main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Clue ~ The investigation has begun!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Mocho Donero
    Senator Tyren's Apartment

"Hey, you pompous idiot, you're pretty quick to pass the buck on all of this. I bet it was you - and I'll bet your not even attempting to cover up the location and murder weapon, either. No, you're too stupid to cover yourself that well. You... stupid man!

Everyone could see Mocho's face turn red, many the emotions the cause. Embarrassment. Disbelief. But, most of all, rancorous unrepentant anger, all directed at the...the FREAK in front of him.

He stormed to the lavender haired, effeminate, his body so very close to his, almost pressing against it. His breath, which came in ragged huffs, landed full force on Frederick's face. Everyone, most definetly Frederick, could see his features contorted into that of spite.

"Now you listen here, you FREAK," he jabbed his finger into his adversary's chest with the full force of a senior scorned. "You don't DARE accuse me of a crime I had no hand in doing. You have no RIGHT to do such a thing, to erroneously accuse me so."

"So, be quiet and let the CIVILIZED" he stressed the word "civilized", "deal with this."

TAG: darthramza, Qui-Gon

2. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Bright Freckles

Bright was caught in the crossfire.

In one direction, an accusatory finger was pointing directly at her. On the flipside of this, she had a tray of drinks in her right hand and she could tell that the huge hairy creature nearby could probably do with a drink -- since when did Wookiee's ever refuse sustenance? Did she offer a drink and do her job or did she snap back and bite this man's finger off?

Sure, she looked a little bit lower class than some of the other beings present. Sure, her appearance always either freaked people out or delighted them. But this man nearly made her past life come screaming back to the surface. Surviving in the slums of Coruscant made one quite brash and quite sharp. But she was turning over a new leaf; she now had a legitimate job!

She was saved from her internal battle when a delightful figure with some big hair sticking out from atop his head addressed the original man. She had no idea if it had a colour or not.

Approaching the Wookiee, Bright let her thoughts dwell on why there was such a fuss. The commander in the room had just announced a murder and made it a point to highlight everyone in the room was now a suspect. Except ... not her workmate, Bob? Bob, the Twi'lek that was serving with her in this room tonight. She was told he had blue skin ... he looked the same to her colour-blind eyes! He was Bob. Why was she a suspect and not him? Why was he allowed in? So confusing.

The commander at this time was all caught up with everybody else?s accusation so Bright decided to stick to offering this big hairy brute a drink and do her job. If the commander had asked her, she would have simply taken a stab at the most bounty hunter-esque being in the room: that Barabel. Oh well.

"Care for some refreshments, sir?" asked Bright to the Wookiee she now stood before.

Tag; HairyWookiee12

[White's Accusation] GREEN - VIBROBLADE - HOLO LIBRARY

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Ah-ha. I have just discovered how I was placing messages into threads while thinking I was doing a PM.

Material removed to send as PM.

4. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Viridian

It took six officers to drag him to the Senators apartment. He fought hard as they tried to push him into the room. When they came to pick him up he refused to go with them. Not because he was guilty but because his animal sense told him not to. So he fought them all the way here. They tasered him to get him into the car, but he woke up when they were carrying him into the building.

When they got to the right apartment they shoved him in, then sealed the door. Viridian rammed into the door trying one last time to get out. He hissed in anger at his failure. For now he resigned to being stuck in here, and looked around the room. He wasn't alone. There was an assortment of other aliens crowding the room. All with their own distinct smells. But theirs wasn't the strongest in the room. Viridian could smell death. He knew it well.

In the middle of the room stood a Officer. He talked about a Murder and how one of them was responsible. Viridian hissed in surprise when the officer announced that it was Senator Tyren who was dead. He had just seen the man the day before. The man refused to let him and his hunting brothers enact justice on the slavers on the Senators planet. He couldn't say that he was sad that the man was dead. But his quest to save his clan was one step harder now.

Viridian felt the heat rise in the room as an angry dispute grew between some of the other aliens. He enjoyed the heat, but not the anger. Viridian looked at the angry man, and hissed. "You are very quick to acussse." Viridina hissed at the man in black. "It could be sssseen assss sssomeone trying to pusssh blame off on ssssomeone elssse."

Viridian sniffed the air for a second. "I can feel, and sssmell a risssing heat on your body. Perhapsss becaussse you might have recently handled a Blassster Pissstol? And with all the heat you are emitting it might alssso caussse one to believe that you were in the Conssservatory. I challenge you to defend yourssself." Veridian hissed his statement as accusingly as he possibly could.

Tag: Mocho Donero, Everyone.

[b]
    BLACK, BLASTER PISTOL, CONSERVATORY.[/b]

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Toshiko Cyan

Toshiko looked around the room. It had taken a few moments for the commander?s accusation to sink in with many of the ?guests?, but reactions were starting.

?Okay,? she said to the room at large, ?if I?m going to continue ?Operation Make Random Accusations?, I?m going to have to check out this sabacc room.

She sidled past the butler, who had not actually moved from his place in the doorway, making her wonder just how he was going to get her?s and Jarl?s cafs. Perhaps the blue humanoid was a master at telekinesis, and those cups were floating up the corridor from the kitchen, wherever that was, as she strode down the hallway, peeking through open doors into different rooms.

She hoped he didn?t spill any, but supposed the late Senator was past caring what happened to his carpets now.
    The sounds of indignant arguing from the room she had just left, quietened drastically, indicating to her that there was significant sound baffling throughout the apartment.

One room caught her interest, and she stopped for a closer look. The rectangular table was missing the hallmarks of domesticity, such as a slick, clean surface to eat food off of, or a place to show of knick-knacks, like a coffee table, or something.

The Torchwood operative briefly wondered if the local equivalent was called a caf-table, then stepped into the room, her skirts audibly swishing as they swept past the door jamb.

The table that dominated the room, surrounded by plush red-cushioned wooden chairs, had a top that looked like green baize, with a grid pattern of tan lines marked or inked into the fuzzy fabric. A richly-polished, red rim, maybe fifteen centimetres high, ran round the edge
    There were several items scattered over the table, or piled to one side, that she guessed were playing cards, larger than Earth ?normal?, but that looked like nothing so much as the electronic novels that had started to appear back home, just before she had been slain.

These were much flatter, definitely lacking a third dimension; black, and had a large grey screen on one side that showed some unknown graphic, and a caption in Aurabesh, the local alphabet.

Toshiko had made a study of aurabesh in her first few days here, and readily knew the equivalents of A to Z, back home.

The nearest ?card?, if she was right, read ?Two of Sabres?, and featured a graphic of two vertical pointing swords, side by side.

?Does what it says on the tin, I suppose.? She reached down and lifted the card, then as she lifted it out of the enclosure to look closely at the alien, to her, tech, the graphic shimmered and changed. Seven of Staves.

Okay. That was different.

Toshiko lowered the card gently back onto the baise, and stepped around the table to investigate the rest of the room.
    She checked the windows for sign of forced entry, knelt down to check the carpet for signs of either a struggle, or that the body had been dragged over the floor.

She could not see any indication that the killing had taken place in that room. All in all, she had nothing to support her previous contention that the posh looking fellow with the wierd head, had taken the vic? out in the sabacc room.

Enroute back to the first room, Tosh? began to wonder why, out of the two twi?lek servants, he had selected the spotty female as a suspect. After all, what access to weapons did she have, unless she was the ?Poor Girls? Odddjob?, and had decapitated the poor sod.with her drinks? tray.

Tag: no-one

[b][WHITE],[/b] drinks? tray [b](read: vibroknife), Dining Room[/b]

6. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    OOC: I apologize for my lack of update, but I've been swamped with work all week. See, this is why I was never a GM. :p Not to mention the fact that I receieved PM's from many of your fellow players with questions and requests, after getting their posts up late, etc. So fear not, I haven't forgotten you.

7. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    OOC: The update is ready, but HairyWookiee12, cdgodin, and A_Sith_and_a_Vampire have yet to make a post. Since that's almost half of our players, I'm going to PM them and give them a chance to continue the game before handing out a warning. In addition, Sith-I-5 has left the game due to conflicts with some other RPF stuff he had going on.

8. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    UPDATED PLAYER ROSTER

Team C&G
    3. Tyi-Maet-Nefer ~ Bright Freckles [White]
    4. Mister_Master ~ Viridian [Green]

Team RPF
    6. darthramza ~ Frederick Fuchsia [Pink]
    7. DarthSubZero ~ Mocho Donero [Black]

ACCUSATIONS

1. [Black] White; Hydrospanner; Refresher Unit [Pink Disproves]
    2. [Pink] Black; Hydrospanner; Refresher Unit [Black Disproves]
    3. [White] Green; Vibroblade; Holo Library [Yellow Disproves]
    4. [Green] Black; Blaster Pistol; Conservatory [White Disproves]

9. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    Anybody left? :p

10. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    Unfortunately, this game is going to have to adjourn until further ado. Namely, until we can figure out what the heck went wrong. :p Said discussion is occurring here, and your contributions would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.