main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Club Reorganization

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    New Boise Order Members,
    We have sucessfully cancelled our old bank account and will be making a new one soon that is specific for fan club/business non-profit groups. Like us! Also, the By-Laws had several amendments proposed and voted on at the meeting. Nothing huge, but important none the less. Cmdr, if you would be so good as to post a link to the updated by-laws on here?

We still need updated Membership forms for Cody, James, and Russ. Oh yeah, Eric, did you fill out one?

James still needs to pick up his personalized club cards. I have them James! I have created a club e-mail account. I will post more specific information about it here a little bit later. Russ and James have been e-mailed the password for the account. It was voted on that the President, Vice-President and the Senior PR should have access to the club e-mail. Since our old e-mail address no one remembers the password and hasn't a clue anymore how to access it, we decided, the hell with it and made a new one!

For those who didn't know, since we never got the login information for our old website, Ron went to the trouble and took the time to make us a new website. The new site is totally awesome! Ron would be the first to admit it has a long way to go, but I'm seriously impressed with what's there already!
    Check it out here:
    http://newboiseorder.tripod.com

Let's make our future bright. It arleady looks good on the horizon peoples!

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I will write the changes tomorrow and post them for all to see. And yes I did fill out a membership form.

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Who still hasn't filled out new forms???
    Cmdr, who do we whiplash at the next meeting?

4. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Good idea QuiGonn, lets start a list.

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Actually I just need one from James, Cody, and Russell. I have forms printed out and will have them at the next meeting gentlemen.

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    So after the last meeting, now who do we need?

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    James, Russell, and Cody still, plus the new guy (I forgot his name, sorry)...

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Brad. I'm actually getting together with him tomorrow to check out his editing software and to show him some of my past material.
    Cody was at this meeting. Why didn't he fill out a form?
    Oh yeah, HE WAS LATE!!!!

9. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yes, Brad thats it thank you.

10. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Filmmaker, editing software??? (and some kind of education in film? yes?)

feel free to get him on the boards asap, you can never have too many connections in film...

11. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I'd like to take a moment and personally congratulate and thank Eric, Ron and Dan for helping this club find new blood flow again. Our club cards rock, our website rules, and our flyers and pictures are all very awesome. CIII was an extraordinary experience and I'd be lying if I said it didn't impact me or that it wasn't the best time I've had in a long time. We've come a long way since March guys. I hope everyone in the club will personally see to its longevity and success throughout the coming years. There was a time I didn't think this club would last past June. Now I forsee it lasting for many more years to come. Thanks everyone for your long lasting love of SW and the club. ALL the friendships I've formed in this club have been outstandingly successful and a blessing. I'm pleased and proud to call each member my friend. It's a bittersweet end to the epic story that is Anakin Skywalker. But I know that it will never fully end. These kind of stories last forever, just as our friendships will be. May the Force be with you, all of you, always...

12. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I agree with your thoughts 100% and want to thank you for your hard work as well Mr. Acting President. The Force is with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.