main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*Co-Authored A/T Fan Fiction Planning Thread, Title Soon!*~ Two ideas are up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Jaina_&_Jag and I are starting a co-authored Anakin/Tahiri fic, and this is our planning thread! If you'd like to drop us any hints or suggestions once we get the plot underway, we'd both appreciate it. :) We're looking foward to beginning our fic!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

2. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Hey! :D We have 2 ideas and it would help a whole lot if you said which you would rather read from us.

Takes place on Tatooine*
    Plot: Anakin and Tahiri prefer not to talk about the fateful day when, in the heat of the chase of the dark Jedi (insert name here), they were separated from their first daughter, Greenlee. Eighteen years later, their twins, Ambyr(It's not my real name, I just think it's pretty) and her twin brother, Aiden, discover baby holos that aren't theirs. Being force-sensitive, they know something's up. And, by the way, they never caught the mysterious dark jedi. Tahiri reveals to them a music box that plays the romantic, wistful song of the desert nightingale. It was a gift that was given anonymously to Greenlee, and Tahiri always played it, especially because it was the tune of her wedding march. Ambyr has a dream that reveals to her her sister, who is only four years older than the girl of sixteen. Greenlee is enslaved to a flying creature(Hmm, wonder who's nephew that is?) and she is clearly miserable. But there is so much more to know...Ambyr runs away from home because she cannot deal with the fact that her sister, who she feels a kind of tie to, is in so much pain. Fearing to lose Aiden, too, Anakin sends him away in a surprise twist. He is sent to live with Anakin's brother, Jacen Solo, and his wife, Tenel Ka Djo. Both Ambassador Solo and his wife, Queen Djo, are very busy people, and thus they leave Aiden with his slightly younger cousin, Ivy. By joining their secret society and earning the trust of the other girls(who are all daughters of royalty), Aidan and his newly-found friends set out to find his sisters. Of course, their dear old parents(all Jedi) whoop some old-fashioned Jedi kicka$$ out on the kidnapper, and the adventure is a heartfelt journey that, for once, has a happy ending. With a pinch of juvenile romance, some discoveries, and some humor along the way, this tale should be a fun one to write. Oh, and did I mention Jaina is Queen of Naboo? And one more thing. There's a really cool podracer. I have lots more planned out, so tell me if you're interested. This may not be your kind of thing, but I thought it sounded kind of cool. Obi-Wan's niece is in it, and some other cool stuff comes into play.

*or*

It's set sometime after Rebirth but before Star by Star (Star by Star could even be pushed back like a year or more so that they're a little older before this)...

Anakin and Tahiri decide to get secretly married by Kyp Durron after they had pledged their hearts to one another. Their only witnesses are Jaina and Jacen and they tell no one else. They (jaina and jacen) try to talk them into waiting because they're so young but the young couple won't listen to them so they give their blessings to the marriage. After they'd been married for a while(i don't know how long you can decide if you like this) Anakin has a vision of the possible future that he dies and tells Tahiri. Tahiri is devestated and breaks the news to him that she's pregnent. Her and Ani have a terrible fight. They won't talk to each other for weeks and then the events of SBS happen. Tahiri feels extra guilty about his death and has a miscarrige. Then everything happens like it does in the rest of the books.

Or an alternate ending could be that Anakin lives past SBS and they make-up and they have a daughter.

Please tell us what you think.

J&J

3. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Thanks for putting that up, J&J! I've been throwing some ideas around myself, but nothing worth posting. I'll get back to you when I have a worthwhile idea.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

4. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    No problem, I have no life anyway. ;) I've been doing the same thing... mostly in Math class. I think we have a test Friday, eek! Maybe I should start paying attention in Math and not pay attention in Biology, niether are really worthwhile classes. I'm passing both with an A so I can afford to not care. :p

EDIT: Hey Ambyr, could you maybe edit the heading thing so it says 2 ideas are now up maybe? lol.

J&J

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Upping this so people read. :( Please tell us what you think!

J&J

6. so_vain32

so_vain32 Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2003
    I liked the second one better... the one where they got secretly married between Rebirth and SBS. It sounds really intriguing although I'd read the other one too. I would give you ideas if I had any but I don't. *shrugs* Sorry I can't help you more. :)

-Ry

7. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Thank you for your thoughts vain. :D Anybody else out there have an opinion?

8. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    I like the first idea better. I rather see a story away from the Vong war and I don't want to see ANakin die again. :)

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Thank you for your thoughts JoD! :D It's really appreciated. :)

10. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    We can't kill Anakin...we need some more ideas.

11. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    K... we could have Jacen save him and then be captured anyway. Or we could have Raynar or somebody save him and then die and Jacen doesn't get kidnapped or something cuz I didn't really like the whole Jacen getting kidnapped thing. They made it so he wasn't with Tenel Ka and that angered me! Anybody else have ideas?

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  13. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I don't know to much about SBS but what if Kyp took Anakin's place and Jacen gets Anakin out of there, thus avoiding capture. Kyp dies and Anakin lives.

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Hmm... that seems cool but Kyp dies! :( lol. I have this thing for Kyp. [face_blush] Kyp wasn't on the mission with them though... maybe it could be Ganner! Thanks for the help! :)

15. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  16. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    I have an interesting idea for who could save Anakin, but sadly I'm using it in my SBS AU.

Seriously though, I think Jacen makes sense as Anakin's savior. If you want to get unique, I really liked the interaction between Anakin and Tesar Sabatyne. The poor Barabels don't get enough respect IMO. Hope that helps a bit, oh and I like the secret marriage idea.

JD.

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Thanks! :D I like that idea. :)

18. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    *waits patently for more talk of A/T fanfic* :D

19. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    It seems as if my co-author has disappeared from the planningness. :p I'll pm her with the new thoughts and see what she thinks because lately she hasn't been on much. *goes off to do that*

20. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    No contact from my lovely co-author... hopefully she replies soon and we can get this working better.

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Still nothing...

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I'm sorry to tell you all this but my lovely co-author is leaving the boards. :( She is pursueing more time with God so this story will not be. I wish her the best of luck and I'm sorry to all those who were looking forward to a fic from us.

23. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Have no fear! TahiriVEilaSolo69 is here! If you want someone to write this with, I will write it with you. Just pm me [face_smile]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.