Tampa, FL Coffee meetup in St Pete/ Clearwater?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by PrincessElaina, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessElaina Jedi Knight

star 1
    I missed the meeting and I am willing for a coffee meetup before the next beach party to touch base what I missed at Mike's.

Any Suggestions???

Gabrielle
  2. SithFan1977 Jedi Knight

star 1
    i think coffee me on coffee would be bad, but im up for it. ive got doughnuts! yeah!
  3. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds great to me and I was just thinking we need to connect too. Coffee can always be something else you prefer...and no you can't Mountain Dew either!!! LOL!!!
    Would you like to meet at a public place? What time of day as I know most of us work, but I know get off around 5 pm like a real person!!! Maybe a lite after work get together one evening.?
  4. PrincessElaina Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds great!! Maybe a place with herbal teas, and all that good stuff. Barnes and Noble Cafe maybe?? I am open to any suggestions. Thanks for the quick replies! After work sounds great.. what day of the week is best for everyone??
  5. Hopkins9482 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm willing to go just to hang out if my schedule allows :p
  6. Ravenjack Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm up for it as well. Barnes and Noble sounds fine to me either the one in Tyrone or Clearwater would be most convenient. Wed the 22nd there is no way, but otherwise most evenings are open.
  7. Allysium Jedi Knight

star 1
  8. SithFan1977 Jedi Knight

star 1
    anybody free tommorow or tuesday? mayber afterward we can make a trench run or two
  9. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Barnes & Nobles sounds goo to me also. I know both, Tyrone and Clearwater, up on Sunst Point Rd.? Just let me know what date so I don't schedule extra work from 6-9PM. Please leave a contact number in case I have a late admit or visit. Murphy's Law!!! of Nursing!!!

Ugh!!! no money for trench run purchases!!! already spent too much since April!!! But I can look and desire...ho hum!!!
  10. jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master

star 1
    I can do something like this on a Friday after 8pm. May I recommend Starbucks on 9th street in St. Pete, it is somewhat centrally located in the Bay area. I don't drink coffee after 5pm and on weekends, so I will go with a herbal tea.
  11. PrincessElaina Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am available tommorrow around 7 pm. I am also available Friday evening as well.

Wedns. is out for me too. Sorry for the late reply.. I am willing to move this up to 8pm Monday or even Friday. Likewise I will have my herbal tea lol. I was thinking about the Tyrone location... whatever is most convenient for everyone. I can even meet up both nights.

Let me know... Pm me for my number.

G Elaina
  12. Ravenjack Jedi Knight

star 2
    Friday evening works best for me. 8pm sounds like a good time as well. I'm open to any of the locations mentioned, Tyrone would be closest.
  13. SithFan1977 Jedi Knight

star 1
    for us there is no light get together. ill be doing coffee shots and bouncing off the walls, so bring a camera, lol. tommorow is awesome
  14. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok we are meeting tonight at the Tyrone Barnes & Nobles booksellers at 7 pm. I anyone else can make it great!! We can also do one on Fri. say next week?
  15. jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master

star 1
    gonna' have to pass tonight, can't make tomorrow either...will catch you all another time.
  16. crfields Jedi Knight

hey, just got back from atlanta, i'd love to meet for coffee as well. i have to teach kung fu tonight, but tomorrow after work is good, and i'm even in clearwater already at that point.
  17. Xyber_Hex Force Ghost

star 4
    Friday sounds good to me (or any friday , saturday , or sunday with a few days notice), not a coffee person but am tea person.
    Just let me know.
    I live in St Pete so it is much easier and appealing to do something like this.
  18. PrincessElaina Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello Everyone!!

I think that the majority wins on the Tyrone location tonight! I can also make it this Friday in Clearwater but not the next due to work schedule. I am open to meet again at the Clearwater location this Friday or next Wednesday.

See everyone tonight that can make it! Drop me a reply on what works this Friday or next Wedns.

Gabrielle
  19. Ravenjack Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will be able to make it tonight after all. 7pm at barnes and noble looking forward to meeting up. Friday if everyone still wants to go I should be free as well.
  20. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well this is starting to sound like a 2nd meeting for those who didnt make the last meeting so count us in Denise and I should be able to make it.
  21. Eddiehorror Jedi Padawan

Sorry to be the threepio here but...where when who?
  22. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    Wellllll, if weve got ross and denise coming, i guess i'll have to make an apperance ;-)

onward (until 7)
  23. SithFan1977 Jedi Knight

star 1
    any interested in doing a trench run after the coffee meetup?
  24. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    For what its worth Sith, ive been to every store aready today, and unless you want nemoidians or wookies, its not worth the effort. onward
  25. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    on second thought, i wouldnt mind seeing if an Winn dixie employee will give me the R2 D2 tonight, just a thought :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.