main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Cold Front (L/M viggie; here we go again - another in the Temperature series)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obaona, Nov 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Sorry I'm late in replying, I Just found this.

Great as usual. It was just plain good.

Hope ya keep the series up.

2. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Master_Jacen: Yes, that was deliberate on my part. I didn't want to fool with TLC at all. :) The series becomes AU (and even then, not much until much later) after TLC. And thank you. :)

_3MD_PsychoSniper: No problem. :) And thank you. :D Aye, I intend to keep going for a while yet. An even dozen sounds good. ;)

3. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    So, are you going to do one about an elderly L/M
    Cant get the heat up

4. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Cute... :D ...more!

-JSD

5. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    _3MD_PsychoSniper: No, I'm not.

Jaina_Solo_Durron: Thank you. ;) :D And yes, there will be more. :D

6. KatarnLead

KatarnLead Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    Lookie! I found something here!!

Hooray! This was great - and I ran outa words to say. So *thwack* me. I got up an hour ago, and it's 1pm.

Again. :p

7. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Hey Oba,

I was just sitting at my boring job the other night. (Although I guess I should be grateful I still have that boring job--my company just laid off 200 people! :( )

Anyway, I had a burst of inspiration! I came up with some more titles...not saying they're any good or anything, but here they are:

It's Not the Heat, It's the Humidity L/M on Yavin IV! :p

Dry Heat L/M on Tatooine! :p

Heat Wave Not sure, but I think that's already been suggested, but just in case it hasn't...

Cool To The Touch [face_plain]

And the songfic version of the Temperature Series:

Baby, It's Cold Outside :D :D

What do you think...too silly? [face_blush]

8. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    Burkie: :p :p :p

kayladie97: Awww. *hugs* And yes, they are silly! But in a totally good way! I love them! :D I already have a plot bunny for the first one. And I'm sure I'll be able to use the others. THANK YOU! :D I think 'Heat Wave' was suggested by Bri_Windstar, but I'm not sure on that. ;) But they're all great! :D :D :D

*hugs titles* :p

9. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    The first one? Really? That was the one I thought was the silliest! Well, other than the songfic suggestion... [face_laugh] I can't wait to see what you do with it!!! :D :D :D

10. Benjor45

Benjor45 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2003
    Very nice twist Oba.

Ok, now I'm patiently waiting for the next in the series.

Stop with that prequel stuff and come back to L/M! :p

11. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    Another one! Yay!

I really liked the interaction between Luke and Mara in this one, and the way they're opening up to each other in teeny ways. And I'm posting fast (watch for edited replies later), because I'm getting kicked offline now. :(

Excellent job! :D

12. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    kayladie97: Yep. That one. ;) It may be a serious fic, actually - I'm not sure yet. :p

Benjor45: I'm going to try to write the next tonight. ;) And aye, I've been really prequelly lately. :p

Liana: Okies. :p And thank you. :) That was the main idea behind this one - just opening up to each other in the teeniest ways. ;) 'Cause they have a while to go, yet. :)

13. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    PM me once the next one is up.

14. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm sorry I didn't catch this earlier, but I've either been crazy with finals or lazy during the aftermath. :p But I loved it! :D

You definitely captured the same sort of tension that I felt while reading TTT. It's definitely what I loved about Mara when I first read of her. I still don't think she was all that cold to him in this viggie, though. ;) Seems to me like there was some chemistry going on. [face_mischief]

Anyway, if there's another one after this, please PM me and let me know. I'm not sure if there is right now since it's past my bedtime. :p

Jae Angel

15. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    _3MD_PsychoSniper_: I'll try to remember, as it's not something I'm accustomed to doing. :)

NJ: No problem. ;) And thanks! :D I'm glad I did - this was really meant to fit in with that without changing anything. :) And yes, she wasn't very cold to him, was she? :p And as for another - well, there is and there isn't. :p See note. :p

Author's Note: I have written another - I know you've all been waiting ever so patiently. :p It's currently in my I love it/I hate it process where I edit and fume over it. :p But it is written, so there is hope. ;)

16. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    *offers chocolate and roses!*

Belated Valentine's Day UP!

17. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Wonderful! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.