main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Clouded Teary Eyes-DW Setting/Missing Moment Jaya/Jasa Remember Lil Ani

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaPadmeJade, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    Hey Everyone!! I heard Elton John?s ?Daniel? Today and I thought I write a little fic about it. This is during DW, a kind of missing moment between Jaina and Jacen about their missing brother Anakin.

Disclaimer: Since I don?t have anything more than a few pieces of paper and my imagination to my name, I obviously do not own anything to do with Star Wars. All of it thanks to Lucas, Zahn, and all those other bearded dudes in between. I?m just borrowing figments of their imagination and returning them hopefully in one piece.

~~~~

Here are the lyrics so u can follow the storyline easier.

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane.
    I can see the red taillights heading for Spain.
    Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye.
    God it looks like Daniel must be the clouds in my eyes

They say Spain is pretty though I?ve never been.
    Well Daniel says it?s the best place that he?s ever seen.
    Oh and he should know, he?s been there enough.
    Lord, I miss Daniel; oh, I miss him so much.

Daniel my brother you are older than me.
    Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won?t heal?
    Your eyes have died but you see more than I.
    Daniel you?re a star in the face of the sky.

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane.
    I can see the red taillights heading for Spain.
    Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye.
    God it looks like Daniel must be the clouds in my eyes.
    Oh God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes.
    ~~~
    The cool night air of Mon Calarmi chilled his body to the bone. He was surprised that such little things could cause his body discomfort, after the months of pain he had to endure during his captivity on Yuuzhan Tar. He wrapped his brown Jedi robes closer to his body, rustling the sand underneath him. Midnight blue waves made a rhythmic movement towards the shore, but never really came closer. That?s how he felt. His entire being felt like it was being shoved by the Force unto an endless destiny, but never getting any closer to fulfilling it. He kicked some sand beneath his feet into the water and watched the tiny grains disappear in the faint moonlight.

Another pile of sand was thrown into the ocean and he turned around. He saw his twin standing right behind him with her hands shoved in the pockets of her orange flight suit.

?Hey.? Her voice mixed in with wind. She was only inches away from him but he could barely hear her. He replied in the same weak voice and asked her to sit next to him. She bended her knees so they lied next to her body that leaned against his. He wrapped his arm around her as he felt her shivering against him. It didn?t help so they sat, shivering together.

?So what do you think that greater destiny is Jacen?? Her tone was much stronger than before and this time her brandy brown eyes looked into his matching pair. The bond they shared had not been broken. She still could read his mind.

?I don?t know. It?s too much to comprehend. Maybe?? His voice had been hoarse but that last word he barely croaked out. He didn?t want to say it. Jaina?s gaze hadn?t left his and he could see the sadness in her eyes that meant she knew what he wanted to say.

??To find out what Anakin had.?

Jaina hadn?t let her thoughts travel to that of her dead brother since his funeral, and even then she couldn?t stand to accept that he truly was gone. She let her head fall deeper into her brother?s chest, but even getting closer to his heat did not offer the warmth she missed on her other side, the side that Anakin had sat on when the three of them used to gaze at the stars together. Jaina had always been in the middle with Jacen on her left and Ani on her right. That side would forever be cold.
    ?I miss him too, Jaya,? she felt her brother?s head turn above her own head as he looked at the empty space. ?Somehow I know he?s much happier than we are.? He sighed heavily as he saw a ship depart from the nearby base. It looked much like the one they had taken to Myrkyr.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he wished that it had been that ship with the strike team of Jedi. Then he could st

2. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    o wow that was so very good. it was something that i needed to read right at this moemnt. thank u so much. your story has helped me in more ways then u can ever know so thank u. HUgs
    Jaya Jade Durron
    PS keep up the good work and thanks again, it really was a wonderful story.

3. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    This was a beautiful story. I know they don't have time, but in a way it bothers me that they never deal with Jaina and Jacen together coping with Anakin's death.

~~Jilly

4. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    Upping my own one postie so i can get more readers!!!

5. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    :_| :_| :_|

Ohh, ANAKIN!!! And that song, Daniel... so sweet and sad.

Incredible story. You really captured the misery both twins must have felt, especially Jaina. :( The responsibility of a big sister/brother is something that never goes away.

*sniff* Poor Anakin. :_| Curse you Del Rey!!! :mad:

6. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    I'm going to cry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.