main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Coerced Coexistence - Adventure/Drama (ROTS- Shaak Ti, Jedi, Mando's, Clones...) WIP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Daenna, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daenna

Daenna Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 11, 2006
    Hey there people of the Fan Fiction boards!

Some might know me from the Fan Art section where I post sketches and digi-art usually. And it's when I talked about my fanfic that Corran_Horn advised me to post it here for more feedback. So here it is.... I have it online at FanFiction.net already but I might post it on here soon.

Title: Coerced Coexistence (working title)
    Author: Daenna
    Time: During the last days of the Republic
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Drama
    Characters: A Jedi with weird issues, Shaak Ti, a bounty hunter woman, a Clone Commander and a Mandalorian
    Summary: A former Jedi is called back on duty at the time of the Clone Wars. Helping the Republic alongside Jedi Master Shaak Ti and a clone commander, his past and inner conflicts get in the way...
    Notes: The main character, Jozz Lodata, a Coruscant native, has quit from the Jedi profession around 10 years before. Between that time and the moment of this fanfic, he was making a living as a "private I" in the Lower City of Coruscant, teaming up with Hilda Mengis, a young bounty huntress who gave him a daughter. His latest contract was bringing him towards a heavy case of illegal weapon's trade...
    Requirements: You don't need to know Mandalorian to read this, but maybe a bit of patience because when I started writing this I was very well into crime novels and so the plot is kinda twisted :p

By the way I'm French... so ignored the funny use of English sometimes :p
    Enjoy and comment if you like!

Please see post below

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Hi Daenna and welcome to the fanfic boards.

I'm guessing that Corran_Horn meant for you to post the fic itself here. Not the link to another site which is not allowed.

For this reason I am locking the thread and editing the link.

When you are ready to post the dic itself, please feel free to start a new thread for it. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.