main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cold Fury (OC during great Jedi/Sith War) - Final

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LetoQuorme, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    The trio had gone no more than a quarter of a kilometer before Norro stopped the group with a soft growl.

?What is it?? Strato asked.

Norro let out a rrowl and pointed the tip of his bowcaster at some boulders to their right. Trouble.

The group instantly split, Strato going left, Malayla to the right, and Norro covering the middle. They slowly advanced on the rocky formation, they themselves making sure to stay concealed as much as possible. Suddenly, blaster fire erupted from behind the boulders, pelting the rocks the bounty hunters were using as cover.

Strato returned fire, then turned and motioned to Norro. If there was one thing he had learned in this business, it was shoot first, and deal with the repercussions later.

Norro nodded back to him that he understood. He reached into a pouch on his belt and produced a small silver orb in his massive, furry hand. He motioned to Strato that he was ready, and he and Malayla started laying down cover fire. Norro flicked the activation switch on the thermal detonator and heaved it over the boulder he was hiding behind. It landed squarely behind the enemy?s hiding place. There was a bright flash, followed quickly by the rumble of the explosion, and the battle was over as suddenly as it had begun.

Strato got up and holstered his blaster. He circled around the rock where the shooters were hiding, but there wasn?t much left of them to gather information from. Malayla and Norro looked at him as he emerged from behind the rock.

He shrugged. ?There?s no way to know who they were, so let?s just keep moving.?

As Leto and Alle approached the base of the mountain, they stared up in awe at what lay before them. A temple-like structure had been carved into the mountainside, with spires jutting out at various angles from the face of the mountain. A large set of durasteel doors closed the inside of the temple off from the rest of the world. The Dark energy flowing from the temple was so thick that both Jedi were almost knocked down by it.

?Let?s see if anyone?s home,? Leto said as he stepped towards the doors, the hilt of his lightsaber gripped firmly in his hand.
    As if answering his call, the doors suddenly slid open, revealing the darkness within. Two figures emerged from the temple, walking towards the Jedi, only stopping when they were mere meters from them.

Both figures were human, and clad entirely in black. The male?s tunic appeared to be in the same fashion as worn by the Jedi themselves, while the female?s skintight body suit was clearly meant to do more than just protect against the elements. Both had black capes flowing behind them, and lightsabers clipped to their belts.

?Well, well, well,? the male said. ?If it isn?t two Knights from the almighty Jedi Order. Let me congratulate you on making it this far. Unfortunately for you, your journey ends here.?

If Leto was concerned about the threat just made against them at all, his face didn?t show it. ?All right, you know who we are. Now might I ask just exactly who you are??

?I am Darth Raav, of the Sith Order.? Alle?s eyes widened at this. ?And this is my apprentice, Darth Kasana.?

Raav studied Leto?s reaction, an amused smirk on his face. ?Oh, I can see the wheels turning in your head. You?ve got so many pieces of the puzzle, but you just can?t figure out how to put them together.?

?Then why don?t you help me out,? Leto replied, unphased. ?Undoubtedly, you?re the one who?s behind the assassinations of the various crime lords. But why are the assassins allied with you? What have you promised them??

Raav let out a laugh. ?What makes you think I promised them anything?? Raav?s mouth stopped moving, but Leto heard what he said next as clearly as if it had been spoken aloud. ?And for that matter, what makes you think they were willing participants at all??

Leto drove the dark presence from his head. ?You manipulated their minds through the Force,? he gasped.

?Ah, very good,? Raav said. ?See what you can learn when yo

2. MalaylaVespin

MalaylaVespin Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    GREAT UPDATE!!! :D

Finally. 8-}

3. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Whew! That was an adrenaline pumping scene! Any updates? (Sorry - I know you're back at school, but hey we can hope?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.