Club Relaunch

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by pacervader, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey Guys,
    I sent a text out a few weeks ago asking for new pics for the members page and have gotten only requests not to be put back on so here's what were gonna do, if you would like to be on the members page then please post here an either send me a pic or tell me what pic I already have of you to use. Please only post on this thread if you want on the mem page. Please stay on topic, I hope those that don't want to be members will still join us for any future events we have. So, only those that post on this thread will be put on the members page and ill need the pics in 1 week from today. Thanks guys, so who's joining me on the members page........?pv
  2. Valhalla Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll be on the page and the current pic is fine with me. I didn't get your text, do you have my new number?
  3. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    The current pic is fine. I may get a different one to you later, but til then..... I got the text, but I've been busy over the holidays. Sorry I didn't get back to ya sooner.
  4. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I wouldn't mind a new pic, but I have no camera. I haven't had that goatee in years. Maybe take one at the next meeting?
  5. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Pick one. I'm sexy in all of em!!!
  6. BespinLuke Jedi Padawan

I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!
  7. Nardo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know we told you in person, but just so we are following rules. As much as we love our old pics... lol... we will get you some new ones. Hopefully.
  8. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    alrite guys, I'm extending this to friday, thats when I'm posting what I got, get em to me. pv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.