main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Clubhouse Sports Pub or Beef O' Brady's

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Jun 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Both places are eager for our business. Clubhouse does have a lot more to offer. Both are available. If someone is not keeping up with the boards and misses the change of venue then that's their tough luck. Maybe I am being a little posting Nazi, but people need to keep up with the communications here and put in their input. I have 3 functions to attend Saturday and my vote would be for the CLubhouse. Please sound off those of you paying attention.

2. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    Even though I can't make it... I would think that most people would check the boards before coming to the meeting. I know I always do, just in case there's a change... But that's just me...

I would immediately change the banner as soon as a change is made though, because that may be the only thing people look at...

My $.02

3. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    In my humble opinion, it would be wise to keep the current locale as to not create confusion because not everyone checks the boards on a day to day basis.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Well, I posted my opinion...and agree with Codemaker for right now, leave the locale at Beef's.
    I do think we should plan the August meeting to be at the other loacation, since this will be a month to have it in Tampa again....then we can see what the alternate location has. (my 2 cents)

5. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Ok what ever the majority of attendees want. I still do not see a clear head count. Please state if you will be attending reguardless of the location.

6. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    The Clubhouse is great. We just had a Federation gathering there and it was a blast. The owner is very cool and the staff is great. I think it would be a great regular location because it has plenty of space, is not overrun with local riffraff or too loud for conversation and it has 3 big screen tv's and several smaller ones. I am going to recommend it for my Klingon group gatherings also.

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Thanks for checking it out guys...sounds like this can bee the Tampa side location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.