main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Coincedence...

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by StarWarsFreak444, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    While I was deeply thinking about Star Wars, I realized a coincedence I had previously overlooked. In Empire Strikes Back, Vader proposes his plan of ruling the galaxy as father and son to Luke. Maybe this had something to do with Anakin telling Padme they could rule the galaxy together 20 years earlier in Revenge of the Sith?

2. DunkelVater

DunkelVater Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2002
    Ya think?! :p

3. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    I think it is at this point that Vader realizes that at last he can now over throw the Emperor. But only if Luke were to join the Dark Side. Which he didn't.

4. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    "In Empire Strikes Back, Vader proposes his plan of ruling the galaxy as father and son to Luke. Maybe this had something to do with Anakin telling Padme they could rule the galaxy together 20 years earlier in Revenge of the Sith? "

It's one thing for Luke to kiss his sister, but now you expect us to believe Anakin wanted to treat Padme like his son? THAT'S DISGUSTING! [face_sick]

So much incest in the SW films......

5. Adm_Thrawn

Adm_Thrawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 2004
    Sidious killed his master, Vader would've killed his. Makes sense to me. That's the Sith for you.

6. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    The Force teaches us that there is no such thing as coincidence.

7. JEDY

JEDY Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2005
    Coincidences don't exist in Star Wars.

8. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    No, it's the other way around. Luke offered this first to Luke, later on he offered it to Padmé. This is possible because Vader mastered the art of time travelling. So he offered Luke to join him, found out that wasn't going to happen and *wooooshhh* travelled back in time to try and convince Padmé. Once again, he failed. Miserably.

9. theN00_Jedi

theN00_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    I'm not really sure how this would be coincidence.. I mean Anakin is Vader, so he's repeating himself, intentionally..

..that's about as coincidental as Anakin and Luke both having the same last name

10. whodamanyodaman

whodamanyodaman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    Luke offered this first to Luke?:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.