main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Club website

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Apr 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    In hopes of forming a local club/chapter, i have created a website. It is up and running. Now all we need is members. The site is wwww.omahafanforce.homestead.com You can email the club at omahaswclub@fanforce.net,

2. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well all, as you can see from the first post, the website was started as an idea, to help bouy the thought of a chapter.

Now that we're all offical, and moving along, we thought it was time to bring the website from an idea, to something official as well. Thats why I'm proud to announce our new home. Within the next few days, we will become simply, www.omahafanforce.com. Not much will change appearance wise, but we will have more space to work with, and a smoother look. Plus a much easier address to remember.

I also want to welcome craigrr aboard the website staff. He will be taking over the collectors area, and helping with a newly designed members area. If you've read any of the ideas he's posted, you know that he has a great vision for the collectors area, and you should look forward to some awesome things there.

Mark

3. TheStarKiller

TheStarKiller Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    I don't see anywhere to click to get to the Collector's area....

Help?

-- Rusty

4. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    You have to go into the members area first, the link to it is inside there.

Mark

5. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I really like your website :)

6. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Thanks! :D

7. TheStarKiller

TheStarKiller Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Not really sure why we need a password to enter the members area, but what is it?

-- Rusty

8. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    If my true name and/or email address leaked to the outside world, I'd have to liquidate the entire fan club as a precautionary measure. [face_devil]

9. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Yes, some of our members would like to avoid any...."Imperial entanglements!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.