main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CO Collector's Sound Off! *Plus Bonus!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Chewierulz, Aug 18, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteppinRazor

SteppinRazor Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 1999
    If you're meeting up on November 13th then please raise a toast to MrsYoda and I, as Mrs Yoda will be officially MrsSteppinRazor at 2:30 GMT (I guess that's errr... 07:30am Colorado time, so maybe you shouldn't toast us then!)
    I know where I'd rather be that day... Not that I don't want to get married, I just don't want to be stood up in front of loads of people being the center of attention.
    At least I'll have my R2 socks and Jedi Knight cuff links on.

Is this the longest thread on the forum?

[This message has been edited by SteppinRazor (edited 10-10-1999).]

2. Jadesfire

Jadesfire Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 1998
    Do ya'll know if the FAO in Cherry creek has the porcalin Amidala? Not that I could buy it I would have to pawn my car and my house just to get half the money Just figure I can drool on the glass. redface.gif

[This message has been edited by Jadesfire (edited 10-10-1999).]

[This message has been edited by Jadesfire (edited 10-10-1999).]

3. JAWAinc

JAWAinc Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 1999
    my preshious radiers
    youll all pay for this
    well im in for the whole deal at the mall
    lets vote on it

4. OBIWATSON

OBIWATSON Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 1999
    Sat. November 13th sounds like a plan to me. That is if me & Chewierulz decide to come back from Vegas. BTW Finally a win for our Broncos, it's about time!

5. OBIWATSON

Jun 12, 1999
    I guess I double posted, between all the excitement of the 1st CO collectors meeting, the Broncos, & Las Vegas!
    What a great time to be alive!

[This message has been edited by OBIWATSON (edited 10-10-1999).]

6. Chewierulz

Chewierulz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 1999
    Well Nov 13th will work for me, but can we make it for about 4 in the afternoon?? Let's meet up and bs about SW all freekin day. Woo Hoo!

Hey jwkenobi, wot do you think of Drew Brees??

You all must have Naboo Ani! I still haven't seen the little guy!

7. QUl-GON JlNN

QUl-GON JlNN Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 1999
    Nov. 13th sounds good for me too. So how do we know who each other are?

I'd say we could just bring lightsabers but Cherry Creek makes me check mine at the door after the foodcourt incident...

8. Chewierulz

Apr 12, 1999
    How 'bout everybody just wear some SW stuff. I could wear my Celebration t-shirt. We could meet in the food court and chow down. Let me know "wot up" Colorado!

9. jedicat

jedicat Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 1999
    I was wondering that too, how will we know each other, unless we are each holding one of our AFs! We could all wear those Denver Celebration shirts, assuming we all have one. I do. 4 sounds a little late for lunch, I was thinking noon or one. We could meet up in front of FAO, I guess.
    Jadesfire, as of last weekend the FAO did not have the porcelain Amidala in the store, but maybe they will get one closer to Christmas.

10. JAWAinc

JAWAinc Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 1999
    cool but i dont have a shirt to wear ?
    and i call dibs on any new figuers we find.

11. jedicat

Jul 15, 1999
    Actually in November we might have to wear heavier shirts...luckily I have a SW sweatshirt I can wear in necessary. So who holds the sign stating JEDI COUNCIL MEMBERS to help us find each other?

12. OBIWATSON

Jun 12, 1999
    Just look for the hippy guy in the SW shirt, & that will be me! I still haven't found Naboo Ani. Has anyone found the Capt. Panaka wave here in CO yet? I feel like I'm gonna get behind again!

13. QUl-GON JlNN

QUl-GON JlNN Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 1999
    I think I'd probably wear my black with red lettering EPISODE ONE t-shirt.

Yes the Panaka wave is out my roomate has both Panaka and the naboo soldier. I'm not sure where he got them though. Probably TRU.

14. JAWAinc

JAWAinc Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 1999
    hay qui-gon I'll buy them from you?

15. jedicat

Jul 15, 1999
    Still can't find the Panaka wave, or the new POTF2 wave with Darth Vader. Anyone else have any luck?

16. Chewierulz

Apr 12, 1999
    I SAW PANAKA!!! Unfortunately, it was at that comic store on Wadsworth for about 30 bucks. Damn. Oh well, I'll keep looking. BTW jedicat, I'll hold that sign for us JCers. So are we gonna meet in the food court or wot??? Hey OBIWATSON, don't worry about getting behind, you're still way ahead of me!

17. OBIWATSON

Jun 12, 1999
    Viva Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!

18. jedicat

Jul 15, 1999
    Sounds like we will be on a Panaka hunt in Cherry Creek on Nov. 13th, unless we can find him earlier...ha ha!
    So...how was Vegas, or have you gone yet? Be sure to have a drink at the cantina in the FAO SW section...and bring back lots of figures...you know the ones we want.

19. StarWarsFan-77

StarWarsFan-77 Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 1999
    Hi all! Just wanted to weigh in and say the idea to meet is a great one. Unfortunately, the date planned I'll be out of town on a business trip (seems to be the story of my life lately). I haven't managed to find anything new in Denver stores lately, but, on the bright side, the Broncos have a bonafide, official, honest-to-God winning streak going. And Griese set a new record...most passing yards by a Bronco QB in his first season as a starter. Woohoo!!!!

Anyway, all CO collectors out there, have fun when you guys manage to get together.

20. OBIWATSON

Jun 12, 1999
    Hey SWfan77 good to see ya! Where ya been? 5 more days till Vegas!!! Mr. Bungle tonight. SW EP2...so much to live for.

21. jedicat

Jul 15, 1999
    Oh oh, it seems we have a conflict coming. It just so happens that on Nov. 13th the Fan Club is going to have one of their warehouse sales. I'm assuming some of us, maybe all of us would want to go to that, right? Or are we still getting together on the 13th in Cherry Creek? Which will it be?

22. JAWAinc

JAWAinc Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 1999
    we could meet there buy some star wars stuff then go for brekfast.hows that for a plan.

23. JAWAinc

JAWAinc Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 1999
    well whats the plan ?
    Hey fan 77 whats the word on this warehouse sell? Dont keep a fellow JEDI in the dark.

24. jedicat

Jul 15, 1999
    Yes, we need to know the plan. And what time to meet at Cherry Creek, if we are going there. And is everyone going to the warehouse sale? And when is the fanclub going to get the new figures? Am I asking enough questions?

25. jwkenobi

jwkenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 1999
    OBIWATSON, have you checked Costco? They have tons of Naboo Anakin/Obi-Wan two packs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.