Collectibles Thread

Discussion in 'Greensboro, NC' started by Padawan311, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree, a Royal Guard and Obi-Wan Unleashed would be awesome as well, I read somewhere that there will be a General Grievous Unleashed made for EP3. I FINALLY picked up a couple Clone Wars General Grievous' tonight, I have been looking everywhere for them, scored 2 at the local Wal-Mart. I opened one of them and and keeping the other on the card.

Chris
  2. TuskenFan Jedi Master

star 4
    I went to the Wal-Mart in Gastonia last week and saw the repackaged Dooku but I did not have enough to get it. I went back there tonigh and they still had it so I picked it up. They also have Bossk, the Tusken Raider and Ayla Secura. Anyone need one let me know, I'll try to pick it up...
  3. TuskenFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Edit: Sorry about the double post, board was acting funny...
  4. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I picked up a Aayla Secura last night at Wal-Mart on Wendover Ave. They had several of her and of Bossk, I was very pleased, thats the first one I have been able to find, maybe my luck is picking up? haha

Chris
  5. TuskenFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Yep, it looks like it is...
  6. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Everyone keep an eye open for the Sneak Preview Episode 3 figures, they are due out the beginning of Febuary but some people are already finding them in stores, the Grievous will be mine!

Chris
  7. TuskenFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone find anything good lately? I have not had a chance to hit the stores in a few days. Still waiting to receive my red Unleashed Clone Trooper. I'm also waiting on a Micro Machines Star Wars Action Fleet X-Wing Fighter. I am trying to collect a couple of x-wings, y-wings, tie fighters and a tie advanced. The ceiling in my home office is on an angle so in one of the corners I am going to attach those ships to some fishing line and attach that to the ceiling, having the tie's chasing the x and y-wings. I should look pretty cool. I'll take some pictures when I'm done...
  8. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, I bet that will look very cool, I have thought about doing something similar as well. I havent had much time to hit the stores either in several days, funds have been low to. I will be out shopping some this weekend I am sure, so I will keep an eye open for anything good and report back, I am still looking for an Unleashed Mace for you as well.

Chris
  9. TuskenFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, thanks 311...

Hey, I just won the Micro Machines Action Fleet Vader's Tie Fighter on e-bay. Mint in the box, for $15.50. The shipping is high though, $9.91 because he is using UPS. So my total is about $25. About the same I would have normally paid, Vader's Tie can get kinda pricey sometimes...
  10. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I didnt find anything new over the weekend, but at least starting this week we will see the first of the EPS products hitting the shelves, like the sneak preview line. Check out the link below to see some incredible pics of the product line and displays for the EP3 product line, it looks amazing!!! I cant wait!

http://www.yakface.com/2005/walmart/walmart.shtml
  11. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    EP3 products hitting the shelves this week^^^^
  12. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    StarWarsShop.com has several new Episode 3 items on sale today, including exclusives, and other new items available for pre-order as well, such as the new Master Replicas FX Sabers and Replicas.... AWESOME!!!

Chris
  13. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll have to check out the new exclusives. I loved the 2 new Darth Vader [face_coffee] mugs.

I found the preview figures at Wal-Mart in W-S this morning. No Starfighter though.

My previous 2 shopstarwars.com orders should be arriving today. Holo Emperor, Sith Bust ups and Stormtrooper bust ups. :D

TK, Welcome to the Ward.
  14. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, StarWarsShop.com had some awesome items. The only thing I have ordered so far was the Exclusive 3-D Poster Card, it is sweet, plus they only made 2500 of them, so I jumped on that one right away. I have got to get me one of those Darth Taters, too funny!

Chris
  15. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Picked up another Clone Wars Grievous and a VOTC Darth Vader last night at the Wal-Mart on Battleground Ave. Also, Target right down the road had 2 out of 3 of the new Unleashed figures: IG-88 and Aurra Sing, I am still hunting for the Stormtrooper, I will be searching Winston-Salem later today.

Chris
  16. TuskenFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Got the Grievous Sneak Preview figure at Wal-Mart in Gastonia this morning! The also had Tion Meddon and the Wookiee Warrior but no R4...

Thanks Spooky, with the music you listen to I don't really picture you as geriatric though...
  17. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was the Madison Kmart just a few days ago and, of course, they still had NOTHING EP3 related! Why dont they just give up and close already, lol.

Chris
  18. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Does anyone else here buy the AFA Graded figures? I own several AFA graded figures, thats usually all I will buy off of Ebay unless its a figure I plan on opening to display, then the condition of the card doesnt really matter.

I just recently bought a AFA graded Clone Wars General Grievous and and looking to buy a graded Sneak Preview Grievous very soon. Also, keeping an eye open for Darth Tater and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

Chris
  19. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    currently looking for newest Unleashed here, don't buy AFA graded personally.
  20. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I didnt really find anything over the weekend, I am still looking for an Unleashed Stormtrooper. I saw a report where a TRU in GA had put some of the new ROTS figures out early, why cant that ever happen here? lol.
  21. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    hell if I know, Triad just isn't that lucky for stuff like that.

Found Aurra Sing Unleashed finally at Wal-Mart in W-S. Still need the other 2.
  22. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have seen more and more reports of ROTS figures being found in stores all over the country, I am keeping my eyes open, but I doubt we are that lucky. I did see some ROTS Rice Krispie treats with a Cookie Jar offer at Lowes Foods though.
  23. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    //heads to Lowes Food :D
  24. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry I didnt mention which Lowes Foods I saw them at, it is the one off of Peters Creek Parkway, heading towards the Davidson county area.
  25. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was just gonna stop at a random one but, thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.