Club Shirts?

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by Psxjedi76, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Ok did we decide on a color and if we are not requiring two shirt orders a person I just want to get one I was only ordering 2 for the reason that it was I thought we had originaly 6 orders at 2 a person. so i would have a refund of 12.50 comming back to me.

I am for the bsu colors. do not know what the options are.
  2. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    My understanding is we all pay $25 for two club shirts of different colors. The colors mentioned at the meeting were the traditional white on black, and then black on white.
    You have paid and so has Robert. The 26th is the deadline, so we need payment then from everyone who wants their shirts.
  3. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Then I must be confused, I thought club funds were covering the remaing cost for any shirts that were not ordered?

Who all is ordering?

black and white and white and black if that is the case
    i will get two black shirts with white letters i do not care for white shirts.

If i can not get two black shirts with the white letters i will only get the one and make it a 4 XL please.

just currious how we have 11 confirmed orders if they are in orders if we are ordering two each?

originaly it was

everyone had said they would get two shirts who is still getting two shirts?

from miniutes
    I think we have 10 to 11 confirmed shirt orders and voted for the club to cover any additional costs.
  4. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Eric
    Robert
    Ron
    Marcus
    Kasey

That's 10 shirts if we do two each, plus Dan might want one. Club covers any extra costs. It's very simple. Plus, Marc our founder wants one for sure, so we may not even have the club cover any additional. Even if it does, it may very well get paid back.

Does this make sense?
  5. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Cool it makes sense was just asking who was ordering for sure. if we are not requiring two shirt orders then i will just get the one shirt I do not really have a need for more than one shirt. I already have the orriginal club shirt and one more would be enough for me.

if that is an issue just remove me from the order complete. I need the funds for other things other than shirts, I would like to get a new shirt but if club funds would handle any additional cost and the club would sell them to who ever any ways it would not matter. If i was to get just one.

6. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, so far I have you and Robert paid in full for two shirts. We can refund you the additional costs for the one.
    Here is who said they wanted shirts:

Kasey-2
    Eric-2
    Marcus-2
    Mark-1
    Ron-1
    Robert-2

Dan is a possible 1.

So additional costs shouldn't be much for the club.
  7. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry to reply to this so late... I guess I don't get on here as much as I could/should. I would really like a (5th anniversary) shirt. I don't know, is it too late to make sure I get one?

I don't think I ever found out what the costs were to be able to make a decision. If some one could let me know, I'd be interested in one (maybe two) XLs as mentioned in the thread (Black on white and white on black). AND if someone could create and send me an invoice showing the cost (excluding shipping), I'd mail you back a check.

As far physically getting the shirts to me, I'm good with waiting until the end of June when I'm planning on coming home for a short visit. This way

As soon as I know the cost I could let you know if I'm ordering (if it's not too late already).

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help me out with this!
  8. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Marc, I'll give you a call and let you know the details.
  9. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the call and email, Kasey!

YOU ROCK!

Please send me an invoice as soon as possible so I get my payment of my shirts to you. Thx.
  10. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    If you can all wait until the 9th of May I can get a shirt. Those medical bills from my heart incident are tough right now but are going to be easier to handle in a few weeks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.