main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Clubbed to Death (short film script #1)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CarbonatedGoat, Jul 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarbonatedGoat

CarbonatedGoat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    BLACK SCREEN.

The red.glass logo appears on it.

red.glass kid (v/o)
    This is my glass!

Fade out.

Sound: Rob D's "Clubbed to Death" (from The Matrix)

At the start of the bass riff, Fade in:

EXT. CORUSCANT STREETS. DAY.

The lower levels of Coruscant. Film Noir-esque. Large crowds of aliens, like the Agent training program from "The Matrix". Mace Windu, in street leathers walks through the crowd easily, the Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, also in street leathers, struggles to keep up. We see their lightsabers to identify them as Jedi. Windu is giving a lecture:

Mace Windu
    The universe is a system, Obi-Wan. That system can be our enemy. But when you're down in the nitty-gritty, you look around. What do you see? Businesscreatures, teachers, lawyers, mechanics. The very people we are trying to protect. But they do not trust us. These people are still a part of that system, and that makes them potentially our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people do not believe in the Force. The system has conditioned them not to. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependany on the system that they will fight to protect it.

Zam Wessel, dressed in a sexy red leather dress walks by, Obi-Wan tracks her with his eyes.

Mace Windu (con't)
    Were you listening to me, Obi-Wan? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?

Obi-Wan looks back at Mace, as Mace looks at him.

Obi-Wan
    I...

Mace Windu
    Look again.

Obi-Wan turns around, to see Zam Wessel in her native Cawdite form, a BlasTech DL-44 aimed right at his forhead, point blank.

Fade to black, roll credits.

2. CarbonatedGoat

CarbonatedGoat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    just something I wrote quickly last night... or I guess, more actually, REALLY early this morning :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.