1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Clue: A 'who done it' game

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    The clock read 7:04. With a sigh, Mr. Body signed off his computer. Enough work for the night. Time to get home for the dinner. he thought as he stood up. His blue eyes looked over the pictures of his ex wife and two boys, Liam and Charlie. He hadn't seen them in ten years, yet he thought of them nearly every day. Shaking his head, he left his large office on the 42 floor.

The elevator seemed sluggish tonight to Mr. Body. Perhaps the electrical storm which roared outside had caused some damage to it. he thought.

Outside, the rain pounded at the windows of neighboring buildings and on Mr. Body's Butler's unbrella as the midle aged man climbed into the car. The Butler entered the cab and pulled into the empty street.

"Good evening, Mr. Body." he called back as he drove the black Lexis towards Mr. Body's estate.

"Is it? With all this retched rain, dear Lucas, I'm afraid our little dinner party might be a bust."

Lucas Weddle, a short, stout man with dark hair and green eyes, smiled into the rearveiw mirror. "I'm sure all the guests are anxious to come with the bit of... persuasion you sent to each one."

An evil grin crossed Mr. Body's face. Yes, each guest had been bribed to attenend... or, more like blackmailed into it. With a small chuckle, Mr. Body cheered up. He would recieve his money... or else.

The black luxury car pulled into a long driveway which was overlooked by a large masion at the top of the hill. Beyone the house was an indoor pool, and out door pool, an indoor tennis quart and and outdoor one, stables, a 10 car garage, a golf course, horse pastures, and many other large buildings. The large white plantation style mansion gave off an erry glow in the rain.

Lucas dropped Mr. Body off at the front overhang where two large wooden doors awaited his entrance. As he entered the door, Mr. Body whispered to the nearby maid to make sure 'it' was locked up tight. Then with that, he was off to his study for a drink before his 'guests' arived.

This is an RPG based off the game and movie Clue. You will play as one of the 'guests' at the party. Each guest has blackmail against them... hence why they were invited and also why they have a motive for the future murder of Mr. Body.

Throughout most of this game, you will not know who killed him.... even if you are the one to do so. This is to make it as confusing as possible. Towards the end of the game, if you killed Mr. Body, I will contact you and explain to you how you did so, using evidence we creat throught the game.

THere will be several other deaths such as the maid, the cook, ect. This will help us determine who the killer was.

I am allowing up to 10 players.... the original 6 characters (if you so choose to play them.... Colonal Mustard, Proff. Plum, Mr. Green, Miss Scarlett, Mrs. Peckock and Ms. White) and then four new ones.

Here are your character sheets:

Name:
    Physical Discription:
    BLACKMAIL

***Your blackmail will not be posted when you post your character sheet... this is for my eyes only***

Also, I will need a Co-GM. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Thank you, and good luck.

LH

LSA :) Edit: Locked due to inactivity. Will reopen upon reasonable request.

/>
  2. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    List of characters we still need
    Miss Scarlett- Schoolgirl
    Mrs. Peackock
    Ms. White
    Mr. Green
    Prof. Plum
    Col. Mustard
    ????
    ????
    ????
    ????

CO-GM

PLEASE PLAY!!!!
  3. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Miss Maya Teal
    Physical Discription: A tall tanned woman with long red hair, she wears a teal suit with extremely high heals.
  4. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    Name: Marcus Anthony
    Physical Discription: Medium height, medium weight. Dresses nicely, and has a ebard and mustache.
  5. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, so we have more players!!!!

Mrs. Peackock
    Ms. White
    Mr. Green
    Prof. Plum
    Col. Mustard
    Marcus Anthony- Chukles
    Miss Maya Teal- Darth_Joesha
    ????
    ????

CO-GM-

Keep the characters comming!!!!!
  6. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Name: Colonel Mustard
    Physical Discription: A tall, muscular man. He wears his yellow, African military uniform.
  7. Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Knight

star 2
    Name: Miss Victoria Scarlet
    Physical Discription: Tall (5'5") Waist-legnth black hair, grey eyes, and pale skin. Usually dresses very provocatively
  8. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay... we need atleast four more people to play this game.... SO GET OUT THERE AND FIND 'EM!!!!

9. Vakama Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOc:To whom it may concern, I, Grishnakh, will be posting as my sock, Vakama. I just wanted to clear up any confusion that might come up because of this.
  10. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM Approved

Name: Scott O'hara
    Physical Description: Average size, hair is black but turning grey, receding hairline. He wears a fancy black suit and is very proper and neat.
  11. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Mrs. Peackock
    Ms. White
    Mr. Green
    Prof. Plum

Col. Mustard- Vakama
    Marcus Anthony- Chukles
    Miss Maya Teal- Darth_Joesha
    Scott O'Hara- Dark-Enigma
    ????

CO-GM-

ALL CHARACTERS IN BOLD ARE WHO WE MUST FILL INORDER TO START THIS RPG!!!!
  12. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    No takers?!?!?!?! C'mon people!
  13. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay... sorry for the slow start, y'all. I was hopeing to get more people.

I'm going to post the starting post this comming Sunday, weither we have more people or not. The reason I don't do it now is b/c I am on spring break and only have a limited amount of time on my parent's computer. Once I am back at school, I will post it.... so be ready!!!

Also, I'd like to make sure everyone is still playing this, so if you would, post one post and let me know.

Thanks
    LH
  14. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: *checks in* Since it seems that we have five players participating, perhaps you could allow two players for each user? If my mathematics are healthy, that would give us 10 characters, if all are willing to concur.
  15. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Vakama Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm up and ready to go.
  17. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Enigma, if you wish to have two characters, feel free to do so. That goes for everyone!

EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME YOUR NEW Co-GM Miliney!!!!! =D==D==D==D==D==D=

Thanks for sticking in there people!
  18. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
    OoC: Awesome, welcome milney!

2nd Approved Sheet

Name: Professor Plum
    Physical Discription: Professor Plum
  19. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm still in here. I could be Mr. Green.... but I don't have time to do a sheet now.
  20. milney Force Ghost

star 5
    ooc: I'd like to thank the academy :p

In all seriousness, I've been looking forward to this kind of RPG. I'll mainly be RPing the minor characters (the cook, the maid, etc).

And if no-one else is going to take her, I'll also RP Mrs White (it's a long story, but if you're interested, PM me) :)
  21. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, today is the day!!! I have a butt load of classes today, but before Midnight, I will post. It looks like we have most of the characters taken care of for now... everyone but Mrs. Peacock and perhaps Mr. Green if Chuckles doesn't want him anymore. Ms. White will be played by Milney. So please, Milney, send me the 'blackmail'.

So... everyone be ready!!!!!
  22. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    I must appologize. I spent the night last night in the hospital... my best friend was hit by a semi and was in critical condition untill 5:30am. I was too distracted to finnish writting my opening post at the hospital, so after I take a nap, go to orchestra, and work out, I will post the opening post. Thanks for being patient!

-LH-
  23. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Here we go!!!! Sorry for the wait. Also, I will be playing as Ms. Peacock.

One by one the guest headed towards the Body mansion, each in possesion of an invitation stateing that if they wish to stop the blackmail, they must show up for dinner. Lucas Weddle, the kindly buttler, waited at the door as the maid doubled checked each room. The robust cook was busy cooking dinner, a merry tune floated out of her mouth. Mrs. Peacock, an older woman in her 40s, was the first to arrive. The taxi pulled up to the door, shortly after she was lead to the study for a drink. Scott O'hara crawled out, a large black umbrella over his head to block the rain. He frowned as Lucas showed him to the Study. Ms. Peacock looked up from her glass of whisky.

"Hello." She said, surprised to see another person here. "Mr. Body?"

TAG: D_E

Miss Scarlet bent over the hood of her car. Smoke was mixing with the light drizzle in the air. With a sigh she looked up. Comming down the dark road was a car. Doing her best to look helpless and sexy at the same time, Miss Scarlet waved down the car. Mr. Green pulled his car over to help the beautiful lady on the side of the road. Shocked, he didn't pull his car completly out of the road. As Mr. Green got out of his car to talk to Miss Scarlet, Miss Maya Teal and Mrs. White's taxi cab flew over the hill, skidding on the wet road, nearly hitting Mr. Green's car. The cab driver got out and started yelling at Mr. Green.

"You @%@#$@%!^#$@#$@%!~! You nearly got us killed! !@#@#@!#$!@@!#"

TAG: Schoolgirl, Chuckles, Joesha, Milney

Professor Plum had to finnish this.... job, then he was off to clear himself from this blackmail. He sat in the driver's seat of his black Dodge Stratus waiting. He was giving this guy ten more minutes, then he was going to leave.

TAG: Dark_Enigma

Col. Mustard sat in the living room of his suburban house, 15 minutes away from Mr. Body's mansion, staring out the window. He wanted to stop this blackmail... to get rid of the memories it brought back to him. But he didn't want to go... didn't want to met this man who blackmailed him. With a sigh, he watched as his wife left the house. He hated her. If he was going to go, now was the time.

TAG: Grinshnakh/>/>/>

That should be everyone. If I forgot anyone, let me know!!!

ALSO, THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE NEED TO SEND ME THEIR BLACKMAIL (or respond to my PM about theirs) MR. GREEN, MRS. WHITE, MISS SCARLET

Thanks./>/>/>
  24. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    All taken care of. ;)

Name: Mr. Green
    Physical Discription: Wears a green suit, brown tie, black belt. He is medium height, moderatly built, clean shaven, with brown hair. He wears glasses.

IC: Mr. Green

Mr Green endured teh cab driver's profane language quite well; nodding and appologizing many times. He did not like people like that, and wanted to knwo what was up with the woman by the side of the road.

TAG: CAb driver, any others.

OOC: Wht of Marcus Anthony? :p
  25. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    ooc: OH DEAR!!! I thought I had him in there... his part is still in word... it just never made it to the text box here on tf.n.... I'm sorry. Here ya go:

Marcus Anthony slowly snuck around the back of the Mansion after parking his car in the front drive. He wanted to see what this blackmailer of his was about... one never knew when a blackmailer could become a murder. Just as he dropped over the fence to the back greenhouse, two large dogs appeared out of the dark, growling. Scrambling back over the fence, he ripped his nice pants. He supposed he would be alright if he just went in the front door. Lucas waited for him at the door. "You've met our gaurd dogs, I presume." He said with a smile, showing Marcus in.

TAG: Chuckles
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.