main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Collectables (What Your Looking For)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by derekm001, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Hello Everyone....

I mentioned last night that it would be a good idea to post the items your looking for (collectables) wise. That way if someone runs across items, they won't have to guess, "Does anyone need/want this?". Case in point, I ran across the Darth Vader Special Edition 500th figure at Toy's-R-Us on Tuesday. They had 3 on the shelf. Now I purchased one for me, but didn't know Cheryl would want one as an example. Now, I know. So to help each other out, if you have items your looking for and are willing to buy them, post them here. Make sure you only post items you need/or are looking for. If someone picks it up for you, you will be obligated to purchase it from them at the cost puchased. So if your the purchaser, keep the receipt. So, if you don't have any items your looking for or don't want to be obligated to purchase items others find, don't post anything here. If you find an item for someone, post it as soon as you can so folks don't double up on purchases.

Lets keep this forum strickly for collectable posts, so it will be easily viewable. So only posts items you need and then post again to update your list.

Hopefully we will get unlimited edits soon, so folks can update lists, which would keep the forum thread small. Bascially one post per person, edited as needed is the idea.

2. derekm001

May 18, 2005
    Items I am looking for:

Basic Assortment
    Action Figures 3 3/4"
    ---------------------
    #48 R2-D2
    #49 Commander Bacara
    #50 Anakin Skywalker (On Mustafar)
    #51 Captain Antilles
    #52 Zett Jukassa
    #53 Utapaun Warrior
    #54 Turbo Tank Driver
    #55 Mustafar Sentry
    #56 Obi-Wan Kenobi (Red Leader Pilot)

Exclusive
    Action Figures 3 3/4"
    ---------------------
    StarWars.com - Holographic Emperor
    ComicCon 2005 - Holographic Leia (July 14, 2005)

3. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    for me:

#50 Anakin Skywalker (On Mustafar)
    500 Vader

that's all i know about for now...

4. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    definatley the #50 anakin on mustafar

5. derekm001

May 18, 2005
    Hasbro changed the packaging for items #55 now Obi-Wan Kenobi and #56 now Mustafar Sentry.

A new discovery was made today. #34 Clone Pilot, now has a variation. The original figure (release on April 2) is painted white with the republic logo on the helmet and the new version is painted black with the imperial logo on the helmet. (The new version is the precursor to the Imperial Tie Fighter pilot).

The only figures I now need from this run are:
    #56 Mustafar Sentry

Exclusive
    Action Figures 3 3/4"
    ---------------------
    StarWars.com - Holographic Emperor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.