main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cloud City Cantina [Version 12.0]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012

2. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012

3. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    i prefer which CCCer

star wars is kinda boring to me lately

*grabs shield*

4. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    what does your shield look like?

5. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    it's square and made of plexi-glass :p

Admiral_Volshe and benknobi1 like this.
  6. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    So...

I finished watching all of Sherlock

And now my brain is in deduction overdrive mode:p

7. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Deduce the answer to this:

Is Sistros a lord of the Sith?

8. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Nope. Amazing Rick is not.

;)

Sorry, Ben. :p

I was like that a few weeks ago, I drank too much caffeine and had written 7 or 8 plausible theories about the Fall.

Also, Amazing Rick, how is the Senate? Have we received enough votes to continue?

9. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    Yes.
    How did I know?

One can see from the red orange clay under Sistros' fingernails that he was on Korriban recently.
    When I asked him how he got the cut on his hand he said it was nothing to worry about very nonchalantly, and we all know Sith lie.
    When I asked where he had been the past week, he said he had been at home, which was clearly not correct because I could see his watch was set six hours ahead of the current time when he lifted his hand to scratch his face.
    On my way out of his sparsely yet ornately decorated office he said: excellent, all his proceeding as I have foreseen.

That Frank, is how I know Sistros is a Sith Lord.

10. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    [​IMG]
    :p

11. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
  12. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    i knew rick wasn't I was just having fun

13. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    My curiosity is not satisfied.

14. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    What are you curious about, Frank?

I know, Ben. :p
    Gave me an excuse to use that gif.

15. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    Now I'm curious

16. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    Sistros' connection to the dark side

17. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    Well, Sistros has a riot cop shield...

18. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    Sistros

Sage and Philosopher of the old Republic, and law maker of the early New Republic, Sistros decided that he along with Feya and Yanjon would rule the galaxy, unfortunately only Sistros discovered the secret to prolong life and it was agreed he would ressurect the other two sages after 3000 years, after Sistros had discovered to cheat death itself.

Extremely knowlegable in the force Sistros learnt the ways of the force "in all it's aspects" and in order to research sith holocrons created a sith title for himself to decieve other sith users.

Darth Sinuous

Believing the Sith corrupted themselves by letting their emotions rule them Sistros took the monikor of Darth Sinuous to befriend Sith masters, learning (and secretly sneering) their way, before brutally slaughtering two of them in combat. After this time he decided to go into hiding to study. When the new republic was formed, Sistros made many of the early doctrines for a better republic. Little did people know Sistros was at this time far older than he looked (not lookking a day over 23) and was well over 20,000 years old. Sistros watched the republic turn into the first galactic empire, knowing that the chosen one would somehow destroy it and destroy the sith. Not that Sistros was worried, he wasn't one

Charn

After the new republic was reformed, Sistros felt that the peace was ruined and decided the time was right to start the NGE, around this time a team of War warriors threatened the galaxy and Sistros defeated them single handedly, he declared himself Emperor, and took on an apprentice to one day destroy force factions to make way for a bigger, stronger Empire when the 3 sages would rule the universe, not just the gffa.

19. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Rick doesn't have a connection to the Dark Side.

He has a connection to Febrayasis, and maybe Sidious is his favourite character, but that's it. :p

Well, the real Sistros sort of did, as Rick just pointed out. :p

20. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    Much of Sistros? early years are largely unknown or lost. According to the Journal of the Whills he was born on Bellassa. During his early years, Sistros studied many early traditions of Force teaching. For many years, Sistros known to be a great philosopher but his wisdom was shrouded in controversy. It is also thought by many that he invented the first lightsaber.

Formation of the Republic

Upon the formation of the Republic Sistros was entrusted with the duty of drafting laws and regulations. After an indeterminate time, he went into seclusion. Studying the deep mysteries of the Force for decades, Sistros hoped to discover the secret to cheating death. He also searches the tomes of ancient knowledge to glean if there?s a way to bring back from the dead his fellow sages: Feya and Yanjon.

Forming the NGE

Due to the destruction of the Empire by the Rebel Alliance, Sistros felt that galactic peace and order was crumbling. Years passed and he could no longer remain dormant. At the same time, a tribe of intergalactic warlords are threatening the galaxy. Utilizing secret Force techniques not known by many he defeated them. Sistros was hailed as a hero by the people of the galaxy.
    Days later on a hot twilight-shrouded Coruscant, before a crowd of thousands and an audience of millions, Sistros declared the creation of the New Galactic Empire, taking the title of Emperor Charn.

21. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    Sis- Interesting. Did you make that up or does that come from EU sources? If EU, which books or whatever does it come from?

22. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    nope, all made up :p

the only thing that is canon is that Sistros, Feya, Braata and Yanjon were the first law givers and philosophers of the Republic, and that they were controversial,

so I expanded it myself :p

23. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    nice. Good stuff. Very interesting.

24. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Here we are! :p

That's great, Amazing Rick! I never saw the full story. :D

25. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    "you think I fear tSith?

you think I fear the dark? the light? the guilty? the innocent?
    I watched the birth of all orders of the force
    I was there when whe whills wrote in their journal, I was there before man, species, alien knew of the force
    you want to know all about me?
    then let go of everything you've been taught
    look into the abyss
    and find me..Insipid, (Sinre's sith name)
    if you thirst for knowledge, drink from the well of Dwaartii "

THE ABOVE is a quote from the NGE thread and how Sinrebirth became my apprentice

thanks AV and Frank!

Admiral_Volshe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.