main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Coen Brothers Marathon At My House

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MrZAP, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    On Saturday the 24th. We'll watch Raising Arizona, The Big Lebowski, Fargo, and No Country for Old Men. All are welcome. Starts at approximately 3 PM. PM me and I'll give you my address if you want to come.

2. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    I should be able to come. I'll PM closer to the day to let you know for sure.

3. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    Awesome. Love to have you, Mike.

4. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    I'll also try to bring some refreshments.

5. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Thx MZ for the invite unfortunately we already have plans we can't break that day but looking forward to catching up with you the following weekend at the Areo.

6. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    Oh ya, MZ, are we watching these on an HD TV by any chance? Because I can bring my HD DVD player, unless you got a PS3, to upscale to near 1080p. Just a suggestion.

7. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    No, we just have a regular TV, sadly, with a DVD player. We're getting an HDTV sometime in the next month, but I doubt it'll be in time. All the movies will be DVDs anyways.

8. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    Slight change of plans. It's going to still be on the same day and time, but in a different location. My parents are going out of town that weekend, and my friend Eugene graciously offered to have it at his place. Looks like there will be anywhere from 4-12 of us. He lives in Van Nuys. Mike, PM me and I'll give you the address.

9. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Someone hit my car trying to beat a yellow light when I was making a left turn in Burbank. I'm gonna have to deal with his insurance. I'm getting a lawyer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.