main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Cold Case Corellia, movie quote challenge (Kyp,Ben,Seha,Valin,Jysella,Corran and Sith) completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jul 3, 2014.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :eek: and [face_nail_biting] is right! I am glad that they got the evidence they were searching for but Jono's family. Cute, lovable Jeb!

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    “Girls and men and lightsabers is a terrific combination,” Kyp grinned. “Jono, we have work.”

*hits Kyp with one of those training sticks from her fitness centre

:p

Besides, the trouble with a sith is, that they are better at hiding than the jedi!

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. mulberry

mulberry Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 20, 2009
    I have been enjoying this, please tag me for updates?

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    More about Jono's family in the next chapter
    Better at hiding? Find out more

Thank you. The new chapter is here

@AzureAngel2
    @Gemma
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Revanfan1

Chapter 21

Kyp was there for Jono. He had ordered Ben to guide the CorSec speeder home and he was the one to help Jono to the door of his home.

“Arina! Jeb!” Jono cried and stumbled helped by Kyp inside his home. “I don’t feel them. Jeb! Arina! Where are you?”

“Arina and Jeb are alive,” Kyp helped Jono to sit on the couch and produced a soft cloth from one of his pockets. “You told me that your species can shield and be a void in the Force.”

“Hmmhh,” Jono sniffed his nose and accepted the cloth with trembling hands. “Arina taught Jeb. I helped but she is a natural teacher. They are alive… not one with the eternity… Arina… Jeb… What?”

“Maybe this,” Ben headed to the table and had a piece of folded flimsyplast in his hands. “It is addressed to Jono.”

Jysella looked. “Give it to him. Or” and she halted when she saw the troubled looks on Ben’s face.

Ben grumbled “Sith!”

“Unfold it and let Jono read,” Jysella said.

Ben unfolded the flimsyplast.

“Bring the holocron to the Firwood training facility,” Jono mumbled, voice becoming faint, tears now streaming down his face. “We will release the beloved ones.” He began to cry loudly and struggled in Kyp’s grip. “Let me go!”

“No Jono,” Kyp had Jono now in a gentle but Force assisted grip.

“I have to go,” Jono took a swing with his right hand towards Kyp.

Ben grabbed the hand before any harm could be done and shouted with a Force enhanced cry “there is more!”

“Tomorrow at noon,” Jysella had the flimsyplast before Jono’s eyes.

“Why?” Jono shook his head. He stopped his struggling. He felt the support from Kyp and Ben. They were there to help him. “And this,” he pointed to the last sentence. “Only you and the old Jedi can come.”

“We don’t know but,” Ben had a fleeting smile passing his face. He knew where Seha was. And that – she was securing the holocron in the Azure Angel – was giving him ideas. “This time and directions given by the Sith will work against them.”

“We don’t rush,” Kyp gave a nod to Ben. “We have to make plans. Jono, you have to tell me everything about the training facility.”

Jysella asked “do you have maps?”

“I uh,” Jono sagged on the couch, totally exhausted. “Our office has maps but…”

“You don’t want to involve your colleagues and that’s a reasonable idea with Sith involved,” Valin said. “We have to do without maps.”

“I can draw a sketch,” Jono whispered.

“A sketch will be enough,” Ben saw Seha coming in and continued “Sith don’t know how the holocron looks like. Only Jono reacted badly when he was near the holocron. We have to make fakes. We can with the time given by the Sith. We can be there hiding in the woods and looking for clues where Arina and Jeb are imprisoned. Sith are not to be trusted at all.”

“We have to defeat the Sith and free Arina and Jeb,” Seha stated. “And we have to make sure that the Bel Hana family remains safe.”

“By leaving Corellia,” Jono sniffed. “We can go to my home-planet. Sith won’t find Moniron.”

“We will get you a transport,” Ben said. “We have you in this mess and we will get you out of it.”

“Let’s get working,” Kyp helped Jono to stand up and guided him to the table. “We will make the map. Valin get cooking. You are now the best. Ben, Seha back to the Azure Angel and start working on those fakes. Jysella get those sleeping medicines. Jono will…”

“I uh can meditate,” Jono interrupted.

“But you will need them and I will stay here in the house,” Kyp had found a large piece of flimsyplast and some drawing material. “We have our work to do. And after Valin is done with some delicious Horn cooking…”

“Terrik cooking,” Valin grinned. “Mom and Booster taught me how to cook.”

“Ah whatever,” Kyp began to smile. “You keep me well fed.” A smile faded for a moment ‘And that had been quite different when I was imprisoned in the spice-mine on Kessel. But I was rescued and got a new family become a Jedi.’

tbc

next week after my trip

Revanfan1, mulberry and AzureAngel2 like this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent strategy and build up to action =D= =D= Revanfan style LOL ;)

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I suppose defeating the Sith and freeing Arina and Jeb can wait until you are back! :p

Have a nice trip! O:)

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    @AzureAngel2
    @Gemma
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Revanfan1
    mulberry

Chapter 22

Jono was rested. He had taken the sleeping medicine and had meditated but. He still didn’t sense the presence of his wife and son when he landed the CorSec airspeeder on the large lawn before the red brick and grass roofed building. He and Kyp were early, before noon as requested by the Sith. He saw the enigmatic smile on Kyp’s face and knew. He had – after a delicious Terrik-breakfast made by Valin – given Ben the keys for the powerboat and a map of the lake.

Ben, Seha, Valin and Jysella had taken the powerboat to the old quay belonging to the former house of a Corellian Jedi, had hiked to the training facility and had placed some Sith-traps before going into hiding.

“This will work Jono,” Kyp assured. “I will present the satchel with the holocron to the Sith. They will want proof when they don’t sense the genuine article.”

“And I will act very frightened,” Jono was saying when fallen leaves began to swirl. “The Sith are arriving.”

Kyp – busy eyes observing the menacing black infiltrator that could contain a large contingent of troopers – saw a ramp descending and a single woman wearing black and white tattoos on what was visible of her skin coming into view. A synthleather combat-suit, vibroblades in sheaths on both legs and arms, a blaster and two prominently visible lightsaber-hilts of the dual-blade variety and sharp-pointed boots completed her outfit. He sensed only one more Sith – the pilot – aboard and muttered under his breath “devious Sith” before exiting the airspeeder with Jono following.

“No,” Jono – dropping his shields – cried. “I don’t feel Arina and Jeb.”

“Probably still shielding,” Kyp whispered when he saw the wicked smile splitting a black tattoo in two and revealing white uneven teeth.

“Ah a second Force-user,” Khi Mandrak started down the ramp towards the two men. “Give me the holocron and I will tell you. For now they are safe with my warriors but.” She halted before continuing with a loud voice “if you don’t I will turn your beloved ones into Sith warriors.”

“You tell me where my wife and son are,” Jono pleaded. He took two steps towards the woman and reached with his hands towards the satchel. “Give it to her master Durron.”

“You can give the satchel,” Kyp gave the satchel but kept glued to Jono’s side when the woman started to back up the ramp. Was the Sith trying to take more prisoners leading him and Jono towards the infiltrator? Were Sith-clones – obviously dropped by the woman and her pilot – now converging on them? He had seen hatches making high and low orbit egress for void-jumpers possible on the infiltrator.

“Take them,” Khi commanded.

“They want all!” Anguish showing on his face Jono had now a firm hold on the satchel and turned his head back to see six armed men rushing from behind the CorSec building.

“Don’t take them,” Ben – Force enhanced voice – came forward swaying with a satchel. “We suspected treason and have the genuine holocron.”

“That’s Ben Skywalker,” Khi Mandrak – face now turning ugly – shouted and activated her lightsaber. “I will take Durron and this pathetic man. Get him!”

‘Arina, Jeb, respond and drop your shields. Tell me where you are.’ Jono felt a soft but powerful push floating him back into the CorSec airspeeder and saw Kyp activating his lightsaber. He wasted no time, grabbed and activated the flight-controls and reached with his right hand to the switch that gave him access to the twin blasters in the front and back of the speeder.

‘Jono!’

‘Daddy’

“I am coming,” Jono cried and guided the CorSec airspeeder up.

- - -

“Great shooting Jono,” Kyp used his lightsaber to redirect the energy bolts from the CorSec blasters towards the six Sith and rushed towards Ben. He admired the accurate shooting of Jono, now guided by the Force after he had dropped his shields. The man was a natural Force-user and would have made an unwilling prey for the Sith. And he would do the ultimate to save his beloved wife, their unborn child and son. He kept the Sith-woman occupied and unable to join her troops.

“More Sith-clones,” Ben parried a strike from one of the clones with his lightsaber and Force-pushed a second clone in the hail of energy bolts coming from Seha. She was rapidly descending from the tree where she had been hiding. That clone went down, twitched once and dropped dead.

“Follow me if you dare,” Seha spurted towards the ruins of the farm where Valin and Jysella were in an intense fight with more clones led by two Sith.

One clone followed her.

“Only three left for us,” Ben engaged once more his Sith.

“But this is their master!” Kyp barely managed to jump clear when a dual-bladed red lightsaber swirled in midair before returning to the hands of a striking beautiful male with black and red tattoos on a pale face. He landed on his left leg and felt a slight twitch in his shin. The wound was almost healed but skin and muscles had to regain their strength. He gasped and had his lightsaber in a defensive position when a directed stab brushed against his shoulder.

“Prepare to die Durron-fly. You are no match for me Nadav Surrat.”

“You are,” Kyp grunted and had a fleeting smile on his face when he saw what was coming.

- - -

Nadav Surrat saw the smile, managed to turn his head and had his lightsaber coming in to deflect the energy bolts streaming from the CorSec speeder but was too slow. Bolts ripped open his right arm, his lightsaber went flying and the next thing he saw was the blade of the Jedi lightsaber emerging from his chest. “Khi…” What he wanted to say more was unheard when he dropped dead.

- - -

But Jono knew. He gave an anguished cry when a loud explosion was heard in the distance.
    “Arina Jeb!”

- - -

And Kyp knew when he saw the Sith-woman rushing up the ramp into the rising infiltrator. She escaped after sending a signal to the shaped charges that turned the former shop of Keara into a pile of rubble.
    Arina and Jeb were there.

tbc:eek:[face_worried]

Revanfan1, mulberry and AzureAngel2 like this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    There will be blood. And death... unless....

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More coming in the next part
    First another cliffie

@AzureAngel2
    @Gemma
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Revanfan1
    @mulberry

Chapter 23

“Devious Sith,” Kyp scowled when he saw why the Sith-infiltrator was leaving. Tendrils of a fiery bolt of lightning hit the infiltrator and descended towards a swaying tree. A second bolt brushed the erratic descending CorSec airspeeder and had it spiralling towards the trees where a flash of blue and red indicated a heated fight between Ben and a Sith. He had to act. He felt Jono’s fear and anguish. The man was connected to his wife and son and not very aware of the danger he was in. With a Force enhanced voice he shouted “Jono get control. Try to land on the lawn!”

The airspeeder wobbled.

Kyp felt and saw. Valin, Jysella and Seha pushed the airspeeder using their combined Force powers. Ben added his after throwing his lightsaber towards the Sith and impaling him to a tree.
    The combined power had the airspeeder veering away at the split second before it crashed against the trees. It came into a hard landing on the lawn.

Kyp rushed to the airspeeder and was there before the four young Jedi joined him and saw through the cracked transparisteel window the slumped form of Jono.

“We have to get him out and go into hiding,” Valin shouted. “There’s a storm coming and knowing what dad told me it can be one of those terrible Corellian thunderstorms. That building will protect us.” He pushed the release, opened the door and saw. The man had a deep gash on his forehead and bruised and bloodied hands. The right hand was at an awkward angle. He touched Jono’s shoulder and felt him stirring back to consciousness. “He is alive. I will get him out.”

“Hold on Arina,” Jono cried softly and began to struggle when he felt hands grabbing him by his left arm. “Jeb don’t move. I will come.” Tears were streaming down his face mingled with blood.

“We will get Arina and Jeb out and are helping you Jono but first you have to come with us,” Valin soothed. “A Corellian storm is beginning.”

“A what,” Jono wiped his eyes with a limp right hand and gave a soft gasp when he opened his eyes and shut them again when a bolt of lightning struck a tree. He took a few deep breaths, opened his eyes and had them busy scanning the cracked window and the surroundings. “Shelter yes,” he sobbed. “Arina and Jeb are in need but protected from the storm.” He stopped his struggling when he felt the grating of bones in his right arm. “Help me to the CorSec building. I have the door-code.”

Valin and Kyp eased Jono out of the airspeeder and carried him as fast as they could to the building.

“You have to help me,” Jono mumbled when he tried to reach the controls of the door. “My hand isn’t very cooperative. Input nine, seven, three, zero, one, seven and we are in.”

Valin did and pushed the door open. “Move!”

The Jedi carried Jono inside and lowered him on the floor.
    Valin closed the door with a relieved sigh. They were safe.

“Lie down Jono and let us care for you,” Kyp observed the room and gave a nod when he saw a big orange box on a shelf.

“I have the first-aid supplies.” Seha walked to that shelf and came back. She opened it and threw a package to Valin “gloves Valin. I will cut the sleeve away.”

Kyp held Jono secure when Valin and Seha began to work. And he felt Jono cooperating and even using some of his powers to dull the pain when Valin used swabs to clean the bruises. A bandage was secured around the head. The hands were bandaged. He saw Jysella readying a vacuum-splint and Ben getting ready. “Use the Force Jono. Arina and Jeb will understand. You can connect again after we are done. This might hurt a bit more. We have to set the bones.”

“Alright,” Jono closed his eyes and gave a loud cry when bones were aligned and the vacuum-splint was applied.

Kyp felt Jono relaxing after Seha secured the arm with a sling. And yes the man was again in contact with his beloved ones.

“This storm won’t last long,” Valin was gazing out of the window when he began to remove the bloodstained gloves. “And one positive aspect,” he had a fleeting smile on his face “the storm helped us to defeat some of the clones. And there was more. Ten clones walked into Ben’s traps and were easy to subdue.”

“But all clones are dead,” Seha muttered. “Those clones have a self-destruct and the ones who didn’t react immediately were destroyed by the Sith fighting with me and Ben.”

“And the storm had the last Sith leaving and unable to go after the holocron,” Ben said. “Jono and his family are now our priority.”

tbc

Revanfan1 and AzureAngel2 like this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great action continues =D=

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I agree here. Sith always will be devious, so they should better take care of that family. [face_good_luck]

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Rescue is next
    The Jedi will

@AzureAngel2
    @Gemma
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Revanfan1
    @mulberry

Chapter 24

The building where Arina and Jeb had been imprisoned by the Sith was now a pile of rubble.
    Kyp Durron was directing Ben, Seha, Jysella and Valin and using his Force powers to lift pieces of the wrecked building. He had the holocron but at what cost. He had been the first to start the rescue. He had found tools and had contacted Jono’s superior. Captain Sanders had replied that she would come with a rescue squad as soon as the storm abated and had told him to stay at the training facility.
    Kyp didn’t want to wait that long. The storm had hit Firwood first and was going towards Coronet city. Arina and Jeb needed rescue as soon as possible. He was out of the CorSec building and supporting Jono to the old shop when the pouring rain slowed down to a drizzle.

Jono was sitting with glazed eyes on a piece of wood that had been once a support-beam. His broken right arm prevented him from helping. He sure wanted but Kyp had assured him that he was helping by staying in contact with his wife and son. He felt the anguish and fear of his son and was trying to comfort him with mindtalk. He didn’t know where his son was but the boy had assured him that he had found food and water in the place where he was imprisoned. Arina was in great distress. She too tried to comfort her son, separated from her when she was taken by the Sith and put in a cellar under the store-room. She had used mindtalk to tell what she was experiencing and where she felt pain being trapped under a heap of bricks and wood mixed with soft cloth. But where was Jeb? She didn’t know.

“You are still in contact with Arina and Jeb?” Kyp turned to Jono.

“Arina,” Jono whispered. “I have figured out that she is in a cellar under what’s left of the store-room.”

“Jysella, Seha, did you hear that?” Kyp was lifting a support-beam.

“We did,” Jysella replied. “We have to be careful. We are in a place with wooden boxes. Some are intact and others not. The explosion shifted the floorboards of the main room. We can see garments and will head that way.”

“Arina needs help,” Jono pleaded. “Go to her first.”

Hearing the pleading and feeling the urgency the girls, helped by Ben, Valin and Kyp attacked the rubble with more speed and less caution to their own safety.

“Jeb, where are you? Talk to me,” Jono voiced aloud and felt his son replying in the Force.

‘All is wood daddy. There are holes. I can see blue through the holes.’

“They put him in a box,” Jono had a fleeting relieved look on his haggard face. “He is safe for the moment.”

“Ben careful,” Kyp cautioned when he saw the young man leaping over a pile of wrecked wood.

But Ben landed in the one spot that could support him and reached with the Force to the pile. Some wooden planks atop of the pile went flying. He had a very determined look on his face. Someone alive and frightened was near. “I will get you Jeb.” But he had to take caution. Large pieces of bricks and mortar were forming an intricate maze.

All Jedi felt the urgency and worked and worked, giving support when rubble moved and flinging it away when it could.

“Arina oh nooh,” Jono began to cry.

“Mommy nooh! I need you.” The cry of the boy pierced through the noise of falling bricks and rubble lifted by the Jedi and flung away to get to the imprisoned woman.

“Jeb,” Seha rushed to Ben.

“Jeb,” Jono slumped down from the support-beam and fell in the muddy rubble and cried. His wife was gone. But was she?

‘Be there for Jeb my love. I will wait for you.’

“Arina,” Jono cried. His wife and unborn child were one with the eternity.

‘You know. Go to Jeb. He needs you.’

Shuddering and steadying himself awkward with his left hand Jono stood up. Arina was right. Now he had to be there for his son. Jeb needed him. And at that moment he heard Ben shouting.

“Steady… yes Seha … I have found him.”

Jono saw Ben going down in the rubble and rushed towards him. “Jeb!”

“Got you,” Ben ignited his lightsaber and used it to cut away the lid of the large box. There curled up between packages and bottles was Jeb sporting some bruises. He put away his lightsaber and lifted the boy.

“You can take him,” Seha soothed when she saw Jono reaching with his left hand. “I will be there to help. Come with me.”

Ben saw Seha leading Jono to a place out of the rubble and followed with the softly whimpering boy secure in his arms. He waited until he saw Jono sitting down and gave the boy.

“Daddy,” Jeb cried when he was in the safe arms of his father.

“The Jedi will get mommy Jeb,” Jono murmured. “You know where she is.”

‘You know my son.’

“Hmhm but I miss her,” Jeb sniffed. He too heard the comforting words of Arina. “And now I will never see my brother.”

‘I will explain.’

Father and son were comforted, knowing the ways of the Dunai elder and were unaware of the approaching sirens, landing of the rescue-craft and conversation between Jedi and CorSec agents and rescuers until paramedics guided them to a waiting medevac.

tbc

Revanfan1 and AzureAngel2 like this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A very determined and efficient rescue with bittersweet results =D= =D= Poignancy from top to bottom. [:D]

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Father and son were comforted, knowing the ways of the Dunai elder

You owe me tons of handkerchiefs here, bird! [face_shame_on_you]:(:_|

16. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Finally caught up! Very intense! [face_worried]

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jeb and Jono will get help
    @AzureAngel2
    @Gemma
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Revanfan1
    @mulberry

Chapter 24

Ben was exhausted. He was tossing and turning in his bunk on the Azure Angel. After finding the body of Arina and some arguing with CorSec and Kyp he had guided the powerboat back to Firwood. He had agreed to Kyp’s suggestion and Captain Sanders request to guide the Azure Angel to the safety of a CorSec hangar. Seha and he had done that. And a discussion between the Jedi had started.

Should they give Jono and his son Jeb a transport to go to Moniron? Jono mentioned Moniron when he was guided into the medevac. The two are Force sensitives and can attract the Sith. Take them with us to Shedu Maad. They can become Jedi like us. What does Jono want? And his son? Where is Moniron? Do we want to know? We know and the Sith will know.
    The discussion had ended unresolved. Kyp had sent the four exhausted young Jedi to their bunks with ‘tomorrow we will ask Jono what he wants.’

Ben had made it to his bunk and had crawled under the covers but had been unable to find the much needed rest.

‘Moniron my son. Give Jono and Jeb a transport. They will know. The Sheir irel will help and guide.’

“Mom,” Ben stopped his tossing and turning and opened his eyes. Had he been dreaming? Was the moving done in a dream? But there had been the light and the words had been very clear. Mara Jade Skywalker had been so real. His mother – youthful looking and shining – was there with a shining being. He knew. He flung away his covers and jumped out of his bunk. “Master Durron, we have to purchase a transport.” He didn’t know if Kyp had heard his shout but he didn’t mind. He used the fresher, changed his clothes, headed to the galley and began to make breakfast.

- - -

Jono was exhausted. Eyes opened very slowly and were only a little busy when they saw. He knew where he was. He was in a room in the university hospital in Coronet city. In a bed but how he had ended up in that bed was unclear. And where were his clothes? He felt the sling against his bare chest. He felt the crisp clean sheets and the soft covers and stretched. He explored. Yes he had his underwear and there, his clothes neatly folded on a chair. And Jeb, he was in the second bed and sleeping. He remembered.

After having to leave his son in a treatment room for examination he had gone with a nurse to another treatment room. The nurse had taken a picture of his right arm encased in the vacuum splint. The arriving doctor ordering a bacta-cast had him cautioning that bacta and Dunai didn’t agree at all. He had rushed as soon as the hardplast cast and sling were applied to the room where his son was. He heard that the now sleeping child had to stay a night for observation. He had been very relieved. No serious harm had come to his son. The bruises were treated with salve. The paramedics had known being informed about bacta-allergy during the flight to the hospital by Jono. He had trailed after the nurse guiding his son to a room, had slumped in a chair and had rested his head on the covers. And now?

Jono listened and heard the regular breathing of his son. Sheets rustled and there were more sounds coming nearer.

“We are going to Moniron dad.”

“What?” Jono turned his head to see his son sitting up.

“Moniron,” Jeb grinned. “The Jedi will give us a transport.” He swung his legs over the side and started to leave his bed.

“You know,” Jono began to smile. “But you have to wait. First breakfast is coming and the nurses don’t want you running around or in my bed. And after that we have to wait for the doctor to release us.”

“We will wait for breakfast, doctors and the Jedi,” Jeb was half way between his bed and Jono’s.

“That we will son,” Jono laughed when he saw Jeb rushing back to his bed when a cart was guided in by a nurse.

“Good morning Jeb and Jono.”

tbc

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Chapter 25

‘Come to our office before nine and the GMK seven transport will be yours.’

“We will,” Kyp put the com in the main cabin of the Azure Angel down with a big smile on his face. “Correllian transports has what we want for the Bel Hana boys. But we have to be there in the evening or another interested customer gets the craft.”

“We will be,” Ben was all smiles. After making breakfast he had contacted the hospital and wasn’t surprised at all to hear – after being patched through to the Bel Hana room – Jeb taking up the com and telling about dreams and going to Moniron. He was still talking to Jeb when Kyp followed by the others came to the galley. And the talk had prompted Kyp to start searching for companies selling small hyperdrive capable transports and finding only one. “But first we have to help the Bel Hana boys to pack and get ready for a ceremony in Firwood.” He halted and eyes becoming soft he continued with a soft voice “I sure am interested in their ceremony for Arina.”

“We all are,” Kyp said. “I still remember the ceremony for Mara. She was so beautiful when she became a bright light in the Force.”

“She is,” Ben managed to say when a lump was forming in his throat.

“Let’s go Ben,” Kyp headed towards the ramp. “Our transport is there.”

- - -

Angela, Mario and Vince were helping Jono to pack his belongings that he wanted to take back to Moniron.

Angela Sanders had mixed feelings when she was carrying a bag towards the shuttle. She was glad that Jono and his son would go to a place that was safe for Force sensitives. She had heard now enough about that from the five Jedi. But she was going to be without one of her experts and friends. And she saw her feelings reflected in the faces and movements of Mario and Vince.
    A cold case was solved with the finding of the holocron, the report and the notes from Rostek Horn. The death of Aira Dorsetti was now listed as murder.

- - -

Jono had been the one to set fire to the pyre. He knew where his wife was. He had seen the bright light of the eternity. He knew the way of the Dunai elder. He would come to her but first he had to care for his son. The Jedi would help him. He had now a transport to go back to his home planet where he could raise his son in safety.
    He was now on a powerboat with his son and the Jedi for the second part of the ceremony for Arina.

Kyp was steering the powerboat.

Jono was holding a bowl with the ashes and waiting for the right moment. He had discarded the sling.

The setting sun was casting the water of the lake in an orange glow.

There… a bright light.

“Mom!”

Jono smiled. Like his son he saw Arina. And he saw the frown on Ben’s face.

“Was that,” Ben began shaking his head but stopped when he saw. And very softly his lips formed “mom.”

“Arina and the light of the eternity,” Jono cast the bowl in the waves a bit awkward using both hands.

“Mommy,” Jeb reached with his hands towards the outstretched hands of his father.

“Yes my son,” Jono took his son in his arms. “And now we have to go back to the marina. My friends will have dinner ready for us and…”

“After that we are going to Moniron,” Jeb grinned.

- - -

Kyp was getting anxious. He had to be at the office of Correllian transports to purchase the GMK seven transport before nine. But where were Ben and Mario? He had heard the excited talk between the two when he had moored the powerboat at the quay. The two had been in a hurry, going away as soon as the desert was served. There, a sound and soon the rumbling sound was getting louder.

“We want to leave Kyp.”

Kyp heard that coming from Valin and ran to the quay shouting “Ben, Mario, we have to go.”

“What’s the hurry,” Ben jumped on the quay holding a rope and began to secure the powerboat.

“I missing a deadline,” Kyp took another rope.

“Don’t worry,” Ben grinned. “Jono will pilot the shuttle.”

“And that has me worried,” Mario grabbed the large bag that he had been protecting. In the bag was a firoka-fish. He had been very impressed when Ben – steering the powerboat at full speed – turned towards a part of the lake where he spotted a disturbance. The disturbance was a cruel man using all means to get the protected fish. Ben had imprisoned the man in his boat and had saved a still living fish. Mario had contacted the authorities to arrest the man for fishing in a wildlife sanctuary.

“Don’t worry Mario,” Ben whispered. “Just do what I told you and you will be alright.”

tbc

@AzureAngel2
    @Gemma
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Revanfan1
    @mulberry

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “Don’t worry Mario,” Ben whispered. “Just do what I told you and you will be alright.”

So there is still hope left...

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    There is and leading to lots of fun
    @AzureAngel2
    @Gemma
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Revanfan1
    @mulberry

Chapter 26

“It was the least we could do for him after he helped us to get the holocron.” Kyp Durron saw the GMK seven transport with Jono and Jeb Bel Hana departing Coronet city space port and disappearing in the Corellian sky.

“We can go home too,” Ben grinned. He was sitting next to Kyp but planned to go to Seha as soon as the YT-1300 freighter entered hyperspace. He had seen a very content looking Mario carrying the bag leaving the shuttle and walking towards the Azure Angel. The man had enjoyed the ride back to CorSec headquarters, totally occupied with the care for the bag and what was inside. Ben had helped of course and knew that the being inside was doing fine and recuperating.

“We do,” Kyp grabbed the controls and guided the Azure Angel into the sky.

- - -

“I should have stayed in the cockpit,” Ben ducked to avoid the brush thrown by Seha. Finding her not in the main cabin for a game of dejaric he had sauntered towards the fresher with a slight worried frown on his face. He sure hadn’t expected her to take a shower that soon after leaving Corellia. Or even worse and taking a bath. Or had she been thrilled by the skills of Jono and had developed a sweat? It was possible with her in the cockpit of the shuttle and sitting next to Kyp and Jeb. Vince and Angela had commented about the thrilling rides coming to an end when they said goodbye to Jono and his son.

“You sneaked the fish aboard and put it in the bath-tub,” Seha countered with a mischievous smile on her face and half brushed hair swinging wildly.

“I uh I thought we should bring a second present for master Horn.” Ben scooped up a sponge, wetted it in the bath-tub and threw it to Seha. Relief was showing on his face. The fish was alright. Seha had taken a shower.

“Not a living firoka-fish,” Seha had another wetted sponge flying towards Ben “Sponge war!”

Ben ducked to avoid the sponge and flipped with his hand to redirect it back to Seha.

It spattered against her breasts.

Seha retaliated with a wet towel.

More sponges and towels flew this and that way making the fresher a very messy room. The door was opening to reveal the two Horn siblings.
    Ben was behind the opening door, readying another sponge.

“I love your wet shirt,” Valin Horn spotted Seha first “but what’s the smell?”

“He put a living, squirming, wriggling firoka-fish in the bath-tub,” Seha said. “We should put the poor fish out of its misery with all the swimming water gone.”

“You should have brought a smoked or dried fish for him,” Valin squeezed the water from a towel over the fish in the bath-tub. “But I think I can save him. Jacen did teach you some good things.”

“Yes,” Ben opened the tap and had more water pouring in. “He did install a love for innocent creatures. I saved the fish from the cruel fisherman when I could have a go with the powerboat.”

“Your ride with the powerboat had us almost missing the shuttle back to Coronet city,” Jysella stated. “Master Durron had to be at the office of Correllian transports to purchase the GMK seven transport for the Bel Hana boys before the owner sold it to another customer.”

Ben laughed when he saw her and Seha. With the wet t-shirt clinging to her body and making everything visible she was irresistible for him. “I knew he would make it in time before the looming deadline,” he smiled. “And we could have offered Bel Hana the Azure…”

“The Azure Angel is my freighter,” Seha put her hands on her hips. “I offered her for this mission.”

“We could have taken the Mouldy Crow,” Jysella stated.

“Kyle Katarn would have agreed but Jan not,” Valin said. “I am glad we have taken the Azure Angel. She has weapons and is one of the fastest freighters of the YT1300 series and can outfly the Millennium Falcon.”

“I agree,” Seha smiled “but don’t tell this to the Solo’s.”

“No and you are lovely,” Ben took one great step and was encircling his arms around Seha’s waist and reaching with his mouth to hers “and wet.” He kissed her.

Seha returned the kiss. She was wet but so was Ben after the sponge and towel war.

tbc

mulberry, AzureAngel2 and Revanfan1 like this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice scene there with Ben and Seha. :) Great bit of unwinding there with the outcome of wet t-shirts [face_mischief]

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wet T-shirts, he? [face_shame_on_you] You should quit watching "Hawaii 5 O". :p

Wait, until my belated birthday present arrives in your place via post. Please inform me when it is there! I send it off from Spandau today. And bought it on Sunday because one of my most favourite shops in Berlin was open... [face_party]

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and leading to the last chapter
    Waiting[face_dancing]

@AzureAngel2
    @Gemma
    @Nyota's Heart
    @Revanfan1
    @mulberry

Chapter 27

‘Land your transport at Noranan spaceport and welcome back Jono Bel Hana and welcome Jeb.’

Jono was only a bit surprised at the reply after he had activated the com in the GMK seven transport. He had been expecting something like that when he had heard the jump-coordinates from a Sheir Irel during the trip to Moniron. “We will and who is there?”

‘I am Felix Metfor and with me is the guy who alerted me about your coming. He knows who you are and I do.’

“Thank you Felix Metfor,” Jono said. “And do I know the guy?”

‘Jono Bekana, I knew you were returning.’

“Steve Magaron, my partner in crime fighting,” Jono began to laugh when he heard the teasing ‘Bekana’, a name he had used during his time as a pilot for the criminal Slojuk. He guided the transport down. “You knew why I left.”

‘I do. You have put Slojuk and his gang behind bars. We have a lot to catch up.’

“Sure and see you,” Jono saw the familiar spaceport and made a spectacular round over the control room before landing the transport at the indicated place. That got him a lot of comments from Felix and Steve and an invitation by the latter to go with him to his cottage.
    He had accepted that. And after telling Steve about his work at CorSec and how he got injured helping the Jedi to get the holocron he had been offered a job at the Noranan police department. Monir Chief Jummiska had been responsible, contacting Steve’s superior soon after Jono left Moniron. ‘Jono will return. You can have him.’ He accepted that of course and had been delighted that he could stay in the guestroom of the cottage until he found a place of his own.

- - -

“Dad we are back,” Jysella flew in her father’s arms careful for his splinted leg.

“We have this from your birth planet.” Ben and Seha placed the tank with the fish on the table.

“A firoka-fish,” Corran grinned “You must have been to Firwood Lake.”

“We did after meeting CorSec officer Jono Bel Hana in Coronet City,” Valin said. “With his help we could get the holocron with the archive-material from Nejaa Halcyon and his discoveries.”

“At a great cost for Jono,” Kyp added. “We met Sith. Jono lost his wife and had to fear for his life and that of his son. We bought a transport for him to return to his home planet with his son.”

“Jono Bel Hana,” Corran turned the holocron in his hands. “My grandfather was helped by Jono and Obi-Wan Kenobi to search for more knowledge about Mortis. This holocron can help us in our search for the dagger of Mortis.”

“We were helped by Jono Bel Hana’s grandson,” Ben began to tell more.

- - -

Jeb was waking up early. He hadn’t forgotten. It was his birthday. And opening his eyes he roamed the guestroom, saw the empty second bed with rumpled sheets and sat up in a hurry. Where was his dad? He jumped out of bed and followed his nose to find ‘Uncle Steve’ – he had accepted Steve Magaron as a kind of family after making friends with him – in the kitchen making breakfast. The man was busy with eggs. “Where is my dad?"

“He is waiting for you in the living room,” Steve replied. “I sent him there after he tried to ruin the eggs one-handed.”

“No breakfast in bed.” Jeb had a face turning sad.

“Don’t you worry.” Steve had finished the eggs and hugged the child. “Happy birthday Jeb. Get back in bed and I will tell your dad. Breakfast in bed was a tradition in my youth. We will come soon. And your dad has a big surprise.”

Smile coming on his face Jeb rushed back to his bed and was covering himself with the sheets when Steve and Jono entered with a tray and packages.

Jono dropped the tray on his bed and waited for his son to join him. “Happy birthday Jeb. Steve has your present. Unpack that first and I will tell you more.”

Jeb became busy and was smiling when he discovered action figures and some holotapes. He picked one up and asked “who is he?”

“That’s Steelman and his adventures are on the holotapes,” Steve replied.

“And we will get more Steelman toys for your new room in the new house,” Jono smiled. “Yes Jeb, I was up very early trying to fry eggs when Steve came into the kitchen telling me that he had found a home for us.”

“A new home,” Jeb was all smiles when he reached for the bread and fried eggs “breakfast in bed every day?”

“Maybe,” Jono said. “And you have to help me.”

“I will,” Jeb smiled.

- - -

“You are growing a beard son.”

“Uh the hunt for the holocron and being very busy had me forgetting to shave. And seeing mom…”

“You saw her.”

“I did. First in a dream and then during the ceremony for Arina Bel Hana…”

“Just like me and that’s why…”

“I am growing a beard.”

“And beginning to look like a scruffy Nerfherder,” Kyp sauntered towards the two Skywalkers. “Now let’s see.”

“No pranks involving our beards,” Luke and Ben grinned and ran away.

“Skywalker-beards are a no but,” Kyp chuckled softly “Horn and Katarn beards are something to have fun with.”

“Colours Kyp?”

“Valin,” Kyp looked up to see the young man using the rope to descend and throwing the stuffed Ewok towards him. An idea was forming. No hazardous rope-climbing this time. “Colours and beards, yes!” and he began to tell more.

FIN

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful wrap up [:D] and I love the tie-in to Steelman ;) and that the breakfast in bed tradition continues.

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “You are growing a beard son.”

Somebody is possessed with beards around here! ;)