main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Clue: A 'who done it' game

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Marcus Anthony

Marcus smiled and laughed a little subduedly. "Uh, yeah." He scratched his head. "Uh, thanks." He said as he walked through the door and looked around. he couldn't think about anything to say, except "Nice house."

TAG: Lucas

2. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Lucas smiled. "That it is, sir. This way to the study where you will wait for dinner to start with the other guests." Marucs had a look of surprise on his face. He had assumed he would be the only one. Lucas left him in the room with Mrs. Peacock and Scott O'hara who were both drinking glasses of whiskey and brandy. "The maid or myself will come get you for dinner." Lucas said, closing the door behind him.

"Great, another person." Mrs. Peacock said. "Well, come sit down. Brandy, whiskey, burben?"

TAG: Marcus, Scott

3. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Marcus

Marcus looked around nervously. He didn't kno any of these people. He almsot didn't want to talk, but kept his cool... or tried to. "Uh, thank you." He sat and heard her offer him drink. "Uh, no, I don't drink." He didn't want this conversation. he wanted to deal with his black-mailer and get through with this night He had things to do, places to go.

TAG: any

4. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: Scott O'hara
    Study

Scott smiled as he entered the elegant mansion, a bright chandelier shining down on the reflecting tile floor from the high ceiling above. He took out a napking from the inside pocket of his black suit, dapping the white paper towel engraved with an "O'hara Jewelers" logo on it to remove the residual drops of rain from his aging Caucasian face. He was lead into the study, where an entire database of bookshelves resided, and a woman that appeared in her forties was sipping on some whiskey.

"Hello," she said, appearing somewhat surprised by the entrance of Scott. "Mr. Body?"

Scott chuckled softly as he rubbed a hand through his greying hair. "No ma'am, I am afraid you are mistaken," he said in a kind voice with a British accent. "The name is Scott. Scott O'hara, and it is with the utmost pleasure that I stand before you on this... rainy evening." He flashed a smile and extended a hand to the woman.

Tag: LeiaHair

[b]IC: Professor Plum[/b]
    [i]Dodge Stratus; Interior[/i]

[blockquote]Professor Plum sat in the black leather driver's seat of his newly purchased Dodge Stratus, an excellent vehicle for a man of his type and profession. Inhabited inside it was a stereo, but it was rarely used due to the Professor's distaste for the disturbing noise that was referred to as "music." He always kept a napkin handy, for just such an emergency as a bottle of wine spilling on the leather seats, or some residual crumbs from a daytime snack falling to the floor. Right now, the napkin was seated in his lap, waiting to be used for cleaning purposes.

Professor Plum was waiting for someone. Who that person was, he was not sure. He was beginning to become impatient as rain continued to poor down on the transparent windshield as its wipers followed each other back and forth, somewhat making the Professor's vision through the window a bit more clear.

"I hope he shows up soon," Professor Plum said as beads of sweat began to form on his forehead. This blackmail was out of line. [/blockquote]

[b]Tag: LeiaHair[/b]

5. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc:

Name: Mrs Gloria White
    Physical Discription: http://www.cluedofan.com/guide/mrswhite.htm

IC: Mrs White

As Mr. Green got out of his car to talk to Miss Scarlet, Miss Maya Teal and Mrs. White's taxi cab flew over the hill, skidding on the wet road, nearly hitting Mr. Green's car. The cab driver got out and started yelling at Mr. Green.

"You @%@#$@%!^#$@#$@%!~! You nearly got us killed! !@#@#@!#$!@@!#"

Mrs White, an old hand with cab drivers and their tactics, got out of the cab, forcibly shoved the driver back into his seat.

"If you shut up and step on it I'll double your fare. We're already late."

The cabbie, egar to earn a bonus, zoomed along the road, arriving in excellent time to MR Bodie's mansion. Mrs White handed him a fifty and opened the door.

"Come along Maya, I'm not getting any younger you know."

TAG: Joesha, LeiaHair

6. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: mr. Green

Mr. Green was greatful to see the cab continue on. he turned towards Miss Scarlett. "Need some help?" He asked.

TAG: Ms. Scarlet

7. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Teal

Maya
    grinned as the old woman pushed the taxi driver back into his seat and got back into hers also not wanting to feel the apparent wrath of Gloria White. When they arrived she placed a single long leg onto the ground before she floated out looking like something ethurial, of course it was just sonething she'd learnt from her mother. If your arch your back right and lean correctly than the men will notice you. Maya had no wish for any male attention today but she'd found her seductive traits had become instinct.

"Wow! You a sure lot stronger than you look." She said catching up with Gloria and pulling up her large black umbrella.

tag: Milney, LiahHeir

8. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    IC: Mrs White

"Wow! You a sure lot stronger than you look."

Maya began to step quickly to catch up with Gloria and pulling up her large black umbrella. Gloria smiled at her.

"When you've been around as long as I have, you know that some people need a little more encouragement than others."

As they arrived at the front door, they were greeted by the butler.

TAG: LeiaHair, Joesha

9. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Before I start, I have a picture of Victoria for you!
    Victoria Scarlet

Victoria Scarlet

The beauty stepped out of the cab, and took a moment to flip out her fan.

"No thank you darling, I am fine." she declined his.

Today, her hair was done up in a bun, with decorative chopticks. True to her name, Miss Scarlet, she wore a red oriental style dress, complete with one slit up to her hip, which revealed that her ivory skin was all one shade. It was true that she hated the sun, and, as a model, she liked being pale. her shores were something of a wonder, as they appeared to be silk, and wrapped up her slender calf. She winked sweetly at the butler.

TAG- Anyone

10. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: I'm sorry to have to do this to you guys.... I can't GM this anymore b/c school has just become more hectic, and I don't have time anymore to devote the amount of time that is needed to give this game justice. I am turning it over to Milney. It's up to you if you want to continue this. PM me and I will send you the information I have. If not... we can retry this summer once I have more time.

Either way, Good luck and happy gaming

MTFBWY
    LH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.