome to the CCC!