main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Coffee meetup in St Pete/ Clearwater?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by PrincessElaina, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Just a thought the cafe in Barnes and Noble is a bit small and it looks like we are going to have a decent turn out. I'm not sure if they will be able to comfortably accommodate us all. If anyone would like we could still meet there and go to a local sit down restaurant for coffee, such as Bob Evans or Perkins. Any suggestions are welcome.

2. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    Tyrone is a bit out of the way for me. Panera Bread at Clearwater Mall is the prefect location, IMO. It is right by the Super Target, has plenty of seating for large groups, many snack and drink options, and even better, I'm there right now! :)

3. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    It was great meeting Gabrielle tonight and had a good time at our coffee gathering. We should get together like that more often.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Yes this was a really nice evening guys...I agree and change the location a little.

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Yes it was nice to meet Gaby tonight, Sorry about the new nice name. Yes, that is the point of the group to hook up and talk about up coming things or for others in the group pass on info like we did tonight.

My old group R2-Detroit we had groups with in the group that got together to do things also, book group, collecting group, and so forth.

Also at the next meeting there will be a few more postions that will be up for grabs with in the group. Please read the post about group postions.

6. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Thanks to all of you for the 2nd meeting! It was so nice to meet everyone and get the information that I needed. If anyone wants to still meet in clearwater this Friday let me know. I am still free.

I agree.. we have to do this more often!! Sorry for the late reply.. I have not been feeling well lately and have been getting tests run. (Which also explains why my sewing is falling behind).

Getting caught up on posts now, Panera Bread sounds good too,

Gabrielle

7. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Gabrielle... It was a pleasure meeting you. Sorry you don't feel well, I hope you get better soon.
    I'm game for meeting up again on Friday. Panera is fine with me, unless someone wants to go somewhere else.
    Keep me posted.
    Annie

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Is that the one in Clearwater Mall? Brian are you still game since this is a location you said would be better for you? I can probably stop by since I live in the middle and need to go to Sam's across the hwy.

9. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Gabrielle/Marie,
    I'm up for some tea.....at say Starbucks on S.R. 60 east of U.S. 19 (near old mall) a little after 8pm. This location is also somewhat central in the bay area if anybody else would like to join...the more, the merrier.

10. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    Yes, the Panera I referred to is at Clearwater Mall. I work from there several times a week because they have free WiFi, and its nice to get out of the house. If anyone wants to meet there Friday night, then I'll just plan to work there Friday afternoon so that I'll be there when you arrive.

11. PrincessElaina

Jun 7, 2005
    Good idea about panera!!

12. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    I'll be happy to go to either Panera or Starbucks. Just decide and let me know.

13. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    They are both right there and you can also get tea at Panera, especially chi...If you drive around a little you can't miss it.

14. PrincessElaina

Jun 7, 2005
    It is looking like the majority ruled on Panera.. Good I might grab a little something to eat while I'm there since I am coming from St. Pete. Thanks again for the suggestions!

gabby

15. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    cant come tonight, gotta work :_| i will be at the next event though, cant wait (but i guess ill have to) :D

16. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    [face_coffee] Nice coffee meet up and I hope that individuals in the group will continue with little meet ups to establish new friendships and brain storm for future events, workshops and what not. It is a good start to really kicking this year off with some solid fundations. [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.