main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Club ROTS Viewing - May Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by RosieWook, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    Well, isn't it convenient that our regular monthly meeting (the 3rd Saturday of the month) just happens to be the opening weekend of Revenge of the Sith?

We will be meeting at the AMC Colonial 18 in Lawrenceville at the 12:50pm showing to watch it as a group.

As usual, most people are staying away the first weekend for fear of crowds. So the insanely devoted fans can enjoy many viewings, as a result.

You can buy advance tickets at www.movietickets.com.

Saturday
    May 21st
    12:50pm showing of ROTS

AMC Colonial 18
    825 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Rd.
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043
    (404) 816-4AMC

I don't know what silliness we'll be up to afterwards, but I suspect food will be involved. (It usually is.)

Hope to see a nice big crowd there!

2. JediNole

JediNole Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Hello. I've been a lurker at the forum for awhile, new to posting here but been a SW fan since I was 4 and my dad took me to see ANH (he took me to all the action stuff - all 3 SW movies, the Indy Jones trilogy, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, etc). I'll be going to see Ep III on the 19th with my brother and sis-in-law, but I'd love to meet some other SW fans and the Colonial's not far from where I live. Also, how do I join the FanForce group? There's not a lot of posting here from the locals.

Hope to meet you soon!

3. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    Glad you found us! Yes, most of our club conversation takes place on our Yahoo list.

Go to www.hothlantarebels.com and click on "Join" to send me an e-mail. I'll add you on.

As for the midnight showing on the 19th? Most of us will be at the Regal24 for our line-up and Star Wars festival. I know there'll be a couple of members at the Colonial, though.

It's on Saturday, the 21st, when we'll be gathering as a club at the Colonial. Get tickets to the 12:50p show and look for a bunch of people who are gabbing and talking. It's probably us.

4. JediNole

JediNole Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Heh...I see where I might not have been clear in my post. I meant meeting with y'all on the 21th for the 12:50p showing. As I have to open my office at 6:30a on Thursday, I definitely won't be able to be there for the opening at the Regal. :(

"look for a bunch of people who are gabbing and talking. It's probably us."

Nah, that's too civilized...I should come in and yell "Hotlanta Rebels - UNITE!". :)

Of course, y'all may not want identified with me at that point. :)

5. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    We've done more embarassing things than that!

Looking forward to meeting you.

6. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Gah! I always check in on here to see when the meetings are. It's my hope that I'll be able to make at least one. It won't be on Saturday though because I have to work from 10-5. :( Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.