main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho CLUB CHRISTMAS PARTY - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11, 6PM!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Well, everything has finally been made official and we have our location and time figured out. The club meeting will take place first, and then our party will begin. Here's the info:

TIME: 6PM

AGENDA:

We will be opening with official business and discuss what is on our "club agenda." For more info on that, check our thread for it.

Once the meeting wraps up, we will be starting into our party appetizers and chit-chatting for a bit.

Our Secret Santa exchange will then take place.

Next will come the main course followed by desert.

Then comes games, movies and more and will last until we're done!

WHAT TO EXPECT:
    PLEASE COME IN COSTUME! This party was meant to be a SW oriented costume Christmas party! It adds to the fun to have everyone in some kind of outfit. It doesn't have to be an academy award winning piece, something thrown together works just as well as that pair of Jedi robes many of you may have hanging up somewhere. The person voted the best costume gets a "special gift."

All the food and drinks will have a SW "flavor" to them. You will all be asked to provide something that will be specifically assigned to you and you alone. Please be creative and have fun with it. We're counting on you for our different entree's!

We will be playing SW oriented games including but not limited to:
    SW Trival Pursuit
    SW Monopoly
    SW Charades
    SW Pictionary
    Obi-Wan's Drinking Game (Non-Alcholic)

Also, we may be watching some fun SW movies including "George Lucas in Love," and "R2-Beneath the Dome."

DON'T FORGET YOUR GIFTS! We will all be exchanging gifts with the secret santa's that were chosen for us. If you don't have a secret santa, there will be a couple extra presents there for those who may be coming and not "official" club members.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there! It's going to be a blast! Thanks!

The Force is US, always!

2. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    FOOD ITEMS:please check to see what you're bringing.
    A more "detailed" description will follow in a beamed transmission.
    Here's what is currently on our list of fine SW related food items. Please bring your items in TUPPERWARE or a SW appropriate container. Thanks!

BEVERAGES:
    Water
    Beru's Red Juice (QUIGONJINN02)
    Blue Vodka (danbinks)
    Blue Milk (danbinks)
    Jawa Juice (QUIGONJINN02)
    Other Fine Alien Drinks (codywankenizzle/Idaho_Vorkosigan)

FOOD ITEMS:
    Coruscant High Rise Senatoral Side Starters (codywankenizzle)
    Kaskyyyk Tree Bark Chips (cmdwillard)
    Naboo Royal Salad (darthanalisa)
    Hawkbat Eggs (Idaho_Vorkosigan)
    Klatooine Paddy Frogs (QUIGONJINN02)
    Rootleaf Stew (danbinks)
    Chilled Tautaun "Surprise" (Nieru_Hawic)
    Echo Base Rations (cmdwillard)

Other exotic Alien items may be available upon request. Thanks!

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    If you have a friend who may be interested in attending the event, please PM either me or danbinks. I'm going to be bringing my friend Nathan who is leaving for the Marine Corps in about a weeks time. He will be dressed as Darth Sidious and will bring a SW dish of somekind. Thanks!

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    We have an added SW desert!

ryshcate (danbinks)

This should be a delicious one! See everyone there!

5. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I want pictures of this event!!! I can't believe I'm missing it...! Have fun, guys... ..sounds awesome!

6. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Be prepared for a tour of the galaxy!
    Not only do I have my Tatooine village and Cloud City apartmet out in the shop decorated for the Hollidays, now I have a HUGE Endor diorama inside! Wait until you see this.

Also, I got the Star Wars Christmas Album! (See-Threepio rhyming is hilarious.)

7. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Awesome Dan, sounds fun. I like the new line you've added to your signature! I remember seeing that and laughed silly...the movie was good to. Anyway, I'll see you Friday night.

8. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Due to things beyond my control (the death of a good friends mother) I may NOT be able to attend the party this Sat. QGJ I will let you know well ahead of time.

9. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    looks like I can attend, although I may be on call...

10. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I'm very thankful you can come. Only Russ couldn't make it for things "beyond his control" and I was hoping no one else would have to bail. I think this party is going to rock because how perfectly everything has come together over here...it's so cool looking. The games we have setup are awesome. It's going to be a blast. Did you get a hold of your Wookie chips and Hoth rations ok?

11. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Just wanted to thank Dan and Kasey for all of their hard work in setting up the party last night. I had a great time.

12. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Thanks. I have to tip my hat once again to Dan's mom, to whom without none of this would've been possible. Its to bad it bombed so badly.

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yes thanks to dan's mom for allowing the party to be at her home and for assistance with the Rancor Keeper costume.

14. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Don't forget my pictures!!! Even though it was short (as I thought it might be) thanks to everyone for chatting with me at the party. It was great hearing everyone's voice(s). Sorry I wasn't there the first time you called. I had just left to return some movies we rented. (gotta stay caught up on all my movie watchin').

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.