main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Codes for Jedi Starfighter? Anybody Got 'Em?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DarthPoop, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPoop

DarthPoop Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2001
    i just rented the Jedi Starfighter game the other day and it totally rocks. a huge improvement on Starfighter which i didn't like very much....

Anyway, as i have to take the game back soon, does anybody have the codes so i can cheat and see everything? i don't know if i'll have the time to beat the game before i return it and i can't afford to buy it right now...

please, Star Wars gamers, you are my only hope...

2. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    Let's see... off the top of my head,

Become Invincible
    To become invincible, go to the Code screen at the Options menu and enter the code "QUENTIN".

Turn Off HUD
    To turn off the HUD, go to the Codes screen in the Options menu. Enter the code "NOHUD" to turn off the display.

Unlock Advanced Freefall
    To unlock the Advanced Freefall craft, complete the bonus objective in Act 3: Mission 1.

Unlock Advanced Havoc
    To unlock Advanced Havoc, complete the bonus objective for Act 3: Mission 3.

Unlock Advanced Jedi Starfighter
    To unlock the Advanced Jedi Starfighter, complete the bonus objective on Act 2: Mission 4.

Unlock Advanced Zoomer
    To unlock the Advanced Zoomer, complete the bonus objective on Act 2: Mission 3.

Unlock Fly-By Mode
    An oldie but a goodie, Fly-By Mode will allow you to view the game action cinematically. To turn it on, go to the Codes screen in the Options menu and enter the code "DIRECTOR".

Unlock Republic Gunship
    To unlock the Republic Gunship, complete the bonus objective for Act 3: Mission 5.

Unlock Sabaoth Fighter
    To unlock the Sabaoth Fighter, complete the bonus objective on Act 2: Mission 5.

Unlock Slave 1
    To unlock the Fett ship Slave 1, complete all hidden objectives for Player One.

Unlock TIE Fighter
    Unlock the TIE Fighter by finishing the bonus objective in Act 1: Mission 4.

Unlock X-Wing
    To unlock the X-Wing, finish the bonus objective in Act 1: Mission 3.

3. DarthPoop

Nov 20, 2001
    Thanks Dan! May the Force be with y'all!

4. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
  5. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Nice work Ben!

I do hope that no-one else starts a JS codes thread. How many did we end up with for Rogue Leader?

6. DarthPoop

Nov 20, 2001
    oh yeah, right, sorry. i was just looking for some help on something and i really enjoy this whole star wars thing not realizing all of the rules and regulations that go behind enjoying something. dear god, please forgive me for my sins.

and yeah, geez, if somebody started an unacceptable thread as i appear to have done, who knows what universe shaking consequences there would be... either that or it makes no difference and those who cry out redundancy are ridiculous and sad people who need to get lives as soon as possible.

anyway, thank you very much Dan for your help. at least some people here seem to have some perspective... IT'S A FAN SITE. try to remember this. oh, and make sure to lock it before somebody has fun.

7. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    Easy tiger, I didn't mean you. This is the only JS codes thread.

8. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Feisty :)

9. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    Ride 'em cowboy!

10. Rear_Admiral_Thong

Rear_Admiral_Thong Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    It may be true that JC is a bit hard on people (mostly newbies) who post redundant threads.

However, it is also true that a lot of those who post here (mostly newbies) are LAZY, and don't bother to look at what existing threads are out there.

Myself, before I even signed up as a user, before I even posted my first thread, I spectated in this forum for a good 3 months, just soaking up the fun. I watched, and learned the etiquette, for a good long time.

It used to be alot more fun, especially reading exchanges between Jade Skyhiker, Krayt Tion, and some others who don't seem to come around her much any more. Based onb some of the threads and posts that are out there now, I guess I can understand why.

The discussions used to be alot more entertaining and informative.

Now, we get crap like "Poll: which SW game is better, Yoda Stories of Jar Jar's Adventures Before Breakfast?"

For example, a couple of recent poll threads had options to vote for "I'm Gay" and "I'm Stupid."

I think that some people just want the (minor) thrill of having their own thread, rather than really contributing something to this forum.

I also think that some of the "lesser minds" that hang out here now have caused some of those more quality people (Jade, Krayt, and others, as mentioned above) to spend less time here. We are all diminished by that loss.

11. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    JC's alright,

Has a 'short fuse' but he's a nice guy,

I just don't wanna see him get banned again,

Bane's around now, so just don't do anything stupid and get banned permanantly.

12. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    Most people won't say what they think because they're scared of getting banned. Doesn't bother me, I bounce back. Or not. Whatever.

Can't help but agree with all of the point mentioned above. 'cept getting banned, which isn't really a problem. I get a lot of work done when I'm banned from here! ;)

13. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    What's the matter with you?

We're not newbies. We've been here longer than you are, and know this forum, as you obviously don't. Why should we link you? If you're too lazy to look that's your problem. Turn your display settings up to 50 topics per page like everyone else, then you won't make mistakes like your other one.

14. Bad-Conscience

Bad-Conscience Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    Yeah, tell'im, Boss!

15. Good-Conscience

Good-Conscience Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    That was a little over the top, Corleone. Perhaps a lighter attitude next time?

16. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    He he newbies.

17. Bad-Conscience

Bad-Conscience Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    No way, he was rude even after you answered him!

18. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    QUICKLY, EVERYONE PRESS CAPS LOCK AND DON'T HOLD BACK ON THE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!

19. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    !!!!

OOH, LOVELY!111!!11!11!1!!1

answer to the posed question: IF THERE IS'NT A CODE ON THE INTERNET ANYWHERE, THEN THE CODE: DOES'NT, HAS NOT AND WILL NOT EVER EXIST. ok?

20. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    You don't think he's actually bothered looking, do you?!

[face_laugh]

21. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    IF IT'S NOT THERE THEN IT DOES'NT EXIST!

Quite Frankly, It makes me flame (at the ears) when people don't look hard enough.

Even If you are a TF.N doohickey, and you have looked thouroughly then chances are the code that you're looking for does'nt exist.

You're an insider.
    Use all your resources.
    Use your head.

22. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    How was I rude to you in that thread?

23. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    I take about one banning a week, it doesn't bother me.

You explain to me how I was rude in that thread!

And again, why should I link you?

24. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    Leave it JC.

He's gonna get me banned.

25. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Jedi-Corleone, I've received multiple PM's about flaming members. Please stop and be cool. This is a warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.