main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY CNSFX Media Guests Announced - Kenny Baker

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    They finally announced their media guests for one of my favorite conventions - CNSFX

Although their headliner is Patrick Stewart they do have their token Star Wars guest this year of Kenny Baker. This con's in Toronto and will be August 27th-29th this year. Check out their website for all the details.

Darren and I are definitely going to this one (I don't think we've missed one since they started in 1999).

~Doc_Bev

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Yeah Kenny is the main reason why I would actually attend this year.

I usually go, but not to actually go to the "convention", instead the Niagara and Toronto FF chapter members get together for supper in a restaurant in the evening.

Of course you guys can come as well. We had a few from Buffalo up last year as well. You'll need to check in the Toronto forum as the date gets closer for details on what restaurant etc.

3. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Cool!
    I was hoping there would be a FanForce dinner!
    I just posted on the Toronto boards asking that...
    I'll keep an eye out over there for more details as we get closer to August.

~Doc_Bev

4. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Yeah, that con is pretty good. It has a pretty good mix of things. I was there in 99 and also 2000 I beleive when Jeremy Bulloch was there.

5. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Come on up guys, it'll be great to see you guys again!

6. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I just noticed the other day that Kenny Baker has been replaced with Jeremy Bulloch on their guest list. I guess I'll be seeing Mr. Bulloch 3 times this year! At CNSFX, Slanted Fedora's Rochester con and at Mighty Mini-Con. It's kind of too bad they couldn't have replaced Mr. Baker with a different Star Wars guest. Nothing again Mr. Bulloch, but I've already seen him 4-5 times at previous cons and I'm running out of stuff for him to sign!

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.